Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I really do not know if this is of any significance or not!

However with reference to BG Headgear/Hat/Hoodie whatever you want to call it.

Today sadly because we have had to have CCTV footage put in our home I have witnessed something which could cause us all confusion.

Is BG wearing headgear, Is it his hair?

My question is what if we all but didn't quite click on why we were seeing different things.

Wind !!!!

I have just seen my husbands Jacket which happens to have a hood being blown up and onto his head from behind with no help from him equally. I have seen it blow back down. Have we got strong wind? No not really just little gusts.

I suppose my question/observation is as follows

Observation, we have all been discussing hat/ no hat or hair! Is it just possible we are perhaps all correct and seeing clips of POI with and without a hat or head covering and with hair, depending on which frame of the moving clip we are looking at. I personally can't imagine a bridge 70ft up over a river in mid February not having some sort of wind movement.

Just putting it out there as a possibility nothing more.

MingyMoo

Edited to add and make a bit more sense :)
BG putting a hoodie up and down himself over a cap in seconds, I would have liked to hear from someone, because it would fit my ideas. But neither I nor a fellow member saw this action.

I don't think he's overseas..he is not a soldier, his stuff is all inside his jacket, he doesn't even have a vest , he doesn't move like a soldier and if he does have a bum leg he is not serving on anything.

this guy is a child murderer and he is not cut out for military life, he could never
serve with honor and valor...this guy is a loser and I cant wait until they get him..
once they get his face on America's Most Wanted , someone will drop the dime.

it will be totally anonymous and safe and someone will give him up.

no no.. this guy is a guy who can't even get a date with a girl, maybe he has some long suffering wife , but she is oblivious and probably abused.

no, we are going to get the loser. He's toast when we do. mOO

HLN Podcast EPISODE 7 was released today, " MADNESS":

https://www.downthehillpodcast.com/
I don't know why, but this episode just seemed to be pointless as a full episode. They go over and over and over about the posting of side-by-side and social media. It would seem, to me anyway, that this episode could be condensed down to 10 minutes and added to another episode.

That said, I did have one take away that stood out to me. When the sheriff says people come into his office and want to be cleared by provide a DNA sample. And they get a sample for DNA testing. Then when asked if there are those persons who were approached about a DNA sample and refused to provide it. The sheriff seemed to indicate they would try to get it through a search warrant. I know the subject of DNA has been belabored on here, but ISP 1st Sgt Holeman is in front of a national audience at the 2018 CrimeCon and he states LE will neither confirm not deny they have DNA. Why is the sheriff acknowledging these actions to take DNA, including search warrants, if LE did not have DNA? Going through the motions? Obtaining DNA just in case a reprocessing of evidence provides it?

I don't think he's overseas..he is not a soldier, his stuff is all inside his jacket, he doesn't even have a vest , he doesn't move like a soldier and if he does have a bum leg he is not serving on anything.

this guy is a child murderer and he is not cut out for military life, he could never
serve with honor and valor...this guy is a loser and I cant wait until they get him..

no no.. this guy is a guy who can't even get a date with a girl, maybe he has some long suffering wife , but she is oblivious and probably abused.

I like this and it is likely spot on. Back to the subject of whether or not the killer reads these posts - he should pay attention here because this is probably very close to his cowardly profile.

Also America's Most Wanted should offer advice and make it clear what you should do if you are a relative of this person, their mother or sister etc..how you can safely
handle turning this person over, how you can be a hero and help LE ...How LE can help you and make sure you stay safe and can feel confident that you and your family will be protected before and after you expose this loved one. Help with what you can expect, help with psychological services and legal representation if needed.

How this loser can be removed from your home and life with no danger.

they need to make sure people know the police and the State of Indiana or wherever they are, have their backs.

bye loser! you're are super on your way out! mOO

Last edited:

I had to jump in here. He certainly could have been a soldier. He’s probably too young to have been drafted during the Vietnam era but who is to say he couldn’t have enlisted when he was 18 and served a 3 or 4 year enlistment? Guys lose that military bearing the day after they get out of boot camp and there is very little marching or other military activity once an enlisted man gets out of boot camp. Just because someone has been in the military doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have been an armed robber or a vagrant three years later.

I had to jump in here. He certainly could have been a soldier. He’s probably too young to have been drafted during the Vietnam era but who is to say he couldn’t have enlisted when he was 18 and served a 3 or 4 year enlistment? Guys lose that military bearing the day after they get out of boot camp and there is very little marching or other military activity once an enlisted man gets out of boot camp. Just because someone has been in the military doesn’t mean that he couldn’t have been an armed robber or a vagrant three years later.

yes, I agree..he could have been at one time but now he is just a low life loser and isn't overseas or doing anything for the military. but don't you think he should have a better get up for equipment etc? I mean if he's going to surveil the area etc?

Although there has been speculation that he is actually equipped with a go pro camera that can be controlled by the mouth ? ( don't quote me on this , but its some kind of camera rig.)

maybe he had a more sophisticated set up than I imagine inside his coat, maybe he's happy and comfortable with his set up. Because you know if he planned this then he put some thought into how he was going to weaponize himself, how he was going to conceal his purpose.

but he's still a loser..and he will be caught. mOO

Think Israel Keyes , he was ex military and when you see him coming into the coffee shack with a light on his head and moving like a shark in the video ..you know he is a trained killer.

This guy looks more like Cliff from Cheers not an active soldier. mOO

Last edited:

Honestly, I don’t know. I have a gut feeling that he grew up in a military family. (Don’t ask me why. I have zero proof.) But what he is doing for a living, I don’t know. Probably, something related to hunting. He is not a lazy boy who moves slowly, he is organized, and if we are to believe the LE, it was done too fast. Abduction is not new to him.

As to his leg, all I can see is that something is wrong with it. But maybe an old trauma, as he walks pretty deftly? Something he got accustomed to.

I realize I'm an old fart with bad eyes, but I can't see enough detail in the video to even guess at anything like his background or profession. It's too jerky to be sure about a limp, and I can't even tell whether he's chunky, or a skinny guy in loose clothing.

I realize I'm an old fart with bad eyes, but I can't see enough detail in the video to even guess at anything like his background or profession. It's too jerky to be sure about a limp, and I can't even tell whether he's chunky, or a skinny guy in loose clothing.

I agree, and would like to add that it is unlikely BG has a limp as he managed to traverse the bridge and coral two athletic girls down steep terrain, and possible lead or chase them through a creek. I just cant comprehend how someone who is disabled or limited in mobility could accomplish that, even with a weapon. If he had an injury to his knee/leg I would assume that the girls could have outrun him.

I can't really see a limp. He looks a little knock kneed to me, but that could just be an adaptation to the uneven wooden surface.

I can't really see a limp. He looks a little knock kneed to me, but that could just be an adaptation to the uneven wooden surface.

He could deliver pizzas for a living, for all we know.

My take is that someone or some people know his identity. What they've done with that info is anyone's guess.

JMO

What are the existing mannerisms, we can see? BG is turning his head to the left of him and opens his mouth (spitting/speaking/singing/yelling/we don't know) and his gait is somewhat odd, injured, BUT also like a sportsman at the same time. MOO DC probably meant, to look at this. Idk, what would be to notice for us except this?

By mannerisms, I think if one of us knew this person we’d be able to recognize him, even though his face is not clear and the gait is not Much like how we might recognize someone across the street whom we know....by their posture, how they hold their arms, hands, head, neck, etc.

But this video is now of a person from 3 years ago. Substantial weight gain or weight loss can make a big difference to how this person appears to others today.

I agree, and would like to add that it is unlikely BG has a limp as he managed to traverse the bridge and coral two athletic girls down steep terrain, and possible lead or chase them through a creek. I just cant comprehend how someone who is disabled or limited in mobility could accomplish that, even with a weapon. If he had an injury to his knee/leg I would assume that the girls could have outrun him.

Life long habits make a difference. I have noticed that slim, trimmed, athletic men who are used to bear their weight easily and are into sports that require long, lean muscles, (e.g. golf as opposed to weight-lifting), can continue doing well even after major trauma or orthopedic surgery. Sometimes, one can never guess.

I don't know why, but this episode just seemed to be pointless as a full episode. They go over and over and over about the posting of side-by-side and social media. It would seem, to me anyway, that this episode could be condensed down to 10 minutes and added to another episode.

That said, I did have one take away that stood out to me. When the sheriff says people come into his office and want to be cleared by provide a DNA sample. And they get a sample for DNA testing. Then when asked if there are those persons who were approached about a DNA sample and refused to provide it. The sheriff seemed to indicate they would try to get it through a search warrant. I know the subject of DNA has been belabored on here, but ISP 1st Sgt Holeman is in front of a national audience at the 2018 CrimeCon and he states LE will neither confirm not deny they have DNA. Why is the sheriff acknowledging these actions to take DNA, including search warrants, if LE did not have DNA? Going through the motions? Obtaining DNA just in case a reprocessing of evidence provides it?

JMO - LE has DNA but they don’t know if it’s the killers. Everybody who dropped a cigarette butt, chewed gum, or littered probably left DNA behind. Touch DNA would be all over Abby and Libby’s clothing regardless whether it’s the killer’s or innocently transferred by either direct contact or secondary non-contact.

But DNA is still important because a guilty person being interviewed does not know what LE has found. Does their story collaborate the presence of DNA, if there’s a match? Or do they deny ever being on the trail system, never met Abby or Libby or family members?

Worst case scenario - a local suspect admits to frequently walking the trails/bridge and having had personal contact with Abby or Libby in general. Aside from DNA left by SA, an admission of that sort would easily account for DNA found in the area of the crime scene as it won’t be date-stamped.

In a scenario such as that, LE requires far more evidence than someone who looks like the photo or video with the same sounding voice IF the suspect provides a good reason why his DNA might’ve been found in an outdoor area, a location where the general public regularly frequented. LE requires hard evidence to prove the suspect committed the actual murders and that’s where I think they’re stuck. Which is why they still seek tips, in the hope the suspect has talked.

By mannerisms, I think if one of us knew this person we’d be able to recognize him, even though his face is not clear and the gait is not Much like how we might recognize someone across the street whom we know....by their posture, how they hold their arms, hands, head, neck, etc.

But this video is now of a person from 3 years ago. Substantial weight gain or weight loss can make a big difference to how this person appears to others today.
Gained weight, leg/knee more or less healed long ago, hairstyle modern, MOO.

Maybe in 2016/2017 he was used to being able to completely suppress the pain from time to time. The weapon (IF) perhaps didn't play a crucial role in all this, but was helpful of course, at least at the start. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member