Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeJay replied to : "LE repeatedly said they have DNA. They discuss sending it out, fast tracking, etc..."
Then none of the ppl being g looked at are the the killer! They would.know!

LE said they do have DNA, but (JMHO and AFAIK and MOO): that doesn't mean they have *good* DNA evidence, or are sure the outside DNA they have is related to the murders--it could have been from many different sources. So IMO the people they are looking at don't so far involve suspect DNA.

IMO: they certainly don't have DNA typing on all the POIs. They can't force anybody to give a sample without a search warrant or whatever the legal order would be. They can collect DNA from public sources, yes (the North Carolina lab tech case, remember? They tricked him into a sample about 3 miles from my house.) But public sources (soda cup, kleenex, etc) aren't going to be comprehensive. I'm guessing (again, my guess only) is that whatever DNA evidence they have either isn't very useful at all, or won't be until they have a solid suspect. Very frustrating case, as you said, and we are all hoping for a breakthrough very soon.

'Only a coward would do such a thing': Police release new info in Delphi murders

I'm still looking for the article where Carter states they were on to something early. This article from the 2- year press conference includes:

"I'm speaking directly to the killer, who may be in this room," he said. "We believe you are hiding in plain sight. For more than two years, you never thought we’d shift gears to a different investigative strategy, but we have."

Carter continued.

"We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you. And you want to know what we know. One day, you will. Only a coward would do such a thing."

LE knows who was both at the press conference, and interviewed early in the press. I feel confident LE will solve this case. BG's days are numbered. Moo

I hate that he used the word coward..because I don't think it was the slap he intended..BG doesn't care about being a coward , it doesn't register..call him stupid..say he made mistakes..say he will be powerless once he's incarcerated..but calling him a chicken s#7@. that doesn't register..he's far gone from that..he doesn't give a
rat's a__ .

I would have said it was obvious from all the mistakes he made that he's no criminal mastermind and is going to get caught and go down for murder and baby rape and will need to go to prison..I would say that I knew he had absolutely no morals left but will be looking to make a deal when lady justice comes a calling.

that press conference was way too civilized for our killer. Our killer is a bug brained anomaly of nature and will be put to death in the state of Indiana. mOO

Welcome to this case, it sure is a frustrating one.
My point is if they have a suspect such as JBC <modsnip> (or any other POIs mentioned in this case) they have quite enough evidence already to charge.
- They should have a witness who can identify the suspect in a line up. There's been 2 sketches, implying at least 2 witnesses who saw BG. One of these witnesses would be able to positively ID him.
- If they have a suspect in mind (e.g. JBC) they can also match the the witness descriptions to the suspect they have in mind.
- It goes further, they have video evidence of BG so they can match features such as height to the suspect (e.g. JBC).
- And it goes further, they have a voice which they can match to their suspect. Sure the voice is hard to match if you don't have a suspect, but as soon as you have a suspect such as JBC you should be able to match his voice to the recording.

These are all facts we know.

There could also be additional evidence such as footprint / shoe size left at the scene which can be matched to the suspect.

All these elements alone don't mean much in isolation, but put together they would have quite a strong case against a suspect if they identified the right suspect. This makes me think that they have not been able to identify the right suspect.

The only way I can see JBC being a suspect is if he's some type of serial killer and they're working with him to ID other crimes therefore not announcing that he's a suspect in the Delphi Murders while that's ongoing. Otherwise they would have been able to confirm by now they have a suspect.

I still think based on all the above they don't have a suspect.

Hi, I have read comments in this forum in the past but I just recently joined.
This is my first post, I am sorry if I am not posting in the right place etc.
I am sure I will get familiar with the site and know exactly where to post with time.
You mentioned people seeing the killer “BG” the day of the murders.
I’ve never understood why nobody saw Libby and Abby on the trails that day.
I don’t know why that has as always been important in my mind, but it is something I think about frequently.

I am sure I will get familiar with the site and know exactly where to post with time.
I don’t know why that has as always been important in my mind, but it is something I think about frequently.
I wonder also.

'Only a coward would do such a thing': Police release new info in Delphi murders

I'm still looking for the article where Carter states they were on to something early. This article from the 2- year press conference includes:

"I'm speaking directly to the killer, who may be in this room," he said. "We believe you are hiding in plain sight. For more than two years, you never thought we’d shift gears to a different investigative strategy, but we have."

Carter continued.

"We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you. And you want to know what we know. One day, you will. Only a coward would do such a thing."

LE knows who was both at the press conference, and interviewed early in the press. I feel confident LE will solve this case. BG's days are numbered. Moo
bbm
Is that perhaps useful to you?
IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103
thread 103, post #6 - April 24, 2019 -@CrimeDawg123

thread 103, post #47 - May 18, 2019 -@crhedBngr

Last edited:

You are doing just fine. Keep it up!
WELCOME!

Then none of the ppl being g looked at are the the killer!
They would.know!

They have.photo of this dude yet no one.knows him!
His.voice!

Is he the one that.killed them?
Or.was.it.someone else?
Was this guy alone? I dont think he was.alone!
But that's jmo!
What was he doing there? To meet someone?
I still think they saw something!
I hope one day we find out!

First, as I always think - statistically, the easiest DNA to obtain is mitochondrial DNA. Per each nucleus, in a cell, there are over 1000 mitochondria. In non-nucleated cells, there are mitochondria. And as long as you know that the mitoDNA you got truly belongs to the perpetrator, it is not unusable.

It is direct maternal line, though. So let us say, we have the easiest situation, the perpetrator is local. If his mother has sisters who had sons, or his grandmother had sisters who left daughters who had kids…in short, if the direct female line did not die out, on the sides, it might be useless to rule people in. (The situation of one of my relatives. Each time I get a message, “we have a mitomatch”, I know who it is! The whole Europe is a match for him, darn).

Now the opposite situation, there is a very rare mitogroup. Let us say, people with such mitochondrial DNA living around Delphi have a true alibi. Can be. In the whole country, how many “hits” one can get?

It becomes very complicated. One has to take into account possible heteroplasmy, etc.

In short, it, as we all think, the person has distant connection to Delphi, but lives far away, a mitomatch might not be enough. But - one day it might be )

While reading page 4 of thread #103, which referenced Ted Bundy, I began reading up on Bundy (again). And while doing so I came across an article about Bundy, titled “A Killer In Plain Sight”.

What’s interesting to me about the article is the title, and how said that him/they believe that BG “hiding in plain sight”.

I can’t help but wonder if they believe that BG is a serial killer...

Also as a side note, while going down the (rabbit) hole, I came across an episode from the TV show “In Plain Sight”, called “Duplicate Bridge”, which aired on 6/7/09. I don’t think it really means anything in regards to this case, but it is interesting to my pattern filled mind.

All MOO, of course.

https://historycollection.com/killer-plain-sight-6-facts-serial-killer-ted-bundy/4/

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1430230/

well of course he is absolutely a serial killer..and these are not his first murders..this is 100 percent a serial killer who kills for sexual excitement and fulfillment of fantasies he has about controlling and abusing his victims and
getting away with it. mOO

While reading page 4 of thread #103, which referenced Ted Bundy, I began reading up on Bundy (again). And while doing so I came across an article about Bundy, titled “A Killer In Plain Sight”.

What’s interesting to me about the article is the title, and how said that him/they believe that BG “hiding in plain sight”.

I can’t help but wonder if they believe that BG is a serial killer...

Also as a side note, while going down the (rabbit) hole, I came across an episode from the TV show “In Plain Sight”, called “Duplicate Bridge”, which aired on 6/7/09. I don’t think it really means anything in regards to this case, but it is interesting to my pattern filled mind.

All MOO, of course.

https://historycollection.com/killer-plain-sight-6-facts-serial-killer-ted-bundy/4/

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1430230/

We all read about Ted Bundy killing to get even with his first girlfriend. And how lucky she was that he spared her.

Let us look at the situation from a different perspective.

Yes, most of Bundy’s victims were white, had long, parted hair. Where did he live? In Washington state of 1969, white girls were the majority. As to long, parted hair, it was 1969 to early 70es. Beatlemania, Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot. Even Farrah Fawcett was not unlike his type. It was statistically a very prevalent type.

The fact that many of them were college students is more interesting. But perhaps, for Bundy, the eternal student, it was easy to hunt in colleges?

And maybe he killed other types, in other places, but simply fewer people missed them? The usual, prostitutes, poor women.

About his first girl being lucky - he simply could not afford killing her; they were linked, a couple, an item. He’d be caught immediately. He probably hated her. BTW, even the way he describes her is very materialistic. “A beautiful girl, nice clothes, nice car”.

well of course he is absolutely a serial killer..and these are not his first murders..this is 100 percent a serial killer who kills for sexual excitement and fulfillment of fantasies he has about controlling and abusing his victims and
getting away with it. mOO
Do you believe that this case is connected to the Evansdale case?
I definitely think and wholeheartedly believe that they are. JMO.

As a numbers person (and a patterns person) I most assuredly believe that they are connected. And because of my autie, obsessive brain, I am in the process of a decoding project that I’ve been working on, regarding both cases. When I am finished, I will be submitting my work to the FBI, as well as the tip lines, and more.

We all read about Ted Bundy killing to get even with his first girlfriend. And how lucky she was that he spared her.

Let us look at the situation from a different perspective.

Yes, most of Bundy’s victims were white, had long, parted hair. Where did he live? In Washington state of 1969, white girls were the majority. As to long, parted hair, it was 1969 to early 70es. Beatlemania, Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot. Even Farrah Fawcett was not unlike his type. It was statistically a very prevalent type.

The fact that many of them were college students is more interesting. But perhaps, for Bundy, the eternal student, it was easy to hunt in colleges?

And maybe he killed other types, in other places, but simply fewer people missed them? The usual, prostitutes, poor women.

About his first girl being lucky - he simply could not afford killing her; they were linked, a couple, an item. He’d be caught immediately. He probably hated her. BTW, even the way he describes her is very materialistic. “A beautiful girl, nice clothes, nice car”.
Perhaps I didn’t communicate my comment correctly.
I was merely pointing out that BG could be a SK because Carter said that he/ISP/LE believe that BG is “Hiding IN PLAIN SIGHT”, and the article that I came across about TB was titled “A Killer IN PLAIN SIGHT”. These two nearly identical statements is what caught my eye. My thought had nothing to do with TB himself, nor his crimes or victims, etc.
moo

Perhaps I didn’t communicate my comment correctly.
I was merely pointing out that BG could be a SK because Carter said that he/ISP/LE believe that BG is “Hiding IN PLAIN SIGHT”, and the article that I came across about TB was titled “A Killer IN PLAIN SIGHT”. These two nearly identical statements is what caught my eye. My thought had nothing to do with TB himself, nor his crimes or victims, etc.
moo

Oh, I am positive that the BG is either a serial killer, or on his way to become such. Only in the Internet time, “walking in plain sight might as well mean”, “a gamer sitting at home”.

As a pattern person, @UnapologeticallyAspie, can you explain the public’s fascination with Ted Bundy? Is it because he was well-versed, educated white guy? He did walk in plain sight, because he was, in so many ways, the majority in 1969.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino