Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The frustrating thing is, imo, no-one who has any idea of the case and what LE has put forward, and the generally obvious info that can be summised, surely cannot think either CP or MP or DG had any direct involvement in the Murders.

That however, is not the point.

The actual nature of the convo that KG felt needed to be addressed, or the nature and alibi of MP that KG felt in need of addressing, or the debunking why DG doesnt have the same profile in the case as other members have taken on, which KG felt needed to be addressed, is not ANY kind of belief of their direct involvement in the crime. The real questions cannot and were not answered because the very valid questions cannot be asked. They very likely would result in the same outcome for those mentioned in the KG broadcast, but could very well shed light on other people, their nature and their motivations.

All Moo
And THAT is the truth! Thank you SvS for articulating it so well!

Ok BLUEBERRY...I am going to try this out. (Everyone else please ignore...I am embarrassed enough trying to learn this:rolleyes:) Ready to push button...I'll delete it after, though.
OMG! BLUEBERRY, it worked! You should be an instructor, cuz you sure have patience:). Thank you.

I agree there appears to be no actual rumour as it has been acknowledged as genuine. It is the explanation that is seemingly doubtful, rather than the origin or date of the post itself. But MOO.

No, the post plus date isn't the rumor, the post and date led to rumors. Which I do not find suprising. And yeah, the explanation is doubtful.

But, and I know I'm repeating myself, I am sure LE knows about the post and probably knew about it 2,5 years ago.

No, the post plus date isn't the rumor, the post and date led to rumors. Which I do not find suprising. And yeah, the explanation is doubtful.

But, and I know I'm repeating myself, I am sure LE knows about the post and probably knew about it 2,5 years ago.
What actually were the rumours, that it was a real situation or what? Because I hadn't heard them either. It's good she is debunking, but one has to know the rumour in the first place for it to make any sense.
If LE didn't know, like me, I am sure they do now after Kelsie's coverage.
I notice that today her Twitter is closed except to followers. Previously it was fully public. That is a shame as it is now limiting who can see the posts and it was always very informative.

It doesn't matter, let's move on from it. According to family members both Mike P and CP have rock solid alibis, both being seen at work around the time of the murders. MP is even on video apparently. Obviously the local police, ISP and FBI would have checked out the family first, it's a no brainer. As KG has said, all have cooperated with LE and given DNA samples.

What actually were the rumours, that it was a real situation or what? Because I hadn't heard them either. It's good she is debunking, but one has to know the rumour in the first place for it to make any sense.
I notice that today her Twitter is closed except to followers. Previously it was fully public. That is a shame as it is now limiting who can see the posts and it was always very informative.

It is not allowed to talk about the rumors here. I am just very sure that LE looked into everything and found nothing.

Personally, I suspect the "debunking" video did not accomplish what it was intended to accomplish. It did not quell rumours and did not address "facts". In fact, it only raised more questions in the minds of those who want answers, questions that will not be answered publicly. Perhaps that's why the twitter account is no longer public. There are pertinent facts that inquiring minds want to discuss openly but they can't. Not on Youtube or Twitter because they will be blocked, deleted or ignored.

Having said that, I do not believe any member of the immediate family had anything to do with the actual murders.

Personally, I suspect the "debunking" video did not accomplish what it was intended to accomplish. It did not quell rumours and did not address "facts". In fact, it only raised more questions in the minds of those who want answers, questions that will not be answered publicly. Perhaps that's why the twitter account is no longer public. There are pertinent facts that inquiring minds want to discuss openly but they can't. Not on Youtube or Twitter because they will be blocked, deleted or ignored.

Having said that, I do not believe any member of the immediate family had anything to do with the actual murders.
But should a girl really have to answer questions about her sister's murder to any inquiring minds besides LE's?

He killed 2 little girls. His bail would be so high that nobody could afford it.
Well, he may have money, or friend(s) with money who trust him not to flee. For instance, what if he had a job for a number of years that paid him very, very well...... or an employer who is a multi-millionaire? He might get bailed out just so he could get his affairs in order and to prepare a defense. He'd get bailed out because they would not believe he was in any way capable of this crime.

This is not outside the realm of possibility at all, given the guy I am looking at. We just do not know for sure

But should a girl really have to answer questions about her sister's murder to any inquiring minds besides LE's?
Agreed. No reason for her to be forthcoming to anybody but LE. And, I figure they know whether or not that is the case.

And, I do not believe for a minute that she bears any responsibility for the murder of the two girls. (Although, I am starting to wonder what she believes about that.)

<modsnip - not victim friendly>

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely not! I agree, but why then do the video chat format? Why encourage a young woman to attempt to explain her step uncles lurid post or defend others in the family? Why not have a more senior member of the family put themselves out there for this type of forum where others might be inclined to ask more difficult questions? I have a lot of questions going through my mind, not one of which I would have asked KG. If I'm guessing right, she probably couldn't answer those questions, but others certainly could.

I feel deeply for KG. She lost her beloved sister and friend and likely knows very little of the dark world around her that changed her life in an instant.

It doesn't matter, let's move on from it. According to family members both Mike P and CP have rock solid alibis, both being seen at work around the time of the murders. MP is even on video apparently. Obviously the local police, ISP and FBI would have checked out the family first, it's a no brainer. As KG has said, all have cooperated with LE and given DNA samples.
We are allowed to discuss Kelsie's video. Kelsie herself did not appear to know he was at work because she thought he was in Lebanon she said, and then he messaged during the live video. This was the point of her video to resolve rumours, but it has only served to highlight them. Nobody has mentioned MP.

Agreed. No reason for her to be forthcoming to anybody but LE. And, I figure they know whether or not that is the case.

And, I do not believe for a minute that she bears any responsibility for the murder of the two girls. (Although, I am starting to wonder what she believes about that.)

That being the said, she did herself no good with this youtube session.

For example, it is entirely possible that she has some ideas about motive and opportunity, and being disingenuous in public about that is a bad idea. That does not have a good shelf life.

JMO, but I think that is what is setting off "spidey senses" in some folks...the impression that she is at least a little bit disingenuous.

It is best she said nothing. She has said way to much already. She needs to get the advice of legal counsel going forward regarding this sort of thing.

We already have a murderer trying to outsmart the public. That should be the end of that.

She maybe should stick to writing her "book." Quietly. (The notion of her writing a book is what set me off, to be honest.) See what I am saying?
I think she should be commended and she is doing her very best to deal with these issues by bringing them front and centre - she is very brave and states she is not afraid because BG cannot hurt her. I don't think the murderer will outsmart her either because he is stupid and she is not. She is putting this all out in the open, which is the right thing to do.

I am in the minority here in that I do *not* think KG should be doing these broadcasts. I think her heart is in the right place, but she could say something that could ultimately be used to defend the Perp when captured. Defense attorneys are smart, and know how to use any communication to their advantage. KG would do best to stick to the script that LE gives her. *Yes* she should keep the case alive and the memory of her sister and best friend, but she should *not* be speaking to the public at large without LE. Bad idea.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Absolutely not! I agree, but why then do the video chat format? Why encourage a young woman to attempt to explain her step uncles lurid post or defend others in the family? Why not have a more senior member of the family put themselves out there for this type of forum where others might be inclined to ask more difficult questions? I have a lot of questions going through my mind, not one of which I would have asked KG. If I'm guessing right, she probably couldn't answer those questions, but others certainly could.

I feel deeply for KG. She lost her beloved sister and friend and likely knows very little of the dark world around her that changed her life in an instant.
I kind of wondered if she had LE talking/messaging her while she was doing the broadcast, helping advise her with what to say/not say.

I am in the minority here in that I do *not* think KG should be doing these broadcasts. I think her heart is in the right place, but she could say something that could ultimately be used to defend the Perp when captured. Defense attorneys are smart, and know how to use any communication to their advantage. KG would do best to stick to the script that LE gives her. *Yes* she should keep the case alive and the memory of her sister and best friend, but she should *not* be speaking to the public at large without LE. Bad idea.

Amateur opinion and speculation
She may have LE's ok to do this. In fact I would imagine that she has because of how protective they are about the integrity of the case. She would have had to put it by LE first IMO.

You are welcome! Piece of cake my dear, piece of cake. We all need to learn a little patience and to help others out if we can. I certainly didn't learn these little WS "tricks" without help too :)
Ok BLUEBERRY...I am going to try this out. (Everyone else please ignore...I am embarrassed enough trying to learn this:rolleyes:) Ready to push button...I'll delete it after, though.
OMG! BLUEBERRY, it worked! You should be an instructor, cuz you sure have patience:). Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1