Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is that and didn't LE say they were killed within minutes or something like that? I am just wondering why LE were interested in Etter.
Maybe to rule him out? When they go to trial, the Prosecution needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Other possible suspects could create doubt among the jury, when evidence is questionable. I’m not an expert in this area; it just seems a lot of people were questioning if Etter was linked to this crime, so it seems important to rule him out (or in).

Last edited:
Maybe its just my imagination, but does anyone get the feeling that the various LE - 1st Sgt Holeman (lead investigator), Doug Carter (ISP Superintendent), Tobe Leazenby (Sheriff), FBI agents and ISP Sgt Riley (ISP spokesperson) - are not in agreement among themselves on these sketches? IOW, after much discussion, they finally come up with a compromise and decide to keep up a united front for the public. But somehow, in subsequent interviews, their personal views just seem to lead to different statements?

I kind of believe that I would have liked to hear the group discussions among LE that led to the release of these sketches. Then again, maybe not. Probably akin to seeing how they make sausage.

I agree. There were discussions early on about no DNA and yes they have DNA by various authorities.

Do any of you think the sketch situation could be because he wore a life like mask walking towards the girls in the video Liberty took and then law enforcement discovered that a previously discounted witness saw the cowards real face leaving the scene after he had taken his disguise off?

The main problem I have with this theory is I would think law enforcement would be seeking information about where the mask was sold. I wish we knew what the situation with the sketches was.

Do any of you think the sketch situation could be because he wore a life like mask walking towards the girls in the video Liberty took and then law enforcement discovered that a previously discounted witness saw the cowards real face leaving the scene after he had taken his disguise off?

The main problem I have with this theory is I would think law enforcement would be seeking information about where the mask was sold. I wish we knew what the situation with the sketches was.

I think this is possible, and have for some time.

A skin-tight mask could have been part of his disguise.

JMO

MOO information changes along the way of investigations. They said the new information was due to those changes.

This is very important to keep in mind that investigations are active and fluid, always subject to change. In the big picture, if something needs amending, well then this should be a good thing that the scope of the investigations and word to the public is updated accordingly.

ETA: thinking about @Foxfire’s post from above, TK also participated in dual victims. Same as Cheryl and Andy’s killer, Massey...

Theme here seems to be sadistic SK here when it comes to dual victims, particularly in a secluded setting, moo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member