Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this as there may have been some concern that this wasn’t followed more closely. Maybe going back to look into it will yield some information that may have been missed, hence the requests for info on communications. JMO

Like so many other pieces of this investigation, we will always review, learn from, and make any necessary adjustments. We do not believe that any person has done anything intentionally wrong, but we will continue to critically evaluate our efforts.
WAT??
Also I wonder if the last line is directed at the killer specifically as once again they say you want to know what we know...

I would have to say that I think Kline is definitely a POI after today's ISP statement. The interest may have ebbed and flowed for 5 years but he has been on the radar and thus is a POI. This says more about him than any other person we have seen so far. JMHO
I don't have access to the major social media sites to look at...has KAK always been so hefty in girth...back in 2017?

That's it?? No one "intentionally " made mistakes or missed something? Is this the release they were talking about that was coming this week?

since this came out this morning, I assume it is the statement they said would be issued early this week. My guess is they didn’t get the tips they had hoped for and only have circumstantial evidences that he knew Abby.

I think this case is a mess. I have been so forgiving, so sure that LE was calculating and being super stealth, but I don't think so anymore. A new sketch 2 yrs later that has no resemblance to the first is a disaster. I would say it's pretty obvious now there is no usable DNA. The "new paths" and "likely have interviewed you".....great, I am sure so much evidence had time to be destroyed. I hope this Anthony Shots/KAK isn't a big shot in the dark that someone is going to come forward and say "oh yes, he catfished me and tried to murder me" that hasn't come forward in 5 yrs because his investigation was bungled.

That's it?? No one "intentionally " made mistakes or missed something? Is this the release they were talking about that was coming this week?

MOO
I was very unhappy with the Delphi HS girl shot to death "accidently" by her boyfriend at a Delphi park a week or two after 2/13/2017.
No follow up what so ever, CCSO deputy made the detetmination.
Her boyfriend was then later arrested and convicted for sex trafficking minors.

I just don't think that would happen with LPD.

Soooo…I guess everything remains the same. KAK’s internet profile is somehow connected to Delphi, unless LE unintentionally missed something, but if that happened, golly gosh darn they are like doing the best they can.
Sounds like they think we should award them a participation trophy.

MOO
I was very unhappy with the Delphi HS girl shot to death "accidently" by her boyfriend at a Delphi park a week or two after 2/13/2017.
No follow up what so ever, CCSO deputy made the detetmination.
Her boyfriend was then later arrested and convicted for sex trafficking minors.

I just don't think that would happen with LPD.

I vaguely recall mention of that on this thread but wasn’t she shot in Lafayette, not at a Delphi park. Do you have a link? I also didn’t know the same boyfriend was convicted for sex trafficking minors. Was this is Delphi, I’d think that’d be huge!

Last edited:
What Indiana State Police are saying about Kegan Kline, ‘anthony_shots’ and the Delphi murder investigation

"We understand there was a period of time that passed between 2017 and 2020 when Kline was not arrested and incarcerated for Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. Once the Indiana State Police presented the criminal case to the Miami County Prosecutor in June of 2020, immediate action was taken by both the Indiana State Police and the Miami County Prosecutor’s Office, which ultimately resulted in Kline’s arrest. Like so many other pieces of this investigation, we will always review, learn from, and make any necessary adjustments. We do not believe that any person has done anything intentionally wrong, but we will continue to critically evaluate our efforts."

Did someone forget to present the case in 2017??

For the first question, websites and apps usually track users by the devices and IP addresses they use. So if your account attempts to log in via a new device or a new IP address they may flag your activity as unusual and may send you an automatic email or ask for you to do some kind of 2-step verification to confirm the login attempt is from you.

For the second question, something to be understood about uninstalling programs or deleting files on a phone or computer (such as via a factory reset) is that data can usually be recovered unless specialized software is used to rewrite all the memory available. Deleting a file simply frees up space on a file system to be reallocated and does not usually change the actual memory values until you download something new to be written on that reallocated space. For people who are particularly security-minded who don't want forensic analysis of their devices to yield recoverable data they would need to use special software that physically writes 0's or 1's onto every bit of memory that was used to store data to permanently remove the traces of whatever had been previously stored on the device.

What is odd to me, it appears he waited until after he was 'caught' to wipe this device. IF he was knowingly involved, why wait?

What Indiana State Police are saying about Kegan Kline, ‘anthony_shots’ and the Delphi murder investigation

"We understand there was a period of time that passed between 2017 and 2020 when Kline was not arrested and incarcerated for Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. Once the Indiana State Police presented the criminal case to the Miami County Prosecutor in June of 2020, immediate action was taken by both the Indiana State Police and the Miami County Prosecutor’s Office, which ultimately resulted in Kline’s arrest. Like so many other pieces of this investigation, we will always review, learn from, and make any necessary adjustments. We do not believe that any person has done anything intentionally wrong, but we will continue to critically evaluate our efforts."

Kinda sounds like it doesn’t it. What else have they forgotten or overlooked or dismissed. This bulletin just confirms my thoughts all along on this investigation.

I think this case is a mess. I have been so forgiving, so sure that LE was calculating and being super stealth, but I don't think so anymore. A new sketch 2 yrs later that has no resemblance to the first is a disaster. I would say it's pretty obvious now there is no usable DNA. The "new paths" and "likely have interviewed you".....great, I am sure so much evidence had time to be destroyed. I hope this Anthony Shots/KAK isn't a big shot in the dark that someone is going to come forward and say "oh yes, he catfished me and tried to murder me" that hasn't come forward in 5 yrs because his investigation was bungled.

Good point, if their best shot is somebody coming forward 5 yrs later to say “oh yes, he catfished me and tried to murder me as well, but I didn’t think it was important enough at the time to file a report” then I think he can be struck off the list of possibles.

Two kids are dead and they dont believe 'any person has done anything intentionally wrong'??? WTF? Who is that statement in regards to even? Themselves as investigators? The killer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member