Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched the slowed down video? I was team fluffy hair for a long time until I really watched it.
It is the rim of the sweatshirt. As he moves, the sun reflects on and off the hood of the sweatshirt creating shadows in an already pixelated blurry video making it appear to have a break/separation showing what appears for a split second to be a head of fluffy hair and the sweatshirt hood down.
However, frames after continue to show the light reflecting off and on and the hood is still up. It is simply shadowing. The hood would not go down and then back up that quickly. :)

We need to have a group screening

I'm not ruling out SK, though, especially if it turns out that he's over 30.

Imo he’s over 30.

Whatever the case we are all waiting anxiously for an arrest, nothing has changed nor will it ever change until this monster is BEHIND BARS.

ETA:
Has John Walsh gotten involved here yet?

—-

Nah, I think they know exactly who it is. DNA problems.

Yeah now I’m doubting myself.

Who knows. Nobody knows.

It’s become a big mystery unfortunately hasn’t it?

Sickening.

Last edited:
Is this the kind of movie that might have been shown in a church forum? Again if any locals are here and could weigh in it would be helpful. I attended a church as a preteen where I envision this kind of scenario. Maybe BG was a fellow congregation member of either or both girls and or their families?!
I believe 100 percent that he was a member of the church .

I

I was thinking more along the lines of "I know who you are , know for a fact you went to see the shack, and I cant bust your alibi, but the guilt should be kicking in because I know you and you aren't a psychopath" ( maybe he's a little wrong on the last part)
And another thing that's always given me the willies is Sheriff Leazenby saying he's heard that voice before. You know the Sheriff has most definitely listened to the whole audio not just the four words released to the public.

I remember this too. LE gave context for "down the hill" at some point and it was irritation or frustration. maybe the girls refused to comply with his orders at first.
I think killer got frustrated with them because they started freaking out. What ever he used, knife or gun, to startle and put fear in them to follow his order. After that "Guys" to get their attention, he did something to quiet them down. The audio had some horrible jumbled noise between "Guys" and "Down the hill". I think the girls audio was masked there.

We keep referencing the "movie" The Shack but its always perked my ears a bit that in the PC I thought he referenced the "book" The Shack, is that correct? If so, and I'm a firm believer that everything in that PC was intentionally said and scripted prior, I would wonder too if there was also some "reading between the lines" intended for BG in referencing the book over the movie....

It's always seemed to me as if LE was referring to the way Libby and Abby were left at the crime scene. When you watch, look for details on the victim's overall disposition to glean more insight into the meaning behind that aspect of the PC.
This is how I took the reference too. I have read the book numerous times, and thought this when I first saw mention of The Shack in the thread/

I think killer got frustrated with them because they started freaking out. What ever he used, knife or gun, to startle and put fear in them to follow his order. After that "Guys" to get their attention, he did something to quiet them down. The audio had some horrible jumbled noise between "Guys" and "Down the hill". I think the girls audio was masked there.

I don't think that the "Guys" and "Down the hill" come from the same part of the audio. That's why I think DC told people at the presser to listen closely, [because they may not sound like it - not sure if that is just in my mind or he really said that but that's how I remember it and I can't check right now] because they are the same person.

ISP say that the new sketch IS the man on the bridge.

They also say the first BG sketch is of a person no longer considered a person of interest in the case. Hmmmm, did BG sketch #1 come forward? Could he have given a DNA sample, thus absolving himself?

I surmise some evidence came in that cleared BG sketch 1 guy, and thus pointed directly to BG sketch 2 guy.

BG sketch 2 leads me to believe headgear was worn in the BG video if indeed BG sketch 2 shows true hair type.

Also note, in the April presser, they state factually that they believe BG sketch 2 IS from Delphi.

Is this the first time 6 months have gone by without an update? If so I guess that means something. Whether that's a POI or they have absolutely nothing I am not sure.

I am truly lost AF with this case now. I hope LE didn't make a massive mistake along the lines, but I don't have any other explanation for the sketch disaster and the 2 yr later release of more audio and video.

Is this the first time 6 months have gone by without an update? If so I guess that means something. Whether that's a POI or they have absolutely nothing I am not sure.

I am truly lost AF with this case now. I hope LE didn't make a massive mistake along the lines, but I don't have any other explanation for the sketch disaster and the 2 yr later release of more audio and video.
My initial reaction to that April PC was Wow LE messed up! But after watching it a few days later, I took it as SOMEBODY misdirected LE & LE either got a darn good tip or something pointed them in the RIGHT direction. DC looked betrayed IMO

My initial reaction to that April PC was Wow LE messed up! But after watching it a few days later, I took it as SOMEBODY misdirected LE & LE either got a darn good tip or something pointed them in the RIGHT direction. DC looked betrayed IMO

I have had the opposite reaction. Initially I thought the PC was brilliant and LE was hot on the trail of someone. Carter was betrayed and emotional and BG was about to go down. Now I think it was just desperate.

This guy is a SK and nobody knows who he is, moo.

I think he’s a serial killer because no one locally has come forward, in almost three years, to identify this guy.
I think he’s a local because, even though there is a process in place to compare crimes nationwide and it’s been almost three years, not one crime has been definitively mentioned as possibly being committed by the same killer.
I think, after almost three years, I am still pretty clueless!

I have had the opposite reaction. Initially I thought the PC was brilliant and LE was hot on the trail of someone. Carter was betrayed and emotional and BG was about to go down. Now I think it was just desperate.
I can understand that. I have flip flopped so much on this case:confused: it’s unreal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay