Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this forward...

“Maybe in the future no one else will be murdered in my backyard,” Logan told Carroll Superior Judge Kurtis Fouts, apparently to the surprise of his own attorney, when asked if he wished to speak up for himself.

Delphi property owner gets nearly four years in jail for traffic charges

"What an interesting thing to say to a Judge."

stattlich1, Nov 24, 2019
I can't access the site as I'm outside USA so without reading the gist of the conversation my feelings would be that Mr Logan was a little bitter that the crime scene was on his property. Firstly it resulted in him going to jail for an unrelated incident and secondly, imo, the girls were left there intentionally to cause him trouble. Whether it would have a financial, reputation or emotional effect I can't say. Only my thoughts.

I can't access the site as I'm outside USA so without reading the gist of the conversation my feelings would be that Mr Logan was a little bitter that the crime scene was on his property. Firstly it resulted in him going to jail for an unrelated incident and secondly, imo, the girls were left there intentionally to cause him trouble. Whether it would have a financial, reputation or emotional effect I can't say. Only my thoughts.
You know, I can understand Mr. Logan's comment. He was proven to NOT be a suspect after investigation of his whereabouts, and no doubt people still suspected him, even though it was made perfectly clear by LE that he is innocent! It was probably made even more confusing to some people as to him being in jail for drinking and driving type violations. I think he is careless and not smart to drive while still being prohibited to for sure though! Especially due to his heightened visibility to the public. Not to mention the possibility of causing a fatal accident. But I am sure the whole Delphi murder tragedy has caused him a great deal of stress. (although he shouldn't use that as an excuse for his problems with the law ;)

That's a good question actually, should you submit a tip every time you see someone who looks like the suspect in either sketch?
If you don't live near Delphi or even somewhat near Delphi its a one in million shot, but id say Yes, submit it , you never know what it might turn up. Its up to LE there to determine whether to pursue them or not , I'm sure you're not the first to do so

I am not law enforcement, and this is just my opinion, but I would recommend NO, do not submit a tip every time you see someone who looks like either sketch. If people are doing this, it is no wonder there are 30,000 tips and counting, and each tips needs to be investigated--no wonder this case is not solved, if the police are inundated with tips that represent little except someone's desire to become involved with this investigation. My suggestion is that we stay grounded and do not insert ourselves into any official investigation, unless we actually knew something specific. MOO

Last edited:
I have not posted in a long time but check in and read all of the posts. I have not looked at the one Delphi fb group I am a member of for about a year but just decided to take a quick look.
They are talking about an article in the Journal & Courier about a local, Carroll County judge who recently and unexpectedly stepped down.
Does this have anything to do with Abby and Libby? Doubtful. But if you checkout a website mentioned in the article about the judge it leads to questions about possible crime in the area.

I don't know who you have determined he was talking to himself or singing, but taking that at face value, he could have been responding to the "voices in his head" giving him "instructions". Suggesting of course, that he is mentally ill. HE could have been bipolar off his meds in a scenario like that.

Amateur opinion and speculation
If you go to the ISP website and open the looped BG video posted there you can zoom in while it's playing the video in a loop. I zoom in on his face and that's what I see, his mouth moving as if either talking or singing. Yes mental illness is a real possibility.

ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation

I am not law enforcement, and this is just my opinion, but I would recommend NO, do not submit a tip every time you see someone who looks like either sketch. If people are doing this, it is no wonder there are 30,000 tips and counting, and each tips needs to be investigated--no wonder this case is not solved, if the police are inundated with tips that represent little except someone's desire to become involved with this investigation. My suggestion is that we stay grounded and do not insert ourselves into any official investigation, unless we actually knew something specific. MOO
If it was my child murdered, I be saying please submit any tip you think may be pertinent. I also think the number of tips submitted correlates to the reward money offered. Getting many what turn out to be bad tip is an unfortunate by-product. I would still say yo people, call or email tips in for what you have to say could contain that one thing needed. You just never know.

If you go to the ISP website and open the looped BG video posted there you can zoom in while it's playing the video in a loop. I zoom in on his face and that's what I see, his mouth moving as if either talking or singing. Yes mental illness is a real possibility.

ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation
I can see how that is a possibility. I do wonder just why his right leg does that 'skip' like the tape is 'skipping' a brief second or something? And if so, perhaps that makes him look like he is talking.

I have been meaning to ask this, for many threads now lol. Why does the video of BG appear to 'skip a beat' and his right leg sort of 'stagger' at one point? Not due to the possible leg problem he has, which is separate issue, but the tape itself and that weird 'double take' that the right leg does. Did LE cut the video a little bit or what?!

I can see how that is a possibility. I do wonder just why his right leg does that 'skip' like the tape is 'skipping' a brief second or something? And if so, perhaps that makes him look like he is talking.

It’s only a very brief clip of one, then another step forward repeated (or looped) over and over which gives the appearance he’s consistently walking. The ‘skip’ is at the repeat. Notice the tree in the background, it comes, then goes back and forth repetitively. I agree, if the purpose was to illustrate a walking movement the video is deceiving as it appears he’s limping along.

Good video here, with the flash separation at each loop.
Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer

It’s only a very brief clip of one, then another step forward repeated (or looped) over and over which gives the appearance he’s consistently walking. The ‘skip’ is at the repeat. Notice the tree in the background, it comes, then goes back and forth repetitively. I agree, if the purpose was to illustrate a walking movement the video is deceiving as it appears he’s limping along.

Delphi Murders: ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Libby & Abby’s killer
Thanks I never really realized that! Does this mean there is more of his walk and why couldn't LE give us just a few steps more so people could see the gait more naturally!?

Hi, I didn't see the video, only LE talking.

Thanks I never really realized that! Does this mean there is more of his walk and why couldn't LE give us just a few steps more so people could see the gait more naturally!?

You’re welcome. Once the looping is noticed it becomes obvious but I can understand why people are misled by it as well.

Whether or not there is more of his walk, I don’t think we know. I recall watching an early Dr Phil episode and BP believed Libby was hiding her cellphone behind her back, sort of making a sweeping motion to catch his image without focusing the cellphone camera at all. Or maybe there’s a reason not to release more.

This is only speculation, but it’s often been wondered if that’s Abby’s arm in the left side of the photo (the photo is a clip from the same video).

The photo on the right - there’s something on the very left edge that appears to have been intentionally snipped when this photo was first released.

Grandfather of Slain Indiana 13-Year-Old Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member