Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I traced both trails, for reference, and there's a "CS" for Crime Scene in the lower right-hand corner.

!. Main trail at one time was a railroad right-of-way.

2. Gerard trail was a driveway to a property/house down by the creek.
There is probably a path between those two trails somewhere near the creek, seems to me.

Post #648 and #653 were meant to be together. Your question is who 'she' is?
If Libby or Abby didn't say something to someone, maybe another girl did. Someone should listen to what she has to say. They aren't the only two that thought the guy was creepy. She=another girl. I should have said, IMO, I think that if Libby and/or Abby thought the guy was creepy, some other girl may have felt the same way. That's all.
I read 'elsewhere' that one of the young woman witnesses also said she said 'hi' to BG and got scary vibes or similar.

bbm
Bodyguard - BG doesn't need, "a weapon" himself probably
Timeline of his day - BG "comes around very quick" (as LE said), nobody would ever be able to check on him every hour
Valentine - excellent day to be private and without whatever "entourage"
IMO + MOO

I don't deny that the guy could be of wealth or power. But probably "Logansport infuence", not "Indianapolis" one.

(The poster I was responding to asked if BG could be a man of certain importance, this is how I understood.) And I immediately imagined "Indianapolis level" politician on Monon High Bridge, surrounded by a small army of acolytes. Such as bodyguards, personal helpers, drivers - anyone working at own career. Not BG...

So it could be very local man of importance.

(And if not local, higher than that, one would wonder what persuaded such a person to settle in Delphi. Hunting, maybe, or some Transylvanian-like aura? Abandoned forests, dilapidated bridges? Think of it).

...Now about "coming very quick". I just read an excerpt from an interview with one of Russian serial killers (8 people in 2 months), and he said two things that were interesting.

One, that a serial killer is "noticeable", "stands out" during the hunt. He is in a "trance-like state", with quick reaction, fast breathing, increased body temperature, increased reflexes...very fast physically, with some fog-like sensation in the brain.

(I immediately thought of aura of simple partial seizures).

And two, that these people, serial killers, often put on old clothes that they wouldn't miss if later need to discard (due to damage by blood, etc).

And then I remembered the walk of the BG, how fast he was, too, almost like in trance, how quickly he probably attacked, and thought that maybe, he had a motive to kill, but the man had serial killer's traits as well. Kind of a combo, not behaving like a serial killer, but when killing, enjoying it like a serial killer.

Are there such hybrids?

And that those old clothes might, too, have been his own, just meant to be discarded later.

@FromGermany , two things come to mind.

One, LE should not be that adamant at reassuring people that Delphi killings were an isolated episode.

And two, that your story about the truck driver's son has to have a prologue. That the boy was born weak and was mommy's boy, and that he might have had episodes of cruelty to animals. With puberty, he starts exercising and gains muscles. And that he probably graduates with straight A's but does not get into academia, choosing the life that allows him to kill.

I don't deny that the guy could be of wealth or power. But probably "Logansport infuence", not "Indianapolis" one.

(The poster I was responding to asked if BG could be a man of certain importance, this is how I understood.) And I immediately imagined "Indianapolis level" politician on Monon High Bridge, surrounded by a small army of acolytes. Such as bodyguards, personal helpers, drivers - anyone working at own career. Not BG...

So it could be very local man of importance.

(And if not local, higher than that, one would wonder what persuaded such a person to settle in Delphi. Hunting, maybe, or some Transylvanian-like aura? Abandoned forests, dilapidated bridges? Think of it).

...Now about "coming very quick". I just read an excerpt from an interview with one of Russian serial killers (8 people in 2 months), and he said two things that were interesting.

One, that a serial killer is "noticeable", "stands out" during the hunt. He is in a "trance-like state", with quick reaction, fast breathing, increased body temperature, increased reflexes...very fast physically, with some fog-like sensation in the brain.

And two, that these people, serial killers, often put on old clothes that they wouldn't miss if later need to discard (due to damage by blood, etc).

And then I remembered the walk of the BG, how fast he was, too, almost like in trance, how quickly he probably attacked, and thought that maybe, he had a motive to kill, but the man had serial killer's traits as well. Kind of a combo, not behaving like a serial killer, but when killing, enjoying it like a serial killer.

Are there such hybrids?

And that those old clothes might, too, have been his own, just meant to be discarded later.
Regarding the "trance-like state" makes me think he was "in the zone" or "on a mission". His only words - that we're aware of - are authoritative and demanding, He was all business. It would make him mad for someone to even say hello. He wouldn't definitely give off a vibe of being annoyed or even angry.

The interview you speak of rings true to me. Does that mean he's important in his personal daily life? I doubt it. He's probably looking for control and importance during the attack. Perhaps he believes he should be considered important and is not.

Wearing old clothes that wouldn't be missed if discarded definitely rings true as well. They're probably in a landfill somewhere and no one has missed them.

@FromGermany , two things come to mind.

One, LE should not be that adamant at reassuring people that Delphi killings were an isolated episode.

And two, that your story about the truck driver's son has to have a prologue. That the boy was born weak and was mommy's boy, and that he might have had episodes of cruelty to animals. With puberty, he starts exercising and gains muscles. And that he probably graduates with straight A's but does not get into academia, choosing the life that allows him to kill.
I agree with it! Very! Much!

Maybe, what LE/FBI had cut out of the video inbetween "guys" and "down the hill" was his fast breathing??

I will look it up, but all I need to know is that it took 38 years to solve it. That case is not the same as this case. I would caution everyone not to take this approach. Every case and situation is different.

I just do not think the families of Abigail Williams and Liberty German want to wait for 38 years. If it took me 38 years to solve a case and one of the parents died, for example, I would not think I did a good job. It would not give me hope for other cases.
It didn't take 38 years. They had already convicted someone and have only being looking again since 2001, so 19 years. 19 years for a wrong conviction and another 19 years to get the right guy. Still too long.

No, I read about another teen girl who was in the area that day and witnessed BG in passing, plus several others.

You might be thinking of the “man in black”. Before the photo taken from the video was publicly released a teen iirc told a reporter her friend/s saw a man in black that same day. It was discussed quite a bit on these early threads but whether it was a credible sighting or not is unknown as nothing more was ever mentioned. Many of those older news articles are now nowhere to be found.

Did LE actually say "the public is safe?" Just curious, would be interested in seeing when they said that.

You might be thinking of the “man in black”. Before the photo taken from the video was publicly released a teen iirc told a reporter her friend/s saw a man in black that same day. It was discussed quite a bit on these early threads but whether it was a credible sighting or not is unknown as nothing more was ever mentioned. Many of those older news articles are now nowhere to be found.

Lots of dead links these days.

Did LE actually say "the public is safe?" Just curious, would be interested in seeing when they said that.

I don't recall them asserting that the public was safe. I do recall them issuing the standard deflections that are designed to make sure panic doesn't consume the community. I do remember LE saying, when asking for tips, "the next time it could be your mother or sister...or father or brother." If a "next time" is thought to be at all probable to LE, I can't think that the public is safe.

Right. But my point is that I don't think LE ever actually said that the public is safe, or that the public should not be scared, as has been stated here as fact.

I don't recall them asserting that the public was safe. I do recall them issuing the standard deflections that are designed to make sure panic doesn't consume the community. I do remember LE saying, when asking for tips, "the next time it could be your mother or sister...or father or brother." If a "next time" is thought to be at all probable to LE, I can't think that the public is safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478