Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98 (Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109 Thread #110 Thread #111 Thread #112 Thread #113 Thread #114 Thread #115 Thread #116 Thread #117 Thread #118 Thread #119 Thread #120 Thread #121 Thread #122 Thread #123
Thread #124 Thread #125 Thread #126 Thread #127 Thread #128 Thread #129 Thread #130 Thread #131 Thread #132 Thread #133 Thread #134 Thread #135 Thread #136 Thread #137 Thread #138 Thread #139

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video

Grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

NOTE - per Tricia and Sillybilly’s 5.28.2021 post here, JBC as a poi is now open for discussion in the Delphi thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Theorizing based on some known fact sourced from MSM or LE is fine, but there is no known fact to substantiate speculation about catfishing. Please move on from that discussion.

Also, a few reminders from TOS:

It is WS preferred policy to use initials only for anyone other than victims or perps.

If you have questions about rules or moderation, please do not ask them on the thread. Just private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Rumors are not allowed. If you can't link information to Websleuths approved sources, do NOT post it with "I read it somewhere" or "I'll find the link later ...".

Before you post something make sure what you are stating is FACT as we know it from MSM, LE or another approved Websleuths source.

Sleuthing or discussing RSOs just because they are on the registry is not allowed. A thread specific exception may be made by Tricia or an Admin depending on geographical location in relation a crime.

Photo alterations or side-by-side comparisons are not allowed.

Last edited:
Trying to wrap my head around the entire case from the start until now.

An analogy I've used for a few decades, kids do Othello, adults do Hamlet. Two different plays. I think recent events are possibly evidence that the adults might not have been as aware of Othello as they thought they were.

Anyway, one of the towns that was mentioned recently is Kokomo. I always felt a certain kind of way about Kokomo. I've heard of Kokomo before. Kokomo to Delphi is around 35 miles, give or take, and one route goes straight through Flora.

Couple that with some of the players over the past year or so, and in light of LE indicating BG likely was local in one way shape or form, well, it just feels as though the focus is narrowing in this case.

Hope I'm right :)

I mentioned a little ways back the possibility of an incel group being involved here. Given how many unsolved murders of girls are there in that general area, I do think it's a possibility. From what I've seen on them, they are surprisingly well connected to each other, even across countries. Although, I don't know what platform(s) they use. But a private website is dirt cheap.

If a group of them was into CSAM, and why not? They're seemingly devoid of any moral compass. So, why wouldn't they also be into other things? They could communicate on a basic level via a private website. And they could use other sites such as Dropbox, and utilize those servers for larger file sharing.

I mentioned a little ways back the possibility of an incel group being involved here. Given how many unsolved murders of girls are there in that general area, I do think it's a possibility. From what I've seen on them, they are surprisingly well connected to each other, even across countries. Although, I don't know what platform(s) they use. But a private website is dirt cheap.

If a group of them was into CSAM, and why not? They're seemingly devoid of any moral compass. So, why wouldn't they also be into other things? They could communicate on a basic level via a private website. And they could use other sites such as Dropbox, and utilize those servers for larger file sharing.
I completely agree. I am presently looking at the list of RSO s in Peru Indiana. There is a CF who lived on Canal Street. There are also several others who could clearly be related to KAK. I’m only thru 3/4 of the first page and there are many more pages to go. IMO there is indeed something bigger going on here. Was initially looking for info on relatives in particular. Looking further now.

I did a copy and paste of two posts from thread 139.

Thanks to poster justice_hunter because it really made me think
If court documents show that LE already knew that anthony_shots was KAK as far back as 2017, I think there's more to it than just identifying who was behind the catfish profile. Perhaps they're looking for an accomplice or POI associated with anthony_shots.
<snipped for emphasis>
Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case

I really believe the post from justice_hunter and the fact ISP and FBI were able to access Kine’s data back on Feb 25,2017 unwinding shared files from unnamed person(s) likely triggered additional search warrants.I apologize for quoting myself but I wanted to bring forward posts from last thread.
It is interesting to note on Feb 25, 2017 when ISP and the FBI accessed Kline’s data they found an unnamed accessory (that’s my opinion)he shared files with.Perhaps this could have initiated still another search warrant. I believe it is because of investigators unwinding ties to this group of deviants that finally brought results.
From the Affidavit
“Investigators also found a discussion of sharing links with child *advertiser censored* files on Dropbox with another party who is not identified in court documents. investigators also believe Kline used the online handle “emilyann45” on social media platforms.
results.
My Opinion Only

Last edited:
Kegan Kline (@switchNswishers) / Twitter

Note that KAK tweeted about having seizures 2 weeks after the murders. He also tweeted another time more recently about having 2 seizures in 2 days.

I also see tweets about attending multiple Vans Warped Tour events, lots of tweets about where he ate along the way, and a tweet about attending a Wrestlemania event (the latter being a potential link to a POI I have suspected all along.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member