Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that comes to mind here and there; IF there are any LE officials here, of any tier, who have created a member account, IF I was one of those people (I am not) I would do my darndest to shoot down anyone’s theories that come anywhere close to what may be the truth, if so and so was onto something.
Moo-ing of course.

I don't understand LEO asking for information regarding a vehicle parked at the old building. It seems he would have parked at the cemetery for his purposes, especially if he intended to kidnap the girls and whisk them away in a vehicle.
It would depend on the reason, BG had chosen for a credible explanation, why he was there (should he ever be asked). IMO
Parking at the hidden cemetery would have needed another explanation than parking in the parking lot of the abandoned building, I think.
OR --- there were two people (BG plus "compagnon") with two cars, which were parking at different places. IMO

Something that comes to mind here and there; IF there are any LE officials here, of any tier, who have created a member account, IF I was one of those people (I am not) I would do my darndest to shoot down anyone’s theories that come anywhere close to what may be the truth, if so and so was onto something.
Moo-ing of course.
Or the killer...

Moo-ing of course.
Or the killer...
"Who could be in this room" Superintendent Carter

[QUOTE="heartgoesout, post: 17208764, ... ...
People who also claimed to be witnesses. Directing the narrative.
The answers are right in from of us IMO.
... ....

Yes, someone very specific. TOS does not allow anyone not named a POI by LE to be discussed on the open thread.
But using simple, reasonable deduction and Occam's Razor, to me the answer is staring us in the face. All IMO.

There were people there that day.
People who were there at the exact time of the murders.
People who were at the exact location.
These people claim to have seen or heard nothing.
The devil lies. Evil is not truthful.
Not sure what you are implying. These people, why didn’t they intervene? Call 911?

but maybe it's not some "good guy" ? what if its some slobbering miscreant reject that no one likes? someone like
JBC who has no where to live and is a career criminal.barely getting by.?

not all serial killers are wolves in sheep's clothing..some are just wolves and don't really try to hide it all that much. mOO

but maybe it's not some "good guy" ? what if its some slobbering miscreant reject that no one likes? someone like
JBC who has no where to live and is a career criminal.barely getting by.?

not all serial killers are wolves in sheep's clothing..some are just wolves and don't really try to hide it all that much. mOO
Could be. For me though, everything points to someone other than JBC.

There were people there that day.
People who were there at the exact time of the murders.
People who were at the exact location.
These people claim to have seen or heard nothing.
The devil lies. Evil is not truthful.
That's
like saying that there were other people in Central Park at the time the Central-Park jogger was raped in the (now disputed) wilding incident.

If you're a Brit, it would be like saying there were other people in Hyde Park when a murder occured in one corner of it.

Abby and Libby were hiking on a large trail system. There was no witness in the immediate vicinity at the time they were abducted. If there had been, the killer would have waited and chosen a different victim.

That's
like saying that there were other people in Central Park at the time the Central-Park jogger was raped in the (now disputed) wilding incident.

If you're a Brit, it would be like saying there were other people in Hyde Park when a murder occured in one corner of it.

Abby and Libby were hiking on a large trail system. There was no witness in the immediate vicinity at the time they were abducted. If there had been, the killer would have waited and chosen a different victim.
The parks you mention are not comparable in any sense. :)

1. "Look at the mannerisms." It is hard to see many or any BUT we can see the somewhat unusual clothing I mean for someone wishing to commit this crime. Are there large holes in both knees of his jeans? If so what chutzpah eh? it is something that would make you stand out if seen. Why not compose a computer generated composite of just the clothing and see if it jogs anybody's memory or matches clothing in photos people have. The biggest important mannerism I see is how easily he walks along that bridge with his hands in his pockets or at his side - compare the picture of Abby. That bridge looks a bit daunting to me and I would want my hands out for balance or to control a potential trip/fall. From what I understand there are spaces big enough for a person to slip through.

2. Now that I am getting a sense of the 'find' site I am taken aback at how close it is and I had in my imagination a dense forested area whereas of course there would be little foliage at that time of year. So in the off-chance I realize not likely the bodies were introduced to the crime scene later does anyone know how close someone could come to the find site with a vehicle? I saw a video of Ron Logan with a reporter walking down a hill on his property no doubt towards the find site and there is an obvious wide trail that a vehicle of some sort might be able to drive down and was obviously meant to. I am not sure how close that trail is to the find site.

3. What does it mean that the bridge guy sketch is "secondary". What does secondary mean? And what does it mean that the second sketch which I understand was composed either before or around the time of the bridge guy sketch IS the person responsible for the crime. Since when is a sketch the person responsible? Just sloppy elocution by LE possibly? Also why are they using old fashioned drawn sketches and not computer generated compositions? I mean with the FBI involved seems odd.

4. How closely should be parse the words of the later press conference? He seems like he is on the verge of a nervous breakdown so I am not sure about this. I know the movie The Shack is stated and maybe emphasized but wht is it's relationship to the "other" book obviously surely the Bible? I have only read the Wiki description of the film but it seems that but it seems the film does not exactly match the situation. The themes in his short rant are obviously murder - redemption - conscience - eternity/damnation. If they may be in the room does anyone know how many men were at the press conference?

5. Is the date close to Valentine's day relevant? Where do people in Delphi go to middle school or high school? Is there a yearbook? What males in the relevant age of the POI 18 to 40 still live in Delphi? And where are the rest of them? I am thinking of course of someone with an unrequited love/lust or romantic disappointment in their past someone who the girls one of them, reminds them of.

6. How often did the girls go out to the bridge? Though these murders are famous partly because of the snapchat moniker it seems to me that the possibility of these being social media murders more generally is underestimated. Tik tok murders say. If someone got obsessed with one of the girls after seeing them on social media even cursory research on Delphi would bring up the bridge and there is some possibility the girls were stalked for some time. It would not necessarily require life long familiarity with the bridge and surrounding area a few trips would suffice.

Last edited:
Imo
They have.no idea who killed.the girls!
But i still.say they.saw.something and I actually think there.are.2 men! The guy on the bridge no one recognizes but I think the 2nd guy was.well.known In town!
The guy on the bridge came.at.them.and the..other guy came.up.behind !
Just.my 2cents

Could be. For me though, everything points to someone other than JBC.
I’d really like to know who that specific person is in your opinion. I’ve been following since 2019 and think I know all the names mentioned in all the various places where people discuss this case online. I’ve had several POIs, from miscreants to local leaders and educators to friendly sportsmen. I have a couple people I think have been very wrongly named. But I don’t have one answer right in front of me staring me in the face. Sure wish I did. Sure hope the detectives do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay