Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
+
Since these KAK child *advertiser censored* charges seemed somehow connected to a high profile, at the time very recent, murder of two young girls, wouldn’t more than one person be interested in keeping track of it? It seems like with so many people invested at that time in the Delphi case that multiple eyes would be following multiple leads.
It almost sounds like the Delphi case brought them to KK’s doorstep, they questioned him about Delphi, and when he denied being involved they just took his word for it and to me that would have had to have been way more than one person saying “well, never mind then. Forget this guy” and no one ever investigated this lead again until recently. Then after that astonishing incompetence, some guy forgot to turn the file over to the prosecutor for the child *advertiser censored* charges.

This is how Christine Jessop's killer went unnoticed until Oct 2020. POlice interviewed killer's wife. She accounted for her hub saying he was at work at the time of the abduction. No one even spoke with him. No one checked his whereabouts. It was solvable and police just did not bother. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/christine-jessop-killer-dna-interview-1.5903381

I just read this an hour ago. It's taking me this long to process what I was reading. This investigation is something else entirely.
ISP investigating Kegan Kline in connection with Delphi case | wthr.com

When I reread this, I get that image from one of comedian Ron White's routines. The killer, naked, sitting in a beanbag chair, eating Cheeto's and says, "For a moment there I thought they were talking about me."
In this article the reporter confirms there were pics of KAK with a handgun.

I'm going back and re-reading LE's statement and had a question for everyone. They talk about fielding lots of calls from media "and eventually the identification of Kegan Kline." Does this mean that they didn't know he was behind the profile until after they released this info to the public? I may be interpreting it incorrectly though.

This is the actual quote, "The Indiana State Police has received many media inquiries since our December 6th press release concerning “anthony_shots” and eventually the identification of Kegan Kline."

Since KAK has been behind bars for over a year, what do you feel they were looking for at the house a few weeks ago?

More electronics related to his current case?
Something that could somehow be associated with the Delphi case?

I find it interesting they were back there a few weeks ago….

Imagine the cost of sending LE back to KAK's house last week? The time of the officers, the paperwork time, the drive there and back time, consulting with whomever over whatever they went back for. Now, ask yourself, if they had a solid case against him already for CSAM then why go back? Did they really need to? I suggest that CSAM case is already rock solid, and needed nothing further really. So I propose they went back for some other reason, not solely related to the charges he is already facing. Otherwise, how do they justify the time and expense of it? Hm? Just my thoughts.

This older article addresses a question I had earlier, were all searchers investigated?

'He doesn't think he looks like the man on the bridge, but says he was among the hundreds of volunteers who searched for the girls.

"They looked at my phone. I don't know what all they did with it,"

"We been able to identify almost everybody else who has been on the trail. This gentleman has not been identified and we want to know what he saw. What he might've seen on the trail. Did he see what somebody else didn't see?" Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said.

Police set up new number for Delphi murder tips | wthr.com

State police believe the man is the only person they haven't identified who was in the area Monday afternoon when the girls disappeared.”

Your link is one I’ve successfully searched for in the past. It’s not referring to searchers, it’s regarding people who were on the trails that Monday afternoon, ie FSG, couple. It’s also why the man on the bridge was fairly quickly declared the suspect, because he could not be identified. But I don’t think the media story pertains to searchers at all because they were not out that afternoon.

I don’t think LE would fall for his bizarre self-reported work history. There are too many holes. I think they been tracking him for awhile. That had to be why LE knew he was at his girlfriends, where they arrested him. MOO
Why get him at his gf's house then? What was the sudden urgency to prompt that vs waiting for him to get home?

Did they bring electronics sniffing dogs out? Curious and not sure we will ever get that answer.

I’d 100% believe the recent search took place if the media obtained a copy of the search warrant. But the report about the dozens of officers came from a neighbour iirc and sometimes these stories that end up in the media aren’t always correct. Maybe the guy was talking about the original search…..because why would LE be asking around about KAK who’s been locked up for almost a year and a half and wasn’t living at that address when her was arrested?

State police believe the man is the only person they haven't identified who was in the area Monday afternoon when the girls disappeared.”

Your link is one I’ve successfully searched for in the past. It’s not referring to searchers, it’s regarding people who were on the trails that Monday afternoon, ie FSG, couple. It’s also why the man on the bridge was fairly quickly declared the suspect, because he could not be identified. But I don’t think the media story pertains to searchers at all because they were not out that afternoon.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll keep looking.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll keep looking.

I don’t recall any confirmation of LE verifying the identify of all the searchers. It’d be impossible to do beyond those who signed up at the fireball, iirc MP said others just joined in along the trails to help look for the “lost” girls. That sounds quite reasonable as there’s not really only one defined entrance. If the killer was present, it’s highly unlikely he would’ve signed his name to anything. iirc BP knew those in the search group who made the discovery of the bodies. it must’ve been a traumatic event for them, still to this day.

I'm going back and re-reading LE's statement and had a question for everyone. They talk about fielding lots of calls from media "and eventually the identification of Kegan Kline." Does this mean that they didn't know he was behind the profile until after they released this info to the public? I may be interpreting it incorrectly though.

This is the actual quote, "The Indiana State Police has received many media inquiries since our December 6th press release concerning “anthony_shots” and eventually the identification of Kegan Kline."
ISP have been useless in messaging from day 1, they knew who Kline was in 2017 and they knew he created the anthony Shots profile, it was the FBI who found the Anthony Shots profile, they and ISP got a subpoena to find out who the person was who the IP came back to, they then got a search warrant for the Kline home (Kline lived with his father) and from 2017 to 2020 nothing happened even though they had him admitting to grooming young girls online to soliciting CSAM in 2017, he was arrested August 2020, ISP asked and were granted all records relating to Kline be sealed, so nobody knew of him until December 2021, when for reasons I do not know the details of his charges etc were unsealed,

Is it just me or is anyone wondering why KAK has a jury trial in 2022 ? Surely the fact he's already serving a jail sentence for the CSAM means this is for something additional ?
Any clarification would be greatly appreciated, I may just be clutching at straws tbh.......
I read on Twitter that negotiations came to a dead end so they canceled the pretrial conference and are slated now for jury trial. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the tweet but it was from one of the Down The Hill podcast hosts.

I'm still thinking about the "he's too big to be BG" issue. I do not believe KAK's physical appearance in the 2020 arrest photo means that he could not be BG. (I am not saying I believe he IS BG, just that his size doesn't mean it is impossible.) Compiled photos here ( https://kuzenski.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/kak-sizes-01.jpg ) show KAK at three timepoints; #2 is apparently a year after the murders, #3 is at the time of arrest in 2020. I can't find a date related to the first photo.

A considerable change in body habitus is obvious from earlier to the final (2020) timepoint. Diet and exercise are not the only possible explanations for this change. If this person had been treated with high-dose prednisone or other oral steroids, the following changes would be routine: "moon facies" (moon face), "buffalo hump" weight gain, changes in personality, and overall weight change and redistribution.

kak-sizes-01.jpg

It is also worth noting that prednisone may be associated with "extreme changes in mood" and "loss of contact with reality" ( Prednisone: MedlinePlus Drug Information ).

This young lady displays before-and-after effects of high-dose prednisone. These photos are undoubtedly copyrighted and I thank the young lady for posting the photos for others' knowledge. I use them here under the assumption of "fair use" ( Fair use - Wikipedia ). Her symptoms are from Crohn's Disease but these symptoms can occur in high-dose prednisone used for any indication. These are typicially inflammatory or autoimmune processes. Photos sources: https://i.imgur.com/82vlb3G.jpg?3 is taken from Imgur: The magic of the Internet

82vlb3G.jpg

So MHO is 1.) KAK's size and shape changes could certainly be related to any high-dose steroids he might have used. If he had oral prednisone, he could have been BG in the 2017 video and Poppin' Fresh in 2020; and, 2.) the issue of mood swings and personality changes might be significant if he began steroids (and had personality changes) prior to February 2017.

[Much of my 30 years at work involved patients either with severe lung disease or pulmonary toxicity following chemotherapy and I've seen a lot of people undergo these steroid-related body and mood changes.]

While i agree about the effects of prednisone, high-doses for a long time might cause osteoporosis and decrease in height. Before puberty is ended, expect stunted growth.

(And i don't know the diagnosis of KAK that would need long-term high doses of steroids, anyhow).

But - two things on middle photo. One, short neck, be it buffalo hump or simply short neck.

The other one is the angle at which his eyebrows take off. Whatever photo of BG one can see, his eyebrows are long and slightly raise to the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member