Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
M25, that is incredible, yet is anything done about it? I bet the answer is no.

I’m afraid that *advertiser censored*, specifically Child *advertiser censored*, is on the rise, moo, due to the internet.

ETA / Source:
Child *advertiser censored* Resources and Information

Child *advertiser censored* Is Out of Control: 45 Million Images Exist Online And Things Are Getting Worse
September 30, 2019

Continued sharing of child *advertiser censored* images 'worse than actual abuse'
Exploitation of kids online grows 'exponentially'
Sep 24, 2019

The Internet Is Overrun With Images of Child Sexual Abuse. What Went Wrong?
Sept. 28, 2019

“Last year tech companies reported over 45 million online photos and videos of children being sexually abused, more than double what they found the previous year.”

I’m afraid that *advertiser censored*, specifically Child *advertiser censored*, is on the rise, moo, due to the internet.

ETA / Source:
Child *advertiser censored* Resources and Information

Sometimes collectors of child *advertiser censored* end up doing ever more serious crimes, others seem like they're sick perverts and it fulfills a fantasy of theirs, which they'll probably never do on their own.

Either way, it's out there. I've crossed paths with two individuals who have been convicted of possessing child *advertiser censored*, one was also convicted of distributing it.

Makes me wonder about BG and his "hobbies" and obsessions.

I wonder if he was waiting for a juvenile or juveniles to abduct from that end of the bridge, if that would be his general age range for victims.

JMO

Last edited:
Interesting you mentioned that. I’ve been thinking a lot about @Foxfire and comments he’s made about SK’s, particularly Gary Ridgway. I was reading up on GR yesterday again.

“His home life was somewhat troubled; relatives have described his mother as domineering”

Gary Ridgway - Wikipedia

——

This is classic ARS and Jessica Ridgeway. ARS has originally preyed on an adult jogger months before he murdered little Jessica. The presumption here is that he went for a more vulnerable victim.

Again this is another reason why I’m very strong about him possibly having other MOs- William Reece also killed both older and younger victims. I’m not sure that BG’s only victims are juveniles.

Again, with reference to Gary Ridgway, many of his victims were prostitutes. I can see this being the case with BG as well, moo.

—-

“Often, he would want to have sex in a public area or in the woods.[7]Ridgway himself admitted to having a fixation with sex workers,[11] with whom he had a love/hate relationship. He frequently complained about their presence in his neighborhood, but he also took advantage of their services regularly. Some have speculated that Ridgway was torn between his lusts and his staunch religious beliefs.”

(ETA: The above BBM sounds straight out of the April PC, moo.)

Again, I’m interested in any murders of sex workers in other surrounding areas and cities.

—-

ETA: This is interesting:

“Ridgway occasionally contaminated the dump sites with gum, cigarettes, and written materials belonging to others, and he even transported a few victims' remains across state lines into Oregon to confuse the police.[12]

—-

FTR, I’m not sure how much BG may or may not be similar to GR - it seems GR was into necrophilia as well.

IK also had a severe religious upbringing, basically a cult with fundamentalist/religious extremist leanings. I do believe this can contribute to various bad behaviors in childhood, adolescence, and adulthood. IK later rejected what he had been brought up in, but remained conflicted, as well as he had struggles with his own sexuality.

I think that such upbringings can bring out the worst in some people. I was raised in a fairly strict Catholic environment, with a domineering mother, which later ended up as a broken family. It really can be harmful, control freaks raising children and adolescents that way.

JMO

This was a well-planned fantasy, IMO. He planned it weeks or even months in advance, and I agree about the age angle. He went after two juvenile girls, not an adult woman, and there were adult women out there alone earlier that day.

He was out hunting, and wanted to trap the most vulnerable prey that came along at the end of the bridge.
This is a scenario I consider, but am not fully convinced it went down like this. The fact that in spite of sketches, witnesses, video, audio and POSSIBLE DNA this killer has been free this long seems to indicate that this was well planned out. My counter point is that he would not likely know on any given day that he would have the victim(s) he sought. Of course, there is a chance he got lucky the first time he went out there. Otherwise, I would imagine he was on the trails one or two times before. In that case, others might remember him and there is potential additional info. (Maybe this was the situation and the interviews with other trail users caused LE to change their 'direction'.) If he is a hunter and not living in the area I would think he has been seen on other trails elsewhere.

My other scenario is that such a fantasy was in the back of his mind but he was out on the trails for another reason - maybe just for some alone time. Then he sees the girls early on before the bridge and maybe something the girls say, do or even react to him triggers something. Then he goes back to his vehicle for what he needs and goes to a point on the trail to the bridge where he can watch the girls and still watch who (potential witnesses) are behind him. Then he goes out on the bridge to strike. In this scenario he likely is only at the trails that day. The counter point to this is it might be too haphazard and he is more likely to make mistakes. Of course, there is the chance he did just that and the fact that there is not enough to identify him is pure, dumb luck.

Regarding whether this was opportunistic event or he was there to specifically seek a victim or victims, I can't really come up with anything that convinces me one way or the other.

Can you please provide examples? I’m not challenging you in a snarky way, I’m seriously asking because I have sincerely asked about this before and I’m yet to find cases where an older male kills a young female (exception again familial homicides, gang related, etc. ) and the motive is not SA. Where are these cases? I’m not seeing any, tia. It doesn’t mean they don’t exist...I’m honestly curious.

Why was he on the bridge that day? Looking for victims. Boogeyman (hiding?) in the Woods. Waiting. Stalking.

I think BG was at the bridge that day for some reason not related to Abby and Libby and something set him off and he took it out on the girls. Maybe it was something the girls said or did but more likely it was displaced anger for some other problem in his life. (MOO)

As for examples of males murdering young females where there was no sexual assault, many mass killings do have motives like job firings, being bullied at school, gang killings, family disputes, political or bigotry but in the past five years or so there have been a new category of murders that have been based on incel ideology. Incels are angry at the woman who reject them but they are also angry at the men that these woman are attracted to. They attack with no sexual assault but the underlying motive is sexual frustration that fuels rage.

Scott Paul Beierle, Tallahassee, 11/2018 (incel)
Alek Minassian – Toronto, 4/2018 (incel) used van not gun
Elliott Rogers – Isla Vista 5/2014 (incel)

It is possible that BG's motive was sexual frustration like the incel multiple murders. The incel motive is not my primary theory but since the Delphi case is an outlier for an abduction/murder case, I think it is worth considering.

Slightly O/T, but related to the whole DNA thing:

Quote re: Parabon from another thread : in progress

Oh I don’t necessarily agree. I think it’s reasonable to believe that obsessive *advertiser censored*-watching starting in youth could lead to objectification of women, dysfunctional and unfulfilling relationships with women, and violence towards women (especially if the *advertiser censored* had violent elements). And in Bundy’s case, this of course was combined with psychopathic issues. Yes, I actually think it’s very possible, and even likely, that *advertiser censored* obsession contributed to Bundy’s massacres.

I don’t see it as an excuse. I see it as a legitimate contributer. Bundy was responsible for himself and his actions at all stages of his development and decisions. Believing *advertiser censored* contributed doesn’t need to contradict or excuse that.

I haven’t yet watched the Netflix show, so I can’t say first hand what “they” claim to explain or know- But just because someone on the Netflix show claims to say *advertiser censored* wasn’t a factor doesn’t make me think it’s fact. It’s an opinion. They can’t possibly know Bundy’s heart and mind. JMO.

MOO.
Please watch it, it’s very interesting. IMO.
Sorry if not Delphi related.

Has LE ever confirmed the audio of “guys” and “ down the hill” are the same person? I think they did but cannot remember for sure

Has LE ever confirmed the audio of “guys” and “ down the hill” are the same person? I think they did but cannot remember for sure

Yes. Same person.
"Please keep in mind that the person talking is one person and is the person on the bridge with the girls" Carter said. "This is not two people speaking. Please listen to it very, very carefully."

ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

Snowbird
Gone for the winter.

But the house is at the end of a long private drive a stranger could probably see the house was
“Maybe in the future no one else will be murdered in my backyard,” Logan told Carroll Superior Judge Kurtis Fouts, apparently to the surprise of his own attorney, when asked if he wished to speak up for himself.
Delphi property owner gets nearly four years in jail for traffic charges

What an interesting thing to say to a Judge.

There is an anti-police streak in Indiana, with rampant flouting of driving laws. Driving while suspended, DWI, speeding etc.
But also there was total disregard for his not looking like BG at all, and speculation he was the killer.
"you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy"

To what strategy does the man who made this comment refer?

What are "investigative strategies" and what does it mean to move to a "different" one?

hmmmmmmm

Got these strategies from a police procedure site.

YES. I’d have to find the quote though. Maybe someone has it handy.

You may find it somewhere here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/in-abigail-williams-liberty-german-delphi-media-maps-timelines-no-discussion.329965/

ETA: Maybe it’s on the FBI pages, checking.

LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Last edited:
It's just one of those things that defies all odds especially with the technology today. Thousands and thousands of tips and nothing. One would assume if it was prearranged there would be something connecting the perp to them through phone messages or computer or whatever. It appears there just isnt. So we are all left with confusion. I cant blame LE for being confused. I waver back and forth a lot about what actually went down. I thought it was targeted for a long time but it's just too reckless. You don't need to go there especially during the day to attack girls or women. You can pick up hookers anywhere and anybody you want online. I lean towards them getting into it with the perp or them witnessing something they shouldn't have.

It's just one of those things that defies all odds especially with the technology today. Thousands and thousands of tips and nothing. One would assume if it was prearranged there would be something connecting the perp to them through phone messages or computer or whatever. It appears there just isnt. So we are all left with confusion. I cant blame LE for being confused. I waver back and forth a lot about what actually went down. I thought it was targeted for a long time but it's just too reckless. You don't need to go there especially during the day to attack girls or women. You can pick up hookers anywhere and anybody you want online. I lean towards them getting into it with the perp or them witnessing something they shouldn't have.

See, this is another thing - imo, lack of electronic trail points more towards a random victim choice.

Last edited:
Only positive I take away is if it was random the guy isnt the brightest bulb in the room then. Something isnt all there so there is a high, very high probability he puts himself in risky situations which makes it more likely to face an earlier demise or loss of freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme