Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that require a search warrant to continue monitoring activity when the son, the only known to LE perp in the house, was in jail? MOO
No it does not require a warrant to see who's IP address illegal material is downloaded to. To go to the actual address does require a warrant but that would be easily attained with the evidence of the downloads to the IP address.

... But - two things on middle photo. One, short neck, be it buffalo hump or simply short neck.

The other one is the angle at which his eyebrows take off. Whatever photo of BG one can see, his eyebrows are long and slightly raise to the
Hey, good observation! I hadn't noticed that about his eyebrows--the left one definitely looks asymmetrical. Riding high on the outboard side! It's pretty distinctive. And you're right--looks like the 2018 photo may show beginning of the buffalo hump.

I'm 6'1; I was 6'2" in college but have shrunken over the years. And this is just MHO and strictly an opinion, but I don't think KAK looks anywhere near 6 feet tall in any photos; he just looks like the wrong body type to be that tall. To me. Just MOO. From that one photo I'd guess his dad might be 6'0"-6'1" based on his appearance; KAK looks clearly shorter than that, IMO. Not that any of that is really important--I still doubt KAK could be BG and don't mean to suggest he is. I just seriously doubt that the 6'1" (or whatever the height was) is accurate, and don't think it's a reason to rule KAK out as BG.

I'm really excited, either way--it looks like there's finally some serious progress going on in the case. The world needs justice, that's a safe generalization, but I'd say Libby and Abby don't deserve justice, they deserve *vengeance*.

It was discussed years ago, that if LE came down on and/or arrested every criminal that surfaced during this (and I presume other) investigation then that could or would likely hinder any and/or all potential criminals coming forth with information that may solve this crime.

So, I could see a LE investigator sitting in an office, having to make THAT decision. If we arrest now, believing this particular line of investigation may prove useful, but if we arrest now, then any potential useful information from other parties involved may be gone forever.

All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not the one in THOSE shoes.

Understand, I'm not pointing a finger at anyone, but it's easy to armchair quarterback in this, and other cases.
Yes, there were 2 or 3 arrests during the first month or so of individuals when LE came across persons with outstanding warrants. The one that really stood out to me was the arrest of the landowner, RL. It was on the news showing multiple LE at his house and towing away his vehicle. I don't remember the exact charge (driving his vehicle in violation of his driving restrictions?) but some of us wondered if that wasn't counter-productive when trying to get information from the public. The ISP (spokesperson Sgt Kim Riley?) stated at the time that they would not walk away or turn their back on anyone they come across that has committed any offenses. Of course, now we find out this latest saga involves an offender that LE did NOT immediately arrest.

I don’t think he was an informant.
Any other child *advertiser censored* criminals in his territory and probably beyond knew he had been busted so I think they would have scurried away from him like the rats they are, so not much info to gather there.
I agree. I think any "informing" he might do would be in trade for some kind of deal.

+

This is how Christine Jessop's killer went unnoticed until Oct 2020. POlice interviewed killer's wife. She accounted for her hub saying he was at work at the time of the abduction. No one even spoke with him. No one checked his whereabouts. It was solvable and police just did not bother. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/christine-jessop-killer-dna-interview-1.5903381

I’ve always thought LE dismissed some lead or someone in this case without a real reason. I thought that likely it involved them knowing someone and not investigating them thoroughly because of that. Now it looks like it just might have been incompetence or, as you said, they just didn’t bother.

I’d 100% believe the recent search took place if the media obtained a copy of the search warrant. But the report about the dozens of officers came from a neighbour iirc and sometimes these stories that end up in the media aren’t always correct. Maybe the guy was talking about the original search…..because why would LE be asking around about KAK who’s been locked up for almost a year and a half and wasn’t living at that address when her was arrested?

This is my opinion also .. the video I watched looked like they were showing parts of a video from the very first search that was done at that home back in 2017. It did make people think they had been back to the home recently but I don't think that's the case.

+

This is how Christine Jessop's killer went unnoticed until Oct 2020. POlice interviewed killer's wife. She accounted for her hub saying he was at work at the time of the abduction. No one even spoke with him. No one checked his whereabouts. It was solvable and police just did not bother. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/christine-jessop-killer-dna-interview-1.5903381

They screwed up. It happens. I'm pro LE, but when this happens I'm not happy about it.
I really like The Prosecutors podcast, and for what it’s worth, they didn’t think that three years was a particularly long period of time span for charges like KAK’s. Which raises lots of questions about our criminal justice system, but I thought it was noteworthy.

I find three years a long time because think of the crimes they can commit in that span.

Another CSAM investigation and arrest happened this year in Kokomo. I'm not suggesting this case is in any way related, but this part of the article is interesting:

Former Kokomo teacher to plead guilty in child *advertiser censored* case

The same tip also noted that the Kik account — which was eventually traced to Jakes’ residence — had allegedly uploaded 12 videos of sexual abuse material and child *advertiser censored* to a chat group on the app’s platform.

As part of the investigation, Det. Michael Sewall of the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office in Wisconsin — which was working alongside KPD and the FBI — reportedly conducted an undercover operation in which he attempted to gain access to the chat group, court documents indicated.

It just goes to show that apps, like Kik, have chat groups where this stuff is shared. I don't think it's all that far of a reach to imagine KK in possession of the same CSAM material as BG, and if any of that included L and/or A, a link can be made in that web. If there's a connection at all...

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I just hope they find that one piece of evidence to convict the killer. It took the police and the FBI five years to catch the killers of the Rhoden family in Ohio. And LE suspected the actual killers for years, but couldn’t arrest them without key irrefutable evidence. At least two of the killers took pleas deals and are now prepared to turn on the others.

I think LE has been following KK for a while. How else did they know he was going to be at his girlfriends house when they arrested him? I think they’ve been waiting for him to slip up.

It took investigators just over two and a half years to apprehend and arrest the Rhoden/Gilley killers not 5 years. Massacre happened 4/22/2016 and perps arrested 11/13/2018.

Hey, good observation! I hadn't noticed that about his eyebrows--the left one definitely looks asymmetrical. Riding high on the outboard side! It's pretty distinctive. And you're right--looks like the 2018 photo may show beginning of the buffalo hump.

I'm 6'1; I was 6'2" in college but have shrunken over the years. And this is just MHO and strictly an opinion, but I don't think KAK looks anywhere near 6 feet tall in any photos; he just looks like the wrong body type to be that tall. To me. Just MOO. From that one photo I'd guess his dad might be 6'0"-6'1" based on his appearance; KAK looks clearly shorter than that, IMO. Not that any of that is really important--I still doubt KAK could be BG and don't mean to suggest he is. I just seriously doubt that the 6'1" (or whatever the height was) is accurate, and don't think it's a reason to rule KAK out as BG.

I'm really excited, either way--it looks like there's finally some serious progress going on in the case. The world needs justice, that's a safe generalization, but I'd say Libby and Abby don't deserve justice, they deserve *vengeance*.

I have very tall men in my family. 6'5"; 6'4", and the younger one, between 6'6" and 6'7". When they are standing side by side, the one who is 6'4" looks small. Heights pale in comparison, but I would assume that BG is about 5'6" and 5'8". Honestly. Not discussing the newest one they fished out, I think your theory about high cortisol level might explain BG's truncal obesity versus thin legs, but it describes another person. I always felt BG had some facial rash, so, maybe "real" BG has some condition and needs steroids? See, everyone always assumed he was thin and bundled up by looking at his thin legs, but your explanation is more interesting.

Vengeance, and justice!

*Vengeance! Yes!*

GH is sharing some information he received on the Anthony_Shots profile in March of 2017. It includes screenshots of an Anthony_Shots conversation with another individual.

ETA: I will have to go back to get the verbatim, but it sounds like it is being stated that this conversation was between a friend of Libby’s, which she had recently spent the night with, and the Anthony_Shots profile. JMO

Last edited:
GH is sharing some information he received on the Anthony_Shots profile in March of 2017. It includes screenshots of an Anthony_Shots conversation with another individual.

ETA: I will have to go back to get the verbatim, but it sounds like it is being stated that this conversation was between a friend of Libby’s, which she had recently spent the night with, and the Anthony_Shots profile. JMO

Yes, please post any highlights. I can't listen to a four hour live from him.

Would you tell us where in the time frame to hear about this conversation?

Would you tell

It was apx. 10-15 mins in. I don’t have the time stamp as it appears to still be live.
If you scan the episode, it is where the screenshots start being placed on the screen.

In a nutshell: He had forgot about this as it was right after the murders. It appears the profile was communicating with others in Libby’s circle as well. It was creeper stuff as you would expect from an online perv.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members