Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo of Abby was an intentional photo taken by a calm, happy girl; BG's image is a video still taken by a nervous girl trying not to have her phone noticed.

So it is important. I don’t know how the police determined the POI’s weight or height, but even 5’6” to 180 lbs is overweight.

(Unless they made a mistake again or he looks overweight because of all stuff he put under the jacket.
The witnesses should have seen at least his face, though).

BMI is important. My last POI was not tall, but by no means overweight. I am glad I haven’t reported anyone just because they look like the sketch. They would have been out of the BMI range provided by the police.(Simply because I haven’t heard their voices and don’t live in Delphi so I have no idea about their personalities).

Btw, one thing - there is a huge difference in quality between BG and Abby’s last picture. Why so?

I do believe what ISP has said. Not sure where u got that i didnt or that is what is what i implied by asking for a source/link. Even in the post you qouted I state that I believe LE said it....it being BG was the 1 suspect and their killer. At no point did I not believe what ISP said in regards to this. Maybe you should look again?

I did question the distance from the bridge in which the girls were found....but that wasnt what you quoted and nor did i say i didnt believe them.
OK then I'm sorry if I misunderstood. What link were you looking for? It sounded like you wanted a link to ISP stating that photo BG is NBG. If I got that wrong I apologize.

that was just updated, as noted by another poster yesterday - he used to be listed as 180-220.

“According to an FBI description, the suspect weighs between 180 and 200 pounds and stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inchestall. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie at the time of the killings.”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110
post #12

I'll carry this forward from @sunshineray 's post:

The ISP have stated he is the killer of Abby and Libby. Why the doubting what they've told the public? I don't understand?

"Please keep in mind that the person talking is one person and is the person on the bridge with the girls" Carter said. "This is not two people speaking. Please listen to it very, very carefully."

“When you see the video, watch the person’s mannerisms as they walk,” ISP Supt. Doug Carter said. “Do you recognize the mannerisms as being someone that you might know?”

"The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch... is the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls," Carter said."

ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer
Yes but that post was in reply to one by Charlot, just to be clear.

at the 4/22/18 PC they said the man in the video is the same man on the audio and IS the killer. I think they exact words were the man in the video and on audio is ONE person and is responsible for the murders (but did not say the only person responsible).

At the 4/22 presser Carter says the “suspect” is walking on the bridge, and then shortly thereafter says the new sketch is the killer. So maybe it’s a leap to say that they have said BG is the killer... although pretty sure they have. Just don’t have any more time to look.

The photo of Abby was an intentional photo taken by a calm, happy girl; BG's image is a video still taken by a nervous girl trying not to have her phone noticed.

I've always wondered if the video of BG was taken from the front camera of the phone. I think he would have been less likely to notice he was being filmed that way rather than if Libby had turned around to film him. It would also explain why the quality is somewhat poor.

Z
OK then I'm sorry if I misunderstood. What link were you looking for? It sounded like you wanted a link to ISP stating that photo BG is NBG. If I got that wrong I apologize.

Ahhh i see. No i was in search of a link where ISP state BG is the killer. Singular. So that may have been my mistake....i assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that the person i quoted was saying the same thing. I was just looking for a source, and my quick search (on break at work) didnt produce what i was looking for.

Now that we got that confusion of out the way....

Apology accepted, and im sorry if i muddied the waters. Wasnt my intentions.
They have said this.

Link?

I agree, i think they have said this as well, but when i looked quickly i didnt see it.

I've always wondered if the video of BG was taken from the front camera of the phone. I think he would have been less likely to notice he was being filmed that way rather than if Libby had turned around to film him. It would also explain why the quality is somewhat poor.

I've seen one reporter who states that. From my earlier post -

Reporter Alexis McAdams describes how the video was taken (about 1:19) in this from 2017. She says "front part of her smart phone, over her shoulder".

Alexis McAdams ABC-7 on Twitter

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

She could've been continuously filming while walking ahead just in case he gave her the chance to turn round and film him. That's what i've always thought happened, a cop was really mistreating my ex and she did that to get a picture of him, of course she was a lot older.

I do believe what ISP has said. Not sure where u got that i didnt or that is what is what i implied by asking for a source/link. Even in the post you qouted I state that I believe LE said it....it being BG was the 1 suspect and their killer. At no point did I not believe what ISP said in regards to this. Maybe you should look again?

I did question the distance from the bridge in which the girls were found....but that wasnt what you quoted and nor did i say i didnt believe them.

@ScumbagTrav --Hope this helps a little
60494928_10219723003003503_7657067158437888000_n.jpg

60892944_10219722989443164_6797949128006434816_n.jpg

If posters are using mobiles the post number only shows up bottom right if the phone is turned landscape mode.

Trav asked if it was a mobile feature, implying he wasn't using mobile so i answered that way.

Thanks for the info but you should've quoted Trav with it.

Trav asked if it was a mobile feature, implying he wasn't using mobile so i answered that way.

Thanks for the info but you should've quoted Trav with it.

I still saw it. Thank you for ur help!

At the 4/22 presser Carter says the “suspect” is walking on the bridge, and then shortly thereafter says the new sketch is the killer. So maybe it’s a leap to say that they have said BG is the killer... although pretty sure they have. Just don’t have any more time to look.
They have said the sketch is the face of BG so together they are the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978