Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so we cant repost SM posts ..and when we comment on whats happening there.. its deleted because of no source ?

so we cant repost SM posts ..and when we comment on whats happening there.. its deleted because of no source ?
Websleuths is a "fact-based" forum and, especially on highly publicized cases like this one, the vast majority of social media discussion is rumor and the endless rehashing of rumor.

Official social media posts by law enforcement or what here we would consider "verified insiders" e.g. the family of victims posting updates on official groups tend to be allowed but the higher the profile of the case, the greater the scrutiny of the source.

If there's something in social media that is verifiable then it should be possible to trace it back to its official source in which case that source can be posted and discussed.

The main thing I see with this new location is a large staging area..off to the side and behind..big enough for the media, for press conferences and for visiting agencies etc. There is a back door and the area is easy to control.

How interesting is this property based on what we know right now?

this is the only new development to come out as another poster suggested..and I agree it is important because it points to some kind of movement in the case.

There is still no word on JBC..nothing..they could have used this time to say we have ruled him out...but they did not..

wonder when they will move in? JBC's trial is moved up to December. interesting indeed. mOO

Websleuths is a "fact-based" forum and, especially on highly publicized cases like this one, the vast majority of social media discussion is rumor and the endless rehashing of rumor.

Official social media posts by law enforcement or what here we would consider "verified insiders" e.g. the family of victims posting updates on official groups tend to be allowed but the higher the profile of the case, the greater the scrutiny of the source.

If there's something in social media that is verifiable then it should be possible to trace it back to its official source in which case that source can be posted and discussed.

mind you not everything discussed here is ever mentioned by le
how is it that the person in question was talked about here as a poi and about similarities to the second sketch ???!!
i can def link to the actual sm posts but because they include names and personal info i will not..

Last night there was a broadcast of "The Interview Room" with Chris McDonough on YouTube. He is also the Director of Law Enforcement Relations at the Cold Case Foundation. A guest on the show was Francine Bardole, who is the Cold Case Foundation's resident expert on "touch DNA" extraction from clothing and other items like rocks, etc. She briefly described how obtaining DNA from crime scene items worked. She seemed like she knew what she was talking about. I wonder if she could help solve the murder of Abigril Williams and Liberty German?

Carroll County leasing new space for Delphi double homicide investigation

The Delphi double homicide investigation center is moving to a new location.

The center currently operates out of the Delphi city building, and commissioners approved the leasing of space on North 9th Street Monday.

Maybe they will now have the room to spread out and be able to have a separate office/area for investigation of each of the suspects we have been discussing and any new ones we may discover?

Maybe they will now have the room to spread out and be able to have a separate office/area for investigation of each of the suspects we have been discussing and any new ones we may discover?
In the article, they said the new building was about the same size as what they have now but maybe the layout of the new one is better? I wonder if they just don't want people to see who they're bringing in; if it was someone high profile they may not want an explosion of public speculation. Also, seeing what other counties LE are coming from will lead to even more speculation. Can you imagine if people saw a bunch of Tippecanoe/Lafayette cars parked in the Delphi LE parking lot?

If they decided to bring JC to Delphi, would they need to put a transport order in?

its like this..

if the case is cold and nothing new to be gleaned ..why add 2 more detectives and rent a new space after 5 years ?

if it's the same amount of space why move?

must have to do with the available space around this building.

How does it compare to the headquarters? what is the parking and privacy situation like over there as compared to the new space?

How would a barrage of national media attention affect the day to day operations of a small local police station?

mOO

Last night there was a broadcast of "The Interview Room" with Chris McDonough on YouTube. He is also the Director of Law Enforcement Relations at the Cold Case Foundation. A guest on the show was Francine Bardole, who is the Cold Case Foundation's resident expert on "touch DNA" extraction from clothing and other items like rocks, etc. She briefly described how obtaining DNA from crime scene items worked. She seemed like she knew what she was talking about. I wonder if she could help solve the murder of Abigril Williams and Liberty German?
This is fascinating, as well as the M-Vac system she speaks of. And apparently it's affordable. Ms Bardole has quite the resume. Very cool.

Perhaps Chadwell has made some offer of info in exchange for leniency that they don't want to give him so they're intensifying their investigation into him.
Does Chadwell look like Bridge Guy (in the video) or the two sketches to anyone? Because to me, he looks nothing like the Delphi suspects/sketches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298