Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed so what are your thoughts on him being released without charges? TIA

He could have not had guilty knowledge about A and L.

He could have had so little sense of guilt, no matter what he’d done, that he ‘passed.’

He could have ‘not passed,’ but LE had no usable evidence at that time, and thought they’d do best to let him go and keep an eye on him. (Polygraphs can have false positives as well as false negatives.)

What are your thoughts?

My response overlapped yours but I find it intriguing that KAK agreed to a polygraph and was immediately released. I would assume he hadn’t retained council when he agreed to take the polygraph because zero lawyers would recommend or agree to their clients undergoing such a test. IMO
We don’t know what questions they asked KAK but I think he is only a small player in something bigger and beyond what most of us imagine. Uncertain whether he is BG but pretty sure he has
knowledge of many things although not necessarily L and A’s murders. IMO

I am now entertaining the possibility (only slightly at the moment) that their is something to this. The sealing of the affidavit because it was related in some way to another ISP investigation could mean related to Delphi, the prosecutors podcast hosts saying when they did their podcast on the case they were told their could be possible internet/online avenues being investigated in the Delphi murders so they were careful in what they said so as not to reveal this information.

He was questioned about Delphi in 2017, even redacted one can see this was done from the affidavit. The new details that are said to be released may make it clearer if LE are building a case against the actual killer.

Right.
Moo i have read the trick to passing a polygraph is to stress and escalate during the baseline setting questions.
I would never pass any polygraph,
My response overlapped yours but I find it intriguing that KAK agreed to a polygraph and was immediately released. I would assume he hadn’t retained council when he agreed to take the polygraph because zero lawyers would recommend or agree to their clients undergoing such a test. IMO
We don’t know what questions they asked KAK but I think he is only a small player in something bigger and beyond what most of us imagine. Uncertain whether he is BG but pretty sure he has
knowledge of many things although not necessarily L and A’s murders. IMO
He doesn't seem to be very sophisticated in his offending, he had all his tech devices at home all with evidence of his crimes on, he did delete one phone of some stuff before he gave it to LE, but why would he even give it them, he had no idea what LE could retrieve even from deleted apps, he confessed very easily. I can't see him being able to keep secret the fact he murdered the girls or knows who did.

But something seems to be tying him in some way we don't know yet to the murders in ISP eyes, otherwise why would they mention the murders when requesting the publics help.

I hope they clarify the situation soon.

From this source:
PERU, Ind. (WISH) — The Indiana State Police are expected to release more information next week on Kegan Kline, a man who is connected to a social media account authorities say they found while investigating the 2017 murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Liberty “Libby” German in Delphi, Indiana.

bbm: It WAS related.

I would never pass any polygraph,

He doesn't seem to be very sophisticated in his offending, he had all his tech devices at home all with evidence of his crimes on, he did delete one phone of some stuff before he gave it to LE, but why would he even give it them, he had no idea what LE could retrieve even from deleted apps, he confessed very easily. I can't see him being able to keep secret the fact he murdered the girls or knows who did.

But something seems to be tying him in some way we don't know yet to the murders in ISP eyes, otherwise why would they mention the murders when requesting the publics help.

I hope they clarify the situation soon.
bbm
I wondered also.

With this news coming out so many years after the search warrant was issued, I'm wondering if it is in any way related to the one issued on bicycle bridge? At the time they said nothing was found at either place tying them to the case, yet here we are....moo

Just think of how much trouble KAK is in if he or his anthony_shots account have any connection to L and A's deaths. He admitted to LE that he created the anthony_shots account, which means if anyone else other than a hacker had access to it, or any of the data it contained, KAK gave permission for that access (selling images or personal information, sharing files or passwords, links, etc.). I think that makes him responsible on some level (I'm not a lawyer in any way, shape, or form, though...). He has right to think he's "*advertiser censored**ed," imo.

But with his actions before and after the search warrant was executed, and what he said to LE during interview, it seems possible that he knew there was a link to L and/or A already, be it through himself or another user.

Also, even if KAK has an iron-clad alibi for the day of the murders, if there was something later found in his chats or web searches that matched something odd from the crime scene, something only the murderer would know, that would be a huge red flag. It doesn't necessarily mean KAK knew about this aspect of the crime, but it could point to a shared interest within his online circle. Jmo.

With this news coming out so many years after the search warrant was issued, I'm wondering if it is in any way related to the one issued on bicycle bridge? At the time they said nothing was found at either place tying them to the case, yet here we are....moo
I always remember that the Bicycle Bridge Rd search was only two days after the girls were found.

LE have roused all customers now that the account is known, not just the female victims. How do they want to find the right culprit after this press release? :confused:

Three possible answers come to mind: 1) they don't (care to find the right culprit), or 2) since KAK is behind bars since 2020, they probably have extracted from him whatever they could, so, no danger in making his case known; or, what I truly think
3) LE are stuck in Delphi case, and some others and, too, and subjected to a lot of criticism from the public; now, perhaps, more than ever. The push is to share some information with the public, and LE, I think, is disinclined to do it. So consider KAK the "bone" thrown to us. His is a separate case, and more likely than not, unrelated to the murders. However, it is sensational, and the public following the case will spend a lot of time chewing on it.

I see some evidence of "attempting to rebrand" ISP, btw. The dude who made the advertisement about anthony_shots account is a young, attractive, enthusiastic policeman. Not a bad makeover.

I swear I don't mean to be a post hog, but there's just so much on that affidavit. I noticed while rereading it this morning that on page 2, second paragraph, it talks about his polygraph. Twice it says that the polygraph questions were based on case, [redacted]. I believe this is referring to the Delphi murder case, since it says on page 1 that this is the case being investigated while the search was executed in Peru. No other case is listed, that I see.

Anyway, KAK admits to photos and videos of underaged girls based on questions regarding the specific redacted case. If that is indeed the Delphi case, that sounds an awful lot like he was, in fact, in contact with one or both girls. He says the girls he talked to told him they were 15-17. That could be fact or fiction on either end.

Am I reading too much into that paragraph?

Last edited:
Theres a reason that polygraphs are almost never allowed in court.

MOO

Yes, because they are not an actual measure of deception, they are not even a perfect measure of stress, what they are is an interrogation tool. It matters much more to LE whether you were willing to take one at their request and what you did before and after than anything said during the test. IMO of course.

I'd like to know where KAK gets the money for all his travels, if he travels as much as he says he does. What jobs has he really had?

Can you fake a check-in on Facebook?
You can absolutely fake a check in on Facebook.
I don’t think he travelled to any of these places. I think it was all a fantasy in his head. On his social media, he mentions a few bands he is supposedly ‘friends’ with, to the point that they let him fill in on stage or when a band member can’t play for whatever reason. I’m a fan of some of these bands and there is no way this is true. In fact, if they know about any of this, I’m sure they’re mortified this creep is using their names to live out his fantasy. MOO

Re: faking check ins on Facebook.
Here is a screenshot that I just took right now from my FB, of my ‘checking in’ to Las Vegas. I am currently in NY. It’s very easy to fake this. MOO

Attachments

• A6FF35D9-360C-481B-8177-23C40A5D9438.jpeg
    A6FF35D9-360C-481B-8177-23C40A5D9438.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics