Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think JMW fits the profile? I think he matches the part about looking younger than his actual age. I thought he was in his 20s based on his picture, but then I read that he's 42. He doesn't look like the new BG sketch, though.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/florida-keys/article239397083.html
I’m left wondering what kind of cars these guys share an affinity for and if anyone is able to do a registration check in Indiana to see what vehicles were previously and currently registered to this guy? The car in the abandoned CPS lot ring a bell? His picture is scarily similar IMO
ETA didn’t LE call in GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigation) to assist with the case? Traveling from Indiana to Florida would raise the hinky meter too MOO
Highly likely anyone traveling from Indiana would head south on I 75 whether they’re heading to Tennessee, Georgia or Florida.

My question would be, what behaviors did the Perp display (aside from murder) during this "inactive" time period that served as a release valve? Were they harming animals, raping, or robbing? I think the behavior would have to transfer and manifest in some other anti-social behavior?

During the non perpetrating time frame did they gamble excessively? Shop excessively? Hyper sexual? Drink excessively? Work out excessively? I think any of these "hyper" behaviors that started unexpectedly after these murders would be, at minimum, a flag.

I have frequently observed that any obsession that is reigned in, may often manifest in another obsessive behavior.

Amateur observations, speculation, and opinion

You are right, obsession. And in younger ones that give me creeps as future killers, “boredom”.

GRK in his cooling off periods was actively attending yard sales and buying junk with his wife. I think his wives mentioned his high sexual drive.

Ted Bundy, too, had high sex drive, but even hid GF noticed some oddity in his behavior.

This is hands down the best article I have read on the topic; THANK YOU. An excerpt, sticking to the 10% rule:

"...“Serial killers tend to stick to a killing field. They’re hunting for prey in a concentrated area, which can be defined and examined.” Usually, the hunting ground will be far enough from their homes to conceal where they live, but not so far that the landscape is unfamiliar. The farther criminals travel, the less likely they are to act, a phenomenon that criminologists call distance decay..."

Amateur opinion and speculation

And also, the connection between arson and serial killing.

What if it was a case of Libby leaving a message of , "this is where we are just in case"... What if they had already had some sort of "run in" with BG and she wanted to give a location even if it would get her friend in trouble. (Not too sure if parents grandparents were able to see her snapchats or just people that "followed her stories". ) So if the horrendous crime did not happen, none of the parents would see snapchat and Abby would not be found out or get grounded. All MOO
What we know is that these girls are heroes and they deserve justice, make today the day!
That's a really good thought. They did apparently talk about the man on the recording so I believe they may have had some sort of foreboding IMO.

During the non perpetrating time frame did they gamble excessively? Shop excessively? Hyper sexual? Drink excessively? Work out excessively? I think any of these "hyper" behaviors that started unexpectedly after these murders would be, at minimum, a flag.
Maybe, he had an "officially" reason to behave excessively in one form or the other. MOO

Did you do what you were told as a teenager? If you did, you must have been one weird teenager. Most teens go out of their way to do things that they're not allowed to do. I've never met a teenager who cared what his or parents thought one way or the other. Teenagers do as they please.
WADR I don't think you must know many teens. My experience is teens respect their parents, may bend the rules a bit but in general toe the line. Including myself and brothers and sisters when we were teens and my kids and their cousins when they were teens.

In other words, is LE not sure one way or another? I haven't heard them be very definite in their statements the one or two times the subject has come up. But then, they may have evidence catfishing did occur - they're just holding back. This investigation, like a lot of others, has information in the hands of LE but they aren't releasing it. I have my own thoughts on how this occurred, but I'm not ruling out it out. You sound like you ruled it out 100%, but I'm just not there yet.

LE stated be aware what your children are up to (or something similar) early on. Why did they say that?

so much information is in the crime scene, LE knows all his deeds and doings.
they know his sad little mental problems and what he's all about.

I wish we knew too. I wish we knew if he left things there..

the fact that they won't say tells me that maybe the evidence is so specific
and of such a small amount that they need the killer to concur their findings or they have no case.

An outdoor crime scene is very difficult..and if he was there all night he could set it up just the way he wanted..likely destroying the actual crime scene and displaying only that which he wished LE to see.

If he did as I suspect and carefully destroyed evidence. if he posed the bodies and
scattered belongings , piled leaves, left knots, ..removed clothes and threw them in the creek where DNA would be destroyed or lost. ..

he's really done a lot of work then , hasn't he? Thats why I think he came back
that night.

huge pieces missing. the people of Delphi? they don't even know. mOO
Or even someone else came back that night to do similar and mess up the evidence - someone who is maybe protecting BG.

WADR I don't think you must know many teens. My experience is teens respect their parents, may bend the rules a bit but in general toe the line. Including myself and brothers and sisters when we were teens and my kids and their cousins when they were teens.
I've known many, many teens through the some of the jobs that I've held. Are you from the US? You must be completely out of touch with American teenagers. The teens in your family are not the norm (if you're even correct about them; teens are good at fooling their parents, and most parents are clueless).

Last edited:
I've known many, many teens through the some of the jobs that I've held. Are you from the US? You must be completely out of touch with American teenagers. The teens in your family are not the norm (if you're even correct about them; teens are good at fooling their parents, and most parents are clueless).
GER teenagers are nothing better and I for my part slightly lied (or told nothing) about some of my plans, I had as a teenager. Dangerous some times, but I was lucky at the end. I also knew, that dressing fancy for a non permitted meeting, would have been stupid to do. ;)

rosesfromangels, I found this New Yorker article. It's a great read. You might find it helpful for what you're seeking, very informative.

The Serial-Killer Detector
Sunshineray, thank you for posting article. Very interesting read and it even mentioned Websleuths.

there's a killer on the road
his brain is squirming like a toad.
take a long holiday
let your children play
If you give this man a ride
Sweet family will die
Killer on the road, yeah.

Doors

the American landscape as it's always been, in the 20's in the 60's all through out history, a disease we can't find a cure for.

mOO

That's a really good thought. They did apparently talk about the man on the recording so I believe they may have had some sort of foreboding IMO.
Abby's Mom also mentioned that Abby wanted to continue away from the bridge but Libby commented that they couldn't because the trail ended. So I do think there was a foreboding, an uneasiness as BG approached. God Bless those two sweet girls.

okay this guy is a dead ringer for sketch number 1 . a dead ringer. wow. plus he took off to the edge of the world.

seems his rapes were committed using GHB. wonder the ages of his victims and how he gets them, does he meet them online, then drug and rape? does he meet women in bars? maybe
rape has become boring and he wants dead girls.

Im trying to imagine how or why he escalates to a an outdoor field operation and murder.

looks like he is on line , meeting people in this auto interest..do the girls have any uncles etc who are car buffs?

looks like he really digs weapons. will have more than one likely at all times and some efficient weapons like an AK-47.

cars
guns
rape
catfishes victims.

lets get that DNA, shall we? mOO

okay this guy is a dead ringer for sketch number 1 . a dead ringer. wow. plus he took off to the edge of the world.

seems his rapes were committed using GHB. wonder the ages of his victims and how he gets them, does he meet them online, then drug and rape? does he meet women in bars? maybe
rape has become boring and he wants dead girls.

Im trying to imagine how or why he escalates to a an outdoor field operation and murder.

looks like he is on line , meeting people in this auto interest..do the girls have any uncles etc who are car buffs?

looks like he really digs weapons. will have more than one likely at all times and some efficient weapons like an AK-47.

cars
guns
rape
catfishes victims.

lets get that DNA, shall we? mOO
Didn't that article say he was already a felon so wouldn't his DNA be on record? Makes me wonder yet again if LE even has BG's DNA.

If that's the case...where do you think that second sketch fits in? Just curious on your thoughts.
An accomplice perhaps, or some poor schnook at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I really think they found their guy. I froze when I saw the hair. Mind you, I’ve been wrong before, but I really do think we got him.

amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member