Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only guess, and my guess is: no.

Like another suggested, person probably is infatuated with and/or holds the person in high regard. Probably thinks he/she hit the jackpot with this guy. Again, just guessing.
Listen to his voice . Easy-going, mild mannered sounding. Look at the pic, hands in pockets, again giving that easy-going facade.
Perhaps lured the girls down the hill w/directions to something interesting.
There's a case from Shenandoah National Park where two women camping were killed by (probably) a serial killer, but that was decades ago.
Thank you, I'll look it up.

Maybe this has already been addressed and I have missed it - but why has there been so little released about this? I assume they have more audio of him talking - why not release that?

I understand keeping the cause of death and such close to the vest, but do they actually have video of BG walking? If so, why not release that?

Maybe this has already been addressed and I have missed it - but why has there been so little released about this? I assume they have more audio of him talking - why not release that?

I understand keeping the cause of death and such close to the vest, but do they actually have video of BG walking? If so, why not release that?

they released a few second clip of BG walking on the bridge

They released a very short clip of BG walking on the bridge.

I don't know if I agree that everyone who has suspicions has called the tip line yet. We on here would most likely call because we are interested in and know a lot about these cases and it's something we care about. For others, I am not so sure. It may even be a passing thought as they watched the news one day about this case and then they don't think of it again.

I also know that we may find it hard to believe, but not everyone even has heard of or knows about this case. I am in IL, just one state away from where this happened and mentioned something about this case to two of my good friends (one of whom actually does have an interest in true crime) and neither of them knew what case I was talking about. You extrapolate that out to the entire country, and I think many many people have not heard of Delphi or these two sweet girls and their murder.

I don't know if I agree that everyone who has suspicions has called the tip line yet. We on here would most likely call because we are interested in and know a lot about these cases and it's something we care about. For others, I am not so sure. It may even be a passing thought as they watched the news one day about this case and then they don't think of it again.

I also know that we may find it hard to believe, but not everyone even has heard of or knows about this case. I am in IL, just one state away from where this happened and mentioned something about this case to two of my good friends (one of whom actually does have an interest in true crime) and neither of them knew what case I was talking about. You extrapolate that out to the entire country, and I think many many people have not heard of Delphi or these two sweet girls and their murder.
I believe Liberty's sister, Kelsi, has stated she comes across students in college in Indiana that have not heard of the case. And I would imagine most of them are from somewhere in the Midwest, if not Indiana.

This haunts me. Never giving up for justice.

"Carter's statement included several direct statements to the suspect. "What will those closest to you think of when they find out that you murdered two little girls - two children? Only a coward would do such a thing." He believes the suspect may have confided in someone, "Or at the very least, they know, because of how different you are since the murders."

"I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left. And I can assure you how you left them in that woods is not - is NOT - what they are experiencing today," Carter said.
'We will not stop': ISP releases new suspect sketch, video in Delphi murder investigation

I agree that not everyone knows about the case, much less has seen the images.

The “new” image that came later really did a number on the case, imo. Totally changed the look of the man, so it becomes impossible to know what to be looking for. I really think LE has not advanced much at all, except for ruling out people, for which I think they have usable DNA no matter what they say, or rather don’t say.
Jmo

Does anybody know if LE has looked into family members of the people buried at the nearby cemetery? Or the death dates/burial dates/birth dates of those buried there?

This is a stretch. But I keep wondering if there is a connection to the proximity of the trails and cemetery and the date of the murders being so close to Valentine’s Day.

I agree. I'm a news junkie, but I have relatives who probably haven't watched the news since Walter Cronkite retired.
I'm new to this case - can someone tell me where that clip came from? I know the audio was from German's phone but was the video clip of the man on the tracks from her phone too?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member