Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I have been mossing out Bigtime! You guys are fast writers :)
So, am I the only one skeptical to this guy being involved? to me, he seams quite heavy set and I feel like the guy in the photo is not; I find his legs skinny and suspect he was wearing a lot of clothes on his upper body.
Also…imo this Kline guy… idk but he would stand out in my community and LE did say he would blend in, so…
I am not quite feeling it. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wrong.
But still, I have my doubts. As the area the girls where, it being daytime and so on, I feel like the perpetrator seems to be a person who takes risks. I think he likes the Adrenalin of it and it seem like he doesn’t plan to much-like he might plan the day, place and/or time, but seem more to be a guy of opportunity. MOO obviously

WOW! I have been mossing out Bigtime! You guys are fast writers :)
So, am I the only one skeptical to this guy being involved? to me, he seams quite heavy set and I feel like the guy in the photo is not; I find his legs skinny and suspect he was wearing a lot of clothes on his upper body.
Also…imo this Kline guy… idk but he would stand out in my community and LE did say he would blend in, so…
I am not quite feeling it. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to be wrong.
But still, I have my doubts. As the area the girls where, it being daytime and so on, I feel like the perpetrator seems to be a person who takes risks. I think he likes the Adrenalin of it and it seem like he doesn’t plan to much-like he might plan the day, place and/or time, but seem more to be a guy of opportunity. MOO obviously

I don’t think too many people think KAK is the bridge guy or the killer. He has admitted creating the anthony_shots online profile though and LE investigating Delphi are interested in that profile. We just don’t know exactly why.

Very curious indeed. What does he have, what could he POSSIBLY have that LE wants in order to get a lighter sentence himself? He must *think* he has something they REALLY want or REALLY need if he is holding out for some sweet deal. I hope LE calls his bluff and I hope he gets whatever the max is for his known crimes against children! I'd be surprised if there isn't more he's done that we and perhaps LE just do not know about yet. He knows what will likely happen if he does hard time for his crimes - I wonder what is worse for him? Holding out and taking whatever without a deal? OR possibly ratting on someone else for something??

If the deal was that he walks after giving names of other pedophiles, that's not a good option for the DA. Prosecutors would have to believe that he is 100% innocent before offering that deal. Who knows what sort of deal was not good enough. Maybe ratting out everyone is a problem when none of them was involved with the murders?

death penalty...life in prison no parole for anyone who sexually abuses children. period. society cannot tolerate this...children never recover fully from this. ever. we have to stop minimizing pedophillia and trying to Molly coddle these sick disgusting people with therapies and medication.

they will rape children until they are stopped and the minute you let them out they go right back to work luring children and raping them. This story on a producer at CNN makes me sick and depressed..these freaks are literally everywhere.

ROBERT IVES: Well, with a crime like this if you’d asked me at the time I would have said within two or three days we’ll have figured out who did it and have a charge file, but the traditional crime…a murder in Carroll County, or I think in rural Indiana or probably rural America, is generally a crime of passion and the suspect is obvious. And it turned out there was no obvious suspect, and even though at the crime scene there was a lot of physical evidence of one sort or another– which would lead normally to logical paths of investigation– it never led to a particular person. So, I was surprised, I am surprised. I thought surely we would figure out who did it, and we really couldn’t do so. And we had some good leads there sometimes.
Delphi Murders 3 Signatures: Robert Ives Interview Transcript from 'Down the Hill' Podcast - CrimeLights

Unless I'm misreading this, Ives states there was a lot of physical evidence at the scene. They must know who is responsible. They just need to get it right. MOO

death penalty...life in prison no parole for anyone who sexually abuses children. period. society cannot tolerate this...children never recover fully from this. ever. we have to stop minimizing pedophillia and trying to Molly coddle these sick disgusting people with therapies and medication.

they will rape children until they are stopped and the minute you let them out they go right back to work luring children and raping them. This story on a producer at CNN makes me sick and depressed..these freaks are literally everywhere.
Menatl Health professionals, thraooats, psychologists, psychiatrists will tell you they. nt work eith pedophiles, thwu are too vile and most of the say there is no cure or containment.
So life seems just, it's just a bottomline budget thing to release them.

Yep, and hiding in plain sight, too often revered institutions.

Ok, I see. So they (LE) can see illegal material being downloaded to an IP address without a subpoena but in order to find out who the IP address belongs to (name and address) they have to subpoena the internet provider. They then take that info to a judge to get a warrant. Thank you for your correction plus I learned how to spell subpoena.

Everything, every step of the way, must be subpoenaed by a probable cause warrant.

LEO subpoenaed KAKs SM accts then discovered the illegal material on those accounts, ie., Instagram, etal.

Instagram, etal, provided them with the IP (Internet Protocol) number that accessed their database.

Then, LEO sought another warrant from the Judge, based on those findings of the IP, because they were seeking KAKs wifi server (Internet Service Provider). This warrant was sent to Comcast so they could obtain a physical address that was provided by Comcast (his ISP).

Then, another warrant was served in order to seek his electronic devices from his possession.

Ever since I saw the anthony-shots profile picture, I thought it resembled the second sketch. I was reluctant to comment on it because it's said that the
model is innocent.
I respectfully disagree. By far the most prominent feature of sketch 2 is curly hair. The model’s hair is smooth on top, almost shaved at the sides. I cannot imagine anyone working with a sketch artist would invent that hair texture. It’s very distinctive.

Model guy has a much narrower face, pointed chin, proportionally larger nose and the hair is way off. Sketch 2 guy would be much heavier.

It’s sad for me to say this, but I think the sketches have made this whole case way more confusing instead of helping jog the public’s memories, as sketches are intended to do.

Even a decent timeline on when and where someone thought they saw sketch 1 guy or if he was sketched from the video, and if sketch 2 guy is a memory from an online photo would help. But then the killer is allegedly a blend of 2 totally different-looking sketches? It’s just a mess to me. Jmo

If the deal was that he walks after giving names of other pedophiles, that's not a good option for the DA. Prosecutors would have to believe that he is 100% innocent before offering that deal. Who knows what sort of deal was not good enough. Maybe ratting out everyone is a problem when none of them was involved with the murders?
It would be a problem if they KNOW he's leaving people off the list (ie family member)

ROBERT IVES: Well, with a crime like this if you’d asked me at the time I would have said within two or three days we’ll have figured out who did it and have a charge file, but the traditional crime…a murder in Carroll County, or I think in rural Indiana or probably rural America, is generally a crime of passion and the suspect is obvious. And it turned out there was no obvious suspect, and even though at the crime scene there was a lot of physical evidence of one sort or another– which would lead normally to logical paths of investigation– it never led to a particular person. So, I was surprised, I am surprised. I thought surely we would figure out who did it, and we really couldn’t do so. And we had some good leads there sometimes.
Delphi Murders 3 Signatures: Robert Ives Interview Transcript from 'Down the Hill' Podcast - CrimeLights

Unless I'm misreading this, Ives states there was a lot of physical evidence at the scene. They must know who is responsible. They just need to get it right. MOO

Why can't they charge with one murder and have a second chance if it doesn't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1