Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm misreading this, Ives states there was a lot of physical evidence at the scene. They must know who is responsible. They just need to get it right. MOO

IMO outside crime scene in public place = lots of physical evidence. They have to collect every cigarette butt, beer bottle, and piece of trash near the crime scene because they have no idea what was discarded by the killer. But collecting tons of evidence doesn't mean ANY of it is relevant to the crime necessarily. Tons of evidence doesn't mean useful evidence.

If the latest social media revelations are part of a leading theory with LE, my mind takes “hiding in plain sight” to a new orbit.

In plain sight, right there on the friends list. Hiding behind a fake photo.

Good theory. Of course, LE would have vetted every single profile on the girls’ social media profiles long, long ago, right…Right? Oh no, I hope they did not wait until 2020 when KAK was brought back in…. :(:oops:

Good theory. Of course, LE would have vetted every single profile on the girls’ social media profiles long, long ago, right…Right? Oh no, I hope they did not wait until 2020 when KAK was brought back in…. :(:oops:
I think as soon as KAK started posting about "seizures", "I hate these seizures", "seizures over the last few days" and the likes on Facebook......there will have been wronguns deleting all kinds on their own devices. JMOO

I think as soon as KAK started posting about "seizures", "I hate these seizures", "seizures over the last few days" and the likes on Facebook......there will have been wronguns deleting all kinds on their own devices. JMOO
That's a good thought. Did he post the seizure messages around suspicious times?

Everything, every step of the way, must be subpoenaed by a probable cause warrant.

LEO subpoenaed KAKs SM accts then discovered the illegal material on those accounts, ie., Instagram, etal.

Instagram, etal, provided them with the IP (Internet Protocol) number that accessed their database.

Then, LEO sought another warrant from the Judge, based on those findings of the IP, because they were seeking KAKs wifi server (Internet Service Provider). This warrant was sent to Comcast so they could obtain a physical address that was provided by Comcast (his ISP).

Then, another warrant was served in order to seek his electronic devices from his possession.
Yes. This is why it takes years for a case like this to be resolved without an eye witness. A warrant is needed for every single thing. And often, one warrant leads to another warrant and then another warrant, and so it goes.

That said, I do think they are as close as they have ever been to making an arrest.

why should a female be present to gain trust?.. where the trust even comes from.. all he has to do is get their attention then threaten them with a gun

True.
After listening to Gray Hughes's video I changed my mind.
I did not know a few details that I now
know. Are we allowed to discuss those details on web sleuths though?

(Hey everyone. I finally have a respite day from my brain damaged husband to catch up on everything I’ve missed on here.
I’m sure my next question has already been answered. Today is my first respite day since May 24, and I finally now have time to start reading to catch up. I am very very behind.
My question: Is the statement that ISP provided to the public, was that their way of saying that KK is BG, and/or partially responsible for what happened to A&L? And/or are they saying that they really, really made a big fat boo-boo regarding Abby & Libby’s case? I’m also getting that they have known who BG is from the beginning but for whatever unbeknownst reason to us they have not arrested him, and they’re missing puzzle piece is due to the fact that this is a huge pedophile ring or something like that and they are trying to take down the entire ring, which is why they didn’t arrest KK or whoever BG is from the get) Or is it something else entirely?)

The article:

“The Indiana State Police has received many media inquiries since our December 6th press release concerning “anthony_shots” and eventually the identification of (a man). Your questions are certainly relevant as they relate to a long, complex, and extremely complicated murder investigation.

During the last nearly five years, we have conducted dozens of secondary investigations based on information we received. One of those investigations included a Possession of Child *advertiser censored* case resulting in the arrest of (a man). The information we had, have, and continue to receive concerning (the man) has ebbed and flowed over these last few years. We understand there was a period of time that passed between 2017 and 2020 when (the man) was not arrested and incarcerated for Possession of Child *advertiser censored*. Once the Indiana State Police presented the criminal case to the Miami County Prosecutor in June of 2020, immediate action was taken by both the Indiana State Police and the Miami County Prosecutor’s Office, which ultimately resulted in (the man’s) arrest.

Like so many other pieces of this investigation, we will always review, learn from, and make any necessary adjustments. We do not believe that any person has done anything intentionally wrong, but we will continue to critically evaluate our efforts.

We know there is enormous interest in the “WHY” of everything we do, but we cannot and will not speculate. One day you will have the opportunity to see and know what we do, and we look forward to that day.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/indiana-state-police-releases-statement-about-delphi-investigation?_amp=true

(all M[][] & please excuse any typos, and/or grammatical errors as I am using talk to text and I don’t have a lot of time to proofread)

Good to see you back. I have been wondering where you were. Sending healing prayers to your husband.

why should a female be present to gain trust?.. where the trust even comes from.. all he has to do is get their attention then threaten them with a gun

ITA. And there has, afaik, never been a mention of a female. No description or sketch. I think the girls would be more interested and trusting of a super cute and rich young man than a woman. At that age the girls would have been boy crazy. I was. I would have cared less about another female. In fact an overly interested female would have seemed sketchy to me.

Moo.

ITA. And there has, afaik, never been a mention of a female. No description or sketch. I think the girls would be more interested and trusting of a super cute and rich young man than a woman. At that age the girls would have been boy crazy. I was. I would have cared less about another female. In fact an overly interested female would have seemed sketchy to me.

Moo.

The reason I brought it up was KK was also catfishing young teens with his step-sister's account Emily?
and the witness who saw a couple under the bridge that day.

Moo.

True. Though I did consider a female being involved online from one (admittedly far-fetched) perspective.

*Random theory alert*
I’ve read that the girls (especially Libby) had a passion for helping and for solving things. She may have met “Emily” online and if “she” was describing having sex with a man and the man’s father, Libby may have recognized abuse or predatory behavior and wanted to help her. Thus, a secret meet-up was planned to talk to “her”.

Moo.
I kind of agree with what you’re saying, except that if the girls didn’t see boy that they were hoping to see wasn’t there, which we all know wasn’t the case, I think they would be more trusting towards a female than of a creepy man.

M()()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member