Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I think is important is the "down the hill" part is muffled and is definitely heavily modified by audio experts. Almost like the phone was in a pocket or somewhere where the microphone was being blocked some, that is a barrier between BG and the microphone. A shirt, other article of clothing maybe, etc. I've never thought "down the hill" sounds like BG would sound like in a conversation.

The "Guys" part makes me wonder if this guy is pretty young, really. I've wondered lately if the guy is a young adult.

JMO

When the DTH was first released a lot of posters thought they heard walking thru leaves or water but that is no longer apparent on the April '19 recording. Just wonder what happened to those sounds.

Eta

https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

This is the original audio file taken from the media thread.

Here's hoping for an arrest over the holiday and families in Delphi and surrounding areas stay on the alert.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Parents from overseas, maybe.

The possibility he comes from a certain religious background has crossed my mind recently, and inbreeding within certain cloistered sects and no DNA submitted to various sites could in difficulty in making a match. A friend of mine from over the line in OH is Mennonite, there's a lot of inbreeding, so to speak, in a lot of their communities.

JMO

Ha! My second uncle had mom who was, according to family legends, of Volga Deutsche stock (maybe a Mennonite as they lived nearby), but I don’t know more, and he knows even less, what with war and all. His genetic analyzer says Eastern European, but his distant matches include everyone, Lithuanians, Germans, even an esteemed British House...you name it! And a lot of mito matches all over Europe. But if a US Mennonite would run matches, he could have this Russian guy as a distant cousin and wonder why.

On the other hand, my dad, is read as “Baltic” and has an über-rare mitogroup. I found out that it was a religious sect that left the area in early 1800es and ultimately, settled here and in Canada. I didn’t trace their current religious affiliation, all I know is that they are very religious; but genetically, these Americans might match anyone on their complicated way to the US.

Mennonites may have distant matches from the Netherlands, from Russia as they were accepted by Catherine the Great, also, with small ethnicities along Volga River (the Kalmyks who lived nearby), they might have matches from Kazakhstan, from Germany, from Poland, you name it. And they could probably have high consanguinity index by DNA. (Not necessarily a bad predictor).

But this is just one group...

ETA. I seriously wonder if this person has parents who came from overseas. But as we don’t know where from, historically, the two countries that were constantly taken over and split between superpowers, were Poland and Ukraine. I constantly see Ukrainian admixture in many European ethnicities, be it Russians, Poles, Serbs, or any other group.

Last edited:
Full disclosure: I haven't been to the bridge area, just the area around there, the roads around there and the cemetery. I'm a pretty big guy and thick-skinned to a degree, but walking to the bridge was not in FD's plan on that specific day, although I'd thought about it. People told me I shouldn't, too. People who have been to the bridge. Besides, I'm afraid of heights and just looking at that bridge kinda scares me.

As an avid outdoorsman and hiker, I think I can relate to what BG was looking for, with regards to terrain. If ever there was a spot along Deer Creek to force the girls to walk to and be killed, he found it. MOO is he had the crime scene scoped out well in advance, days, weeks (more likely), or even months. Not only does this guy hunt people, I think he's an avid outdoorsman/hunter and has powers of observation beyond most folks, per his background and maybe even how he's hard-wired in his mind.

He picked the perfect spot, in advance, he needed privacy like any killer that is similar in their MO that come to my mind. The flat-ish area across the creek from the CS would have been a bad choice. He needed a spot with no clear line-of-sight of much of anything, once I found out exactly where the bodies were found it made perfect sense to me why he picked it. it's in the gorge, it's secluded, there's no regular foot traffic through there to speak of (at least during that time of year), and the berms by the gravel pit and vegetation blocked the view from areas close by. Judging by videos and still shots I've seen, even from across the creek say 100 or so feet away there's a bit of an obscured view.

IK is one killer in recent years that fits a similar profile, most of his victims he found in wooded areas he knew well, in some cases very well, and he knew where he could tell his victims to go so he had the privacy he needed to rape, murder, torture, etc. The story of the couple he interacted with in a secluded area in a park in NH gives me chills, that post reminds me of this case. Creepy stuff:

AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

I think the actual crossing of the creek was done for a variety of reasons, some known only to the killer at this point. Some may be personal in nature, I often wonder about this. Crossing the creek to a place already picked out for murder is a new one to me, I've sleuthed hundreds of cases in this region of the country, going back roughly 40 years, and this one is truly "for the books". I don't recall any of those cases being like this one, and the crossing the creek part adds a certain element of weirdness and surprise for me.

Here's Falling Down's version of trying to get inside BG's state of mind, before the murders:

1. Scout out various locations to carry out my fantasy, maybe starting with online resources, forums, etc. Maybe one or more locations I'm already familiar with to some degree.
2. Learn everything I can about those locations, drive to them, walk them, time myself walking from point to point, etc. Maybe talk with some people, ask them questions about those locations.
3. People watch at those locations, use my powers of observation to see how people act, that sort of thing. Watch how people act towards me and interact with me, if that applies.
4. Watch YouTube videos of the areas by where I want to kill, if that applies. (There were YT videos taken on and by MHB in the months previous to the murders. I used one to figure out how to get there, when I drove to there in 2017. There is no indication a bridge is there via signage in the surrounding areas, you have to know how to get to Delphi, where to park, and where to walk. The sign along 300 is off the road and is not really an "official" municipal or government sign, not that I'm aware of at least. Before the murders, I'd imagine the vast majority of people who drive IN 25 regularly never knew the bridge is right near the highway, locals interviewed said they knew a bridge was there but didn't know how to get to it, and had never been to it.)
5. Practice, maybe many times in advance. Get a feel for the area, the people, the trail users, the gorge, etc.
8. Etc.

This was a well-planned attack, I'm not saying this guy's a genius or criminal mastermind, but I think some things in his background helped him carry out these attacks. I can map out things in my mind pretty well, I picture BG having similar abilities. I think he's terribly obsessive, maybe OCD, I can relate some in that regard (probably explains why I'm drawn to this case and other true crime stuff).

When I first mapped the area around that bridge, I made sure to put the distances in feet, especially the distances from the NW approach to the bridge to the CS, the bridge length, and the distance from the SE end to the CS. I'd bet good money he did the same before the murders, or at least knew the amount of time it took to walk those distances from point-to-point. I was surprised to learn the straight distance from the SE end of the bridge to the CS is roughly 550 feet. Media reports have said the bridge is around a half mile from the CS, from the NW end it's under 3/8 of a mile.

I think BG had this all figured out, and having obsessive issues, maybe even OCD, would have helped him plan and carry out his fantasy.

JMO

Thanks for the great response. Interesting.

Full disclosure: I haven't been to the bridge area, just the area around there, the roads around there and the cemetery. I'm a pretty big guy and thick-skinned to a degree, but walking to the bridge was not in FD's plan on that specific day, although I'd thought about it. People told me I shouldn't, too. People who have been to the bridge. Besides, I'm afraid of heights and just looking at that bridge kinda scares me.

As an avid outdoorsman and hiker, I think I can relate to what BG was looking for, with regards to terrain. If ever there was a spot along Deer Creek to force the girls to walk to and be killed, he found it. MOO is he had the crime scene scoped out well in advance, days, weeks (more likely), or even months. Not only does this guy hunt people, I think he's an avid outdoorsman/hunter and has powers of observation beyond most folks, per his background and maybe even how he's hard-wired in his mind.

He picked the perfect spot, in advance, he needed privacy like any killer that is similar in their MO that come to my mind. The flat-ish area across the creek from the CS would have been a bad choice. He needed a spot with no clear line-of-sight of much of anything, once I found out exactly where the bodies were found it made perfect sense to me why he picked it. it's in the gorge, it's secluded, there's no regular foot traffic through there to speak of (at least during that time of year), and the berms by the gravel pit and vegetation blocked the view from areas close by. Judging by videos and still shots I've seen, even from across the creek say 100 or so feet away there's a bit of an obscured view.

IK is one killer in recent years that fits a similar profile, most of his victims he found in wooded areas he knew well, in some cases very well, and he knew where he could tell his victims to go so he had the privacy he needed to rape, murder, torture, etc. The story of the couple he interacted with in a secluded area in a park in NH gives me chills, that post reminds me of this case. Creepy stuff:

AK, NY Israel Keyes - Who are all of his victims???

I think the actual crossing of the creek was done for a variety of reasons, some known only to the killer at this point. Some may be personal in nature, I often wonder about this. Crossing the creek to a place already picked out for murder is a new one to me, I've sleuthed hundreds of cases in this region of the country, going back roughly 40 years, and this one is truly "for the books". I don't recall any of those cases being like this one, and the crossing the creek part adds a certain element of weirdness and surprise for me.

Here's Falling Down's version of trying to get inside BG's state of mind, before the murders:

1. Scout out various locations to carry out my fantasy, maybe starting with online resources, forums, etc. Maybe one or more locations I'm already familiar with to some degree.
2. Learn everything I can about those locations, drive to them, walk them, time myself walking from point to point, etc. Maybe talk with some people, ask them questions about those locations.
3. People watch at those locations, use my powers of observation to see how people act, that sort of thing. Watch how people act towards me and interact with me, if that applies.
4. Watch YouTube videos of the areas by where I want to kill, if that applies. (There were YT videos taken on and by MHB in the months previous to the murders. I used one to figure out how to get there, when I drove to there in 2017. There is no indication a bridge is there via signage in the surrounding areas, you have to know how to get to Delphi, where to park, and where to walk. The sign along 300 is off the road and is not really an "official" municipal or government sign, not that I'm aware of at least. Before the murders, I'd imagine the vast majority of people who drive IN 25 regularly never knew the bridge is right near the highway, locals interviewed said they knew a bridge was there but didn't know how to get to it, and had never been to it.)
5. Practice, maybe many times in advance. Get a feel for the area, the people, the trail users, the gorge, etc.
8. Etc.

This was a well-planned attack, I'm not saying this guy's a genius or criminal mastermind, but I think some things in his background helped him carry out these attacks. I can map out things in my mind pretty well, I picture BG having similar abilities. I think he's terribly obsessive, maybe OCD, I can relate some in that regard (probably explains why I'm drawn to this case and other true crime stuff).

When I first mapped the area around that bridge, I made sure to put the distances in feet, especially the distances from the NW approach to the bridge to the CS, the bridge length, and the distance from the SE end to the CS. I'd bet good money he did the same before the murders, or at least knew the amount of time it took to walk those distances from point-to-point. I was surprised to learn the straight distance from the SE end of the bridge to the CS is roughly 550 feet. Media reports have said the bridge is around a half mile from the CS, from the NW end it's under 3/8 of a mile.

I think BG had this all figured out, and having obsessive issues, maybe even OCD, would have helped him plan and carry out his fantasy.

JMO

First, my condolences, I, too have fear of heights, do you know it is genetic? Actually, it is more “vistas” (empty horizon) that creates the feeling.

Second, if he is good at 3-d orientation, what could he be bad at? People usually compensate. I wonder if there are any studies that have drawn some correlations. He is probably practical, hands-on, what would be his relative weakness? He used his strength in this murder.

He is visual, and if a hunter, he has to have decent hearing, I assume. So, practical and visual... Somewhere there will be a weakness, no one is perfect. Dyslexia, dysgraphia, written expression? (My first thought).

He probably reads everything written about him, but does he post a lot?

Another thing. You say, he has to have scouted this place several times. Metheads and all abound, I assume the locals still would notice a stranger.

So either he, indeed, works in the field that won’t raise questions (like this SK in Australia, who worked for an electric company- he could be an electrician, a plumber, a septic tank installer, or someone delivering stuff to farms), or he delivers Amazon shipments, or he is local and does not raise questions at all.

He has an odd gait, yet he runs fast. A former athlete? A runner, a football/baseball/tennis player?

Staging indicates being visual.

I think he can Google and read about not leaving DNA, but chances are, he has an old photo camera. If he did not take anything, does he keep photos?

Could be an ex-military man, too. They are trained to be organized, mentally.

ETA: Clairemont killer, Bradley Edwards, a Telstra worker. I guess we’ll read a lot about him. I paid attention to the fact that his victims were of a certain type. And - who’d pay attention to a Telstra car?

Claremont serial killings trial hears Bradley Edwards's first wife reveal fight before Hollywood Hospital attack - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Last edited:
what if he just turns his head a little when he walks?

while I like the best case, worst case podcast and I like Jim Clemente, his brother Tim, I don't believe that they have access to any additional information that isn't already public. I could be wrong though.

there's nothing that can be made out in that picture except blue jacket and blue jeans, but there's a perfect, exact outline of a gun in his pocket?

“Jim thinks the girls were likely controlled by the perpetrator having a weapon. Jim noted that professionals see shapes and forms that could be a gun or some other kind of holstered weapon in analyses of the pictures of BG.”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Not only professionals. Many of us here thought they could see the outline of a gun underneath the right-hand side of his jacket.

Once he caught up with the girls, all he had to do was take out the gun and *advertiser censored* it while saying, "Don't scream or I'll shoot". The mere sight of a gun at close range would stop them from running away and they'd do whatever he said. They didn't stand a chance.

IMO they weren't shot, but as hunting is done in that area, people said hearing a gunshot wouldn't be cause for alarm.

Hi everyone, new poster here.

I just wanted to say, in regards to sketch 1 vs sketch 2 and whether or not either looks like the man in the video -

I think that, although the video will probably end up being a net benefit to the investigation in the long term, in the short term I believe it led many people astray, and continues to.

The video is of such poor quality that it's like a rorschach test: everyone sees something slightly different; opinions get passed on and influence the eyes of others, etc.

I believe at first glance it looks like a middle aged man with a moustache, because the baggy multiple layers of clothing make him appear portly, and the shape underneath the nose appears so dark that you can't see a mouth until you zoom in close and play the video slowly over and over again. There might still be a moustache there, but it could just as easily be a clean shaven mouth with so much shadow and pixellation that it doesn't resemble one, at least in a still frame.

I wonder whether the common first impression of a middle aged, moustached man informs the way we hear the audio of his voice too, and it's subsequently difficult to shake that first impression.

I think it's important to note (and correct me if I'm wrong) that sketch #1 was a composite of various witness descriptions; sketch #2 is a sketch from a single particular person.

I feel that many people looked at that initial phone picture and started calling in to say they'd seen a portly bearded man here, an overweight man with a moustache in a hunting cap there, etc. I think that these sorts of descriptions were probably prioritised because they seem to match what you see in the phone picture before studying it (particularly two years before having the video to study), and so many tips with a similar description came in.

I feel that the second sketch probably got overlooked because it doesn't seem to resemble the phone picture and video. But under all those layers, with that amount of pixellation, it's impossible to say that it does or doesn't resemble the person.

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned a reddit post by a user called bitterbeatpoet. I found it quite interesting. I'll quote the text of a couple comments here:

Bitterbeatpoet's reply:

Take that with a pinch of salt, but I feel I believe it. If there are one or two witnesses who were able to say they saw BG, and described the exact clothing before seeing any pictures, I'd be inclined to rely on their descriptions more than the video. So it MAY be that LE have gone to the second sketch now realising that a particular witness description is more accurate than the others; hence the emphasis in April to look at the gait of the BG and listen to the voice, and use the sketch as a face reference. You can't get enough facial or hair / hat detail out of the video to be useful, in my opinion.

For what it's worth, too, I believe the age description of "18 - 40, but may look younger than his age" suggests that LE believe they're looking for someone in the younger side of that age range. Up to 40 years old is in there to not rule out anyone who happens to look young, but witnesses saw someone who looked young, and LE have reason to believe it.

My gut feeling is that they spent two years looking for a middle aged portly phantom because that was the first impression from the video; early this year they had an "ah-hah" moment and realised that someone was considered but dismissed early on, potentially with a motive (however warped and psychotic that might be), and it had been staring them in the face all along. Maybe if they'd been quicker to suspect the person in sketch 2, they could have pressured their friends and family, and the killer would have been easier to break in the interview room. Now it's over 2 years on and the killer will assume the police have a scant amount of evidence, so witnesses coming forward before the arrest is much more important than it would have been back then.

As I said, just my opinion.

Sorry for the long post!

Welcome! And thank you for sharing all that - it sounds totally plausible and something to consider.

This was an extremely high profile case as soon as the girls were found, but 6 weeks down the track resources had diminished enormously. By June there was just a handful of investigators, and now???

March 14, 2017: Massive initial response. The FBI joined in the hunt from Day 1, as did ISP. Other agencies then sent resources to help sift through the leads. There was still a strong presence of investigators from various agencies across the state, but not the 20-something that were on hand a few weeks ago.

March 23, 2017: ISP and FBI make a big push to comb through tips and leads. Leaving aside 100 officers from the state who showed up to follow-up on a backlog of tips and leads, the number of police actively working the double homicide had fallen from 200 to two dozen.

March 24, 2017: Dozens of police departments that initially sent officers to help with the investigation had been called back home.

March 27, 2017: The FBI pulled out some of its resources and some ISP officers who came from outside the Lafayette area returned to their own communities. 15 to 25 active investigators remained on the case, down from well over 100 federal, state, county and local officers at one point. More than 20 law enforcement agencies from around Indiana had loaned investigators to the case. The scaling back will continue over the next few weeks.

April 14, 2017: ISP officials said some investigators will continue working at the current command center while others from out of town or out of state will return to their "home base" and will still be within reach.

April 26, 2017: Holeman says they haven’t received that one tip needed to solve the case.

May 5, 2017: Little more than a dozen are on it day-in and day-out.

June 25, 2017: 11 investigators.

And here we are, more than 2 1/2 years later and still waiting for that one tip.

All the above courtesy of liltexans' posts in the Media thread.

Kinda bothers me there's been no description of what he was wearing after the murders, yet people claim to have seen him. Was he wearing the same outfit, which I believe is another form of disguise, after the murders? Did they see OBG or NBG?

Brought me to thinkin' why nobody says/said the dude was wet from the knees down. That would be something I think even I would recall.

Lois Gibson holds the Guinness World Record for being the world's most successful sketch artist, having helped to solve well over 1,000 crimes over her 30-year career

'One hundred per cent of all the witnesses say they can't remember well enough to do a sketch,' she said. 'It's getting them to remember the last thing they want to remember.'

Her unusual career path stems from her own experience as a crime victim - aged 21, she was viciously assaulted to the point that she nearly died.

She moved to Houston and volunteered her services to the police because, in her own words, 'I know what it's like to want justice.'

Picture perfect: The amazing police artist whose sketches of criminals she's never seen look EXACTLY like the real suspects | Daily Mail Online

ETA: Further musings, imo, if I had one adjective right now to describe the overall mood of this case in general, it would be “tense”. There is tension in the air. Everybody wants an arrest. BADLY.

We NEED an arrest. C’mon something’s gotta break.

I think it’s possible he’s changed MOs, moo. I’d buy that before I bought he’s lying low—I’m not sure he can control himself, that much rage or hatred or whatever he has...Al though we do know some SKs have extended cooling-off periods.

I think, we have a POI (or even 2 POIs) each and we can't wait to learn, if it would finally be the right one/s. We want justice for poor Abby and Libby and their senseless death, the sooner the better.
The person, who will deliver the last puzzle piece, will need a lot of courage, IMO.

That he changed/changes MOs, I'm nearly convinced of. I'm thinking for example of a killer in disguise in TX (victim an adult woman)*1 or of a killer, who shot a female jogger on her way in MI (victim looking from behind like a teenager)*2.

*1= 18.04.2016 TX
*2= 30.07.2016 MI

Question remains: who does come around very quickly, possibly not only in Delphi IN?
What are some little details in common, although changing MO?

The three FBI agents in that podcast that Margarita posted information from, it seemed the consensus of two was BG took the girls from the point of contact to a predetermined "lair". I've never thought of it in that way before. If that's truly the case, being on RL's private property was planned out in advance by the killer. It makes me wonder all the more now about persons who also lived close by RL's property and all of their asscociations.

I think many have forgotten that his property wasn't the only one searched.

"By Friday, March 16, 2017, Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said over twelve search warrants had been issued in relation to the Delphi Murders investigation, with the latest being executed by State and Federal police at the property of 77-year-old Ronald Logan, where Abigail and Liberty were found positioned down a steep incline behind his residence."

Liberty German – True Crime Articles

I know we’ve talked about the “twist” before, but was it with reference to “in my thirty year career” as well? Maybe I missed that or forgot.

This was the quote I posted:

Phone interview with Sheriff Tobe Leazenby

“This one’s just – it’s got a whole new, it’s got a whole twist to it that even I as a 30-year veteran have never seen”.

I don't recall there being a second quote with "twist".

Here comes some speculation on the 'twist'. Yep, it would ALL be speculation.

Staged in a peculiar manner.
Odd items added/placed at the scene.
POI's not fitting the 'norm' in terms of murderers.
Cause of death being unusual.
POI having unusual definitive characteristics, attire, appearance, cognitive status, etc.
Items on video unbeknownst to us.
DNA of another ''planted' at the scene

"Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators have more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene.

“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions,” said Sgt. Holeman."

I bolded this little ditty in the above quote. To what does he refer? "There are some others"? Do you think "others" refers to other parts of the audio?

It appears that indeed, there is more to the audio than we know, and it includes details.

I'm new here. I used to browse and read here a lot but I've never posted because the volume of posts has always overwhelmed me.

I've been following this case closely because ... I follow all cases closely, like most of us I guess.

So, I'm sorry if this is not where to post this or if it has already been posted a zillion times. I did try to look around and see but I also wanted to hurry and post before I lost the nerve. Anxiety, man. Geeze.

Ok, so, I'm face-blind (prosopagnosia). I can't recognize facial features, so I've always relied a lot on other things. I'm great with voices, body language, backgrounds, etc. I never know what actors are on a show but I can always comment a lot on the lampshades, hairstyles, and misplaced props. I can recognize voices better than most people I know.

Anyhow, while watching the BG videos again last night with my husband, we argued about what he was wearing and what we saw.

Husband thinks it's a camo ball cap with a flag design exactly where a design would be. I thought I saw a blip of a design on the corner of the bill. Like the file I've attached.

Is it known that he says something when walking on the bridge? I don't mean the audio we have. I mean the small clip of him taking a step. He turns his head and talks. It's so blurry but it looks like he says at least two syllables. "Over" or "Open" something with that type of mouth movement. Since he turns his head the way he does, it seems he would have to be talking to someone slightly in behind him or next to him, though that would put them fairly close to the edge. They could be in front of him, but close enough to hear what is obviously a message not meant to be shouted aloud. Or, he's talking into a phone or speaker or something attached to his jacket. Does everyone know this already? I'm guessing probably. Sorry if that's old news.

As far as the audio clip, I believe he would only be saying that phrase in that way if one of a few scenarios was going on:

1 - The girls are talking and he has to interrupt them to remind them where he told them to go.

2 - There's someone else on the trail with him and the girls. You wouldn't say "Guys" in the way that he does to two people who are already paying attention to only you.

I'm so sorry if this is out of place. I'll learn as I go hopefully.

Welcome!

Man, that's so interesting. I don't see him saying anything. I see him moving his head a little but that could be from him paying attention to where he is going. Others have interpreted it as a spitting motion. I have no idea because, like I said, I don't see him doing anything with his mouth because it's too blurry for me.

Another thought which I mentioned when we first heard the audio of “guys”...how bad is it that they can only get one more word from that.
It must be really graphic.

Not necessarily graphic, but perhaps one and/or both recognised him once he caught up with them and during that brief pause before DTH, one of the girls mentioned either his name or the name of the person who was waiting at the bottom of the hill, if indeed there was a second person.

They don't want BG to know the direction they're taking. Capt. Dave Bursten (ISP) said on Feb. 22 , "This is all very complicated, very involved, and as much as we would like to tell you everything, more importantly, we want to solve the crime."

I'd give a lot to know what that sentence means.

Interview with Carter on May 16, 2019:

Q. You knew right away you had a picture but a picture’s different than video. Why wait that long?

DC: Yeah. A picture’s different than video and a sketch is different than a photograph. So you’re right. You’re absolutely correct. We’ll be able to one day tell you what we know and why we didn’t release it. We don’t want to show our hand. We don’t want to show the complete picture of what we know versus what we think. We have to be very, very careful there."

Even if it's not long, I think there's something important said in the audio that they'll never disclose until he's either caught or perhaps during a trial. I also think the video and sketches have done nothing but cause a lot of confusion and raised so many questions in the mind of the public. It seems like it's always one step forward and two back.

Bingo.

Parents from overseas, maybe.

The possibility he comes from a certain religious background has crossed my mind recently, and inbreeding within certain cloistered sects and no DNA submitted to various sites could in difficulty in making a match. A friend of mine from over the line in OH is Mennonite, there's a lot of inbreeding, so to speak, in a lot of their communities.

JMO

This may also be the reason why it would be hard getting abandoned DNA. An outsider would stand out like a sore thumb (if we assume that BG is known to LE and they just don't have this one tip that matches him with the CS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968