Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people on here are sure it must be the monster.. I hope that the monster HAS been caught and I am wrong. But remember how a lot of people were sure it must have been the property owner at first.. and then DN? Wrong on both counts. I stand by my belief that while this monster is one evil and dangerous perp, and I am SO thankful he will be in prison where he belongs.. the monster who murdered Abby and Libby has not been caught yet. JMO
I also have a few doubts, if JBC is the right one, but he is in any case the same bad character. I'm waiting ......

MP previously talked about waiting for the phone to ring. In the episode "Three Februaries" of Down the Hill, he was interviewed alongside DC. They talked about the friendship they have forged and how DC "owes" him - what is owed is that LE will catch the killer. In return, he owes DC something, and that is his patience and cooperation, even when details of the crime and investigation are kept secret from him. MP says that when the killer is caught, he expects his phone to ring and DC will be on the line to tell him the truth.

Who are MP and DC?

on somewhere I was reading someone said they don't even care if he isn't the Delphi killer...they aren't gonna feel bad about it at all...he deserves it...no matter what..

but for me..this guy is BG. Bridge Guy= Bad Guy...mOO
That is just crazy (what you read someone said). BG needs to be found and removed from society, just like this guy does.

If this guy isn't him, then BG is still a danger to others. LE needs to keep looking and thinking about him and his crimes and people who spend any time around persons who might be inclined to do horrible things like this need to take a close look at those persons and "tip" them to LE if there is reason to suspect them.

If the girls were found 50 feet from the creek (I know there is debate about this) any chance BG covered the girls in mud? "How you left them in those woods is NOT what they are experiencing today." Any chance BG was covered in mud? "One of the witness felt they needed to report something unusual that they saw." Not direct quotes, just paraphrasing. MOO.
If I remember right, the witness saw him doing something, she didn't saw him dirty or similar.

What? We’ve got gait?!
: panic: (remember that old emoji haha)

*Of course gait is potentially iffy with the tracks/bridge, but still! Going in for a viewing, thanks.

Either they didn't show the full body shot in the video on purpose or this reporter is too "lazy" - to put it nicely - to know that this is a major factor in the evidence of this case.
That being said, I find it odd that he's being allowed to esckrt himself freely. When is that ever done..?? If I didn't know any better I'd say they let him go purposely to show his gait.

If I remember right, the witness saw him doing something, she didn't saw him dirty or similar.

Not necessarily. Perhaps, the witness saw a man walking away from what became known as the crime scene with pants that were wet up to his knees. I really think that witness #2 saw BG after the crime, and he was wearing completely different clothes. Perhaps, BG had stuffed all of his outwear into a duffel bag. There are a lot of suspicious things that don't have to be actions.

Thank you! So googling shows a victim's family member and ISP.

Yes, sorry, it is kind of a convention on this forum to use initials. MP is the step-grandfather of a victim who was her legal guardian (and who has been interviewed about the Chadwell situation vis a vis this case) and Doug Carter is the head of the Indiana State Police. He's the person you usually see leading the press conferences (not always, but usually).

I recall Indiana flew out to Colorado pretty quickly to talk to DN. They also came back pretty quickly and they were pretty lukewarm about him after that. Now all the social media forums burned pretty hot about DN for another couple of months, but my impression was that LE cooled pretty quick on him.
I will also say that a lot of people who are so certain JBC is not the guy seem to argue that point based solely on “well, we’ve thought others were the guy, but it wasn’t, so I’m not getting all worked over this fellow”. I don’t even understand this argument. This is the nature of looking for the beast. You look at people, you investigate. You have your hopes up. If you’re wrong it’s disappointing. I get it. It’s been four years of this. It’s tiring, but the killer is not going to walk in and confess in my opinion. No one cares enough...not even $300,000 enough...to turn him in. LE is not going to solve this on their own, sorry, they’re just not. He’s going to do something like this and then be connected to Delphi. I hope this is him. I will ride the rollercoaster and hope at the end this guy has an extra pair of handcuffs on him. And if it’s not him, I’ll wait for the next rollercoaster.
Just my thoughts.

Agree with your thoughts 100%

I think its wild how this is all going down..and the way he's been virtually dissected through his social media account..it's really one for the digital age when you think about it..
stunning how much he reveals in his own words..

"ever since the carwash and the trestle"

these are the words that took no time at all to parse out their meaning, at least for me...
this is close to confession.
mOO

RSBM

Dayum. I thought that was an odd thing to say when I saw it, and the MHB is a trestle bridge. He may not be BG, we'll have to wait and see but I'm hopeful.

He was on parole in 2016 in Indiana, after having asked for a transfer from Iowa in 2015. He walked out of prison in 2011, violated parole in 2012 when he was living at a halfway house.

3.14.16 he was released from his parole sentence on his own recognizance (OR) in Tippecanoe County, IN.

This information was pulled from this thread:

IN - James Chadwell II, 42, missing girl, 9, found in his home, 19 April 2021, MEDIA *NO DISCUSSION*

Hat tip to @margarita25

JMO

Without any doubt whatsoever our @margarita25 is a priceless asset for all of us.

I may have missed it, but have they released what kind of dog this demonic man owned? Tia!

Imo, he had a dog to alert him if the police came with a SW or knocking on his door.

Hmm now I'm wondering how long he's had the dog.

There is a special place in the hottest part of hell for all of those like him. He tortured, abused her emotionally, and physically sexually assaulted leaving her traumatized, and it had to be absolutely horrifying.

She was so strong, and courageous. But to have his dog attack, and bite her shows how pure evil to the core he is who is totally souless.

I try hard not to think about what all he put her through. He sounds like a sadist pedophile where the victims has to endure so much twisted depraved prolonged torture. It's a very important deviant part to the sadist. Gah. I have often wondered if our country alone is creating some kind of subhuman species. I really do.

I can't begin to even comprehend how ANYONE can brutally hurt a single vulnerable child whether they are children of bio parents or single parent/partner tag teams or those who are responsible for giving them loving care while the parent/s are away. And then they are preyed upon by revolting pedophiles.

It seem to be a never ending trail of tears for there seems to be no end in sight in all of those who want to do great harm to our most vulnerable.:(

Jmho

Last edited:
Oh darn, sorry mods! I posted screenshots. Facepalm

so I’m just going to quickly sum up my deleted post.

LE announced 4/19/19 that they would be having a presser on 4/22/2019 to release new info... invited the public!

That same day JCB posted on FB an image of a forest, the caption starts off with
Mind: I’m worried...

On 4/22/2019 - LE, at the presser asks “did you see someone walking with a duffel bag...”

that same day JCB posts in FB
A black and white image: of a man walking away from the viewer, carrying a satchel/bag in one hand/ umbrella in the other. Caption reads : (paraphrasing) being alone is powerful.

okay, I’m reaching. But what a weird coincidence...

(again sorry for breaking the rule.)

Inside Edition just posted this on Youtube:
Accused Child Predator’s Brother Says He’s Capable of Killing

Family members of accused child predator James Chadwell are speaking out about the evil they think the man suspected of imprisoning a 9-year-old in his basement is capable of. “He’s a monster,” his brother said, “he’s an absolutely evil person.” Chadwell’s stepfather also fears the 42-year-old ex-con may be the mysterious figure caught on Libby German’s cell phone approaching them before she was murdered in Delphi, Indiana. Chadwell’s brother says James tried to drown him when he was 4 years old.

LE announced 4/19/19 that they would be having a presser on 4/22/2019 to release new info... invited the public!

That same day JCB posted on FB an image of a forest, the caption starts off with

On 4/22/2019 - LE, at the presser asks “did you see someone walking with a duffel bag...”

A black and white image: of a man walking away from the viewer, carrying a satchel/bag in one hand/ umbrella in the other. Caption reads : (paraphrasing) being alone is powerful.

That is chilling...good catch.

It will be almost a week since Chadwell's arrest. If this is the killer, to date no one - from media and LE - has been revealed as having heard Chadwell confess or brag the murders. I wonder if Chadwell's name is in any of the previously submitted tips.

:eek: Excellent find! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads