Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ahhh i see. No i was in search of a link where ISP state BG is the killer. Singular. So that may have been my mistake....i assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that the person i quoted was saying the same thing. I was just looking for a source, and my quick search (on break at work) didnt produce what i was looking for.

Now that we got that confusion of out the way....

Apology accepted, and im sorry if i muddied the waters. Wasnt my intentions.
No worries:)

that was just updated, as noted by another poster yesterday - he used to be listed as 180-220.

And here is my issue. There is a difference between 200 and 220 lbs. I already can see that BG is not tall. That almost rules out some POIs, btw. But at the height of, say, 5’7”, there is a huge difference between 200 and 220 lbs. I can imagine that BMI is a relative thing, and an athletic, fit man, who is into football, or tennis, or wrestling, having big, heavy bones, and a load of muscles, can be fit, not obese, and yet have higher BMI. But 5’7” and 220 is obese.

But is BG obese? Or is it a weird angle, coupled with all the stuff under his jacket?

Every time I see this it really brings the reality of it all back to me. It is so blatant and straight forward.

5c5fc0ee9e0d6.image.jpg

Photo Source: Carroll County prosecutor plans to keep Delphi teen girls’ homicides in the public eye
What is interesting that I'd really forgotten about, put it to the back burner of thought but which deserves to be addressed, the reward. It's a massive reward, real life changing money. I can only surmise if anybody knew for certain who BG was and could have given information that would convict him, they'd have to either be very close family or someone deathly afraid of him and with no options in their mind.

To not to turn him in for that reward would take great love or great fear. I wonder which it is?

Does anyone think no one knows of the atrocities he committed but BG?

I’m starting to go back to my original thought.

All of those that I thought could be BG are in custody or dead with all having DNA samples submitted for analysis by now. The only way they still could be considered to be BG is if LE was not able to isolate a decent DNA sample at the crime scene or from the victims.

Going back to serial killer or serial killer in the making!

Sure gets quite around her on Friday evenings....oh boy it’s Friday the 13th too!

I know that was mentioned earlier - that she had it in selfie mode and was facing away from BG, filming him over her shoulder, but others have said she had it forward facing next to her leg and she was panning.

She could've been continuously filming while walking ahead just in case he gave her the chance to turn round and film him. That's what i've always thought happened, a cop was really mistreating my ex and she did that to get a picture of him, of course she was a lot older.

He is tall and skinny. I'd say he's over 5'9" and under 180. His legs and hips and narrow and scrawny. LE has the weight wrong IMO and I don't know why they release info that just doesn't make sense. But I do know that guys of my weight and height appear thinner than me (I am female).

And here is my issue. There is a difference between 200 and 220 lbs. I already can see that BG is not tall. That almost rules out some POIs, btw. But at the height of, say, 5’7”, there is a huge difference between 200 and 220 lbs. I can imagine that BMI is a relative thing, and an athletic, fit man, who is into football, or tennis, or wrestling, having big, heavy bones, and a load of muscles, can be fit, not obese, and yet have higher BMI. But 5’7” and 220 is obese.

But is BG obese? Or is it a weird angle, coupled with all the stuff under his jacket?

I think they know. There are other delusions and belief systems in play protecting their psyche. MOO

What is interesting that I'd really forgotten about, put it to the back burner of thought but which deserves to be addressed, the reward. It's a massive reward, real life changing money. I can only surmise if anybody knew for certain who BG was and could have given information that would convict him, they'd have to either be very close family or someone deathly afraid of him and with no options in their mind.

To not to turn him in for that reward would take great love or great fear. I wonder which it is?

Good question.

The only thing I can think of is if the person or persons who know are elderly and he is their only care taker.

If it was a wife or girlfriend who knew and they were scared of him I would think this would work out to their advantage, a win-win situation. She would be able to get a rid of the creep forever and would have enough money to be independent of him. At least a really good start!

He is tall and skinny. I'd say he's over 5'9" and under 180. His legs and hips and narrow and scrawny. LE has the weight wrong IMO and I don't know why they release info that just doesn't make sense. But I do know that guys of my weight and height appear thinner than me (I am female).

He's wearing a coat in the millisecond of footage we have, his legs do look skinny which i guess is where you're getting that from but he's in motion and some people have built bodies and thin legs one of my friends does. Either way LE has a reason to believe he weighs that much which could be from the further footage. If it's from witness testimony and not the footage then i agree with you though, it's probably nonsense.

I ran into an earlier post describing how the girls were dressed.

Libby - She was last seen wearing a tie-dyed shirt with fringe at the bottom, gray sweat pants with unknown black lettering and black Nike shoes.

Abby - She was last seen wearing a gray zip-up sweatshirt with a burgundy T-shirt underneath and blue jeans. MISSING: Two 13-year-old Carroll Co. girls

Is there any information about their makeup?

Here is what suddenly came to my mind. If they thought they were going to meet a boy or a young man one of them had a crush on, they were not dressed for the occasion - at all. Especially Libby. Abby had at least styled her hair in a more adult way. Libby was a tomboy, we heard, but even a tomboy would probably wear jeans for the purported date, or someone she had a crush on.

Perhaps they merely wanted to leave the house without being asked, and being dolled up would have raised suspicion. But still, some makeup, then?

So either they thought they were meeting someone they knew, or maybe the purpose of the meeting was not romantic at all? It could even be a breakup.

Or, more likely yet, they weren’t meeting anyone at all?

Good question.

The only thing I can think of is if the person or persons who know are elderly and he is their only care taker.

If it was a wife or girlfriend who knew and they were scared of him I would think this would work out to their advantage, a win-win situation. She would be able to get a rid of the creep forever and would have enough money to be independent of him. At least a really good start!

I'm not from America, how well known is this case there? It's obviously not Laci Peterson/Caylee Anthony level where everyone has heard of it. From what i've seen it seems closer to say Maura Murray which i believe is not even that well known locally now. It wouldn't be weird to me if someones social circle in a neighbouring state wasn't aware of it, as weird and messed up as it is it's a small town crime that hasn't became a mainstay in national news like those other cases.

I'm not from America, how well known is this case there? It's obviously not Laci Peterson/Caylee Anthony level where everyone has heard of it. From what i've seen it seems closer to say Maura Murray which i believe is not even that well known locally now. It wouldn't be weird to me if someones social circle in a neighbouring state wasn't aware of it, as weird and messed up as it is it's a small town crime that hasn't became a mainstay in national news like those other cases.

I would bet a substantial amount of money that none of my friends or relatives have ever heard of this case. (Only exception would be if someone was a Websleuths addict and I didn’t know that.)

Outside of Indiana, it is probably on the radar of way less than 5% of Americans. JMO. Infuriating.

I think they know. There are other delusions and belief systems in play protecting their psyche. MOO
Do you mean religion and forgiveness? I could see that as a scenario. Older family, he confesses and is absolved in their minds. It's a convoluted thought process about religious values but I could see it happening.

I would bet a substantial amount of money that none of my friends or relatives have ever heard of this case. (Only exception would be if someone was a Websleuths addict and I didn’t know that.)

Yeah, what you and BNA said makes sense to me. One of Indiana's border states is Illinois, think if he was from Chicago the majority of that city has likely never heard of it or only have in passing especially considering their own crime problems. Actually i believe the MidWest has the most violent crime by region in the US so a small town double murder that's nearly three years old would struggle to reach most citizens in neighbouring major Cities since it didn't make a big deal nationally like those aforementioned cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978