Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree with what you’re saying, except that if the girls didn’t see boy that they were hoping to see wasn’t there, which we all know wasn’t the case, I think they would be more trusting towards a female than of a creepy man.

M()()
Utterly cringing rereading that awful post. The grammar, punctuation, not proofreading, etc. has me :0 or whatever the open mouthed in shock text emoticon is. For heavens sake. I hate to quote my own posts because I’m pretty sure that that’s not really allowed, however I wanted to say that I am using talk to text because not sooner did I thank Suzi did I sustain a severe shoulder injury. I’m only telling y’all this because I am only using talk to text and I am not proofreading anything because I am on so much pain medication right now but I can’t even see straight.
My comment above is full of grammatical atrocities. I sincerely apologize to you who are cringing as you read my hideous posts. Sending love & huggies.
True. Though I did consider a female being involved online from one (admittedly far-fetched) perspective.

*Random theory alert*
I’ve read that the girls (especially Libby) had a passion for helping and for solving things. She may have met “Emily” online and if “she” was describing having sex with a man and the man’s father, Libby may have recognized abuse or predatory behavior and wanted to help her. Thus, a secret meet-up was planned to talk to “her”.
Wow, what a great & insightful theory! You should’ve received more likes IMHAspieO.

I know there was prior discussion about BG possibly having a fanny pack or something on. This photo made me think of it again. Notice the tool or camera pouch on the guy standing on the bridge in this photo. The article is dated 4/11/17 so the photo was likely in the days prior. I am wondering if this is a common article that those surveying the bridge etc., may have worn.

https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...landmarks-to-repair-delphis-monon-high-bridge

It made me think. If there is a larger, longer, pouch, and the BG, in "preparation", put "tools of the trade" so to say, into it, then the heavy pouch could be beating against his leg. This could explain his odd gait, too. The pouches are nothing special, i once used such for cellphone/keys, but it was fancy, expensive and useless. The one that the man on the photo is wearing appears to be made locally (of suede?) and looks sturdy.

P.S. suede or skin. Am i the only who sees tan suede in BG's hat? I saw similar ones in Portugal, but local ones might be thinner and better-made. Given the amount of hunters in Indiana, is there any local trade? Selling leather- and suede-made goods? Is BG an afficionado of this stuff, or does he make them? Just a thought. MOO.

Last edited:
Oh to know what the searches were for on the Samsung Galaxy S-5.

If KAK ain't the murderer, and known incarcerated individuals ain't the murderer, then the murderer is running around free to this day.
Which is incredibly scary, especially if he/she kills again.
Something I just cannot get outta my mind is that no one (the residents) in Delphi seems to be worried. Or at least not publicly. And that I find that very hard to believe .org as some of y’all would say, my hinky meter is going berserk. Delphi is a tiny town, and if I was a resident there, and if LEO made a statement about the murderer being a local, which they did as we all know, I personally would NOT be able to handle it. Not even a lil but. My OCD brain, the intrusive, unwanted thoughts coupled with my trauma related catastrophic thinking issues would have me up in a mental hospital as a permanent resident at worst case scenario. And at best case I would’ve moved immediately.
I just cannot wrap my brain around how the citizens of Delphi are taking his murderer living in plain sight among them so lightly.

MOO. M()(). M00. M[][].

Which is incredibly scary, especially if he/she kills again.
Something I just cannot get outta my mind is that no one (the residents) in Delphi seems to be worried. Or at least not publicly. And that I find that very hard to believe .org as some of y’all would say, my hinky meter is going berserk. Delphi is a tiny town, and if I was a resident there, and if LEO made a statement about the murderer being a local, which they did as we all know, I personally would NOT be able to handle it. Not even a lil but. My OCD brain, the intrusive, unwanted thoughts coupled with my trauma related catastrophic thinking issues would have me up in a mental hospital as a permanent resident at worst case scenario. And at best case I would’ve moved immediately.
I just cannot wrap my brain around how the citizens of Delphi are taking his murderer living in plain sight among them so lightly.

MOO. M()(). M00. M[][].

First, we don't know if the man lives in Delphi. No one said this to us. And we don't know if the residents are worried, or not.

In general, i feel sad about the residents of Delphi because if it happened in my city, i'd probably be paranoid about everyone. My attitude to people would change. Plus, the problems of a small townlet are under a loupe today.

First, we don't know if the man lives in Delphi. No one said this to us. And we don't know if the residents are worried, or not.

In general, i feel sad about the residents of Delphi because if it happened in my city, i'd probably be paranoid about everyone. My attitude to people would change. Plus, the problems of a small townlet are under a loupe today.

Except… Carter did say it.

“We also believe this person is from Delphi — currently or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here," he added.
Delphi murders update: ISP believes killer 'hiding in plain sight'

And people were worried, and maybe still are.

Delphi, Indiana: Community concerned about safety as police search for suspect in death of teens
https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...odies-found-near-where-two-teens-went-missing

Except… Carter did say it.

“We also believe this person is from Delphi — currently or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here," he added.
Delphi murders update: ISP believes killer 'hiding in plain sight'

And people were worried, and maybe still are.

Delphi, Indiana: Community concerned about safety as police search for suspect in death of teens
https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...odies-found-near-where-two-teens-went-missing

I'm a "local." Not to Delphi, but close enough to drive there in 15-20 mins. People around here are still worried. There are Abby and Libby reminders everywhere. People still talk about this on a regular basis. We went out to eat last Saturday night and the restaurant had three painted rocks on the cash register in memory of A & L, as well as the poster. Locals to Delphi and the surrounding areas have NOT forgotten about A & L, nor about the murderer that may still be lurking in any of our communities. IMO, he could be from any of the surrounding cities or towns and has regular access to Delphi.

Another thing I’d love to know is how KK planned to explain why he looked nothing like the male model in his fake profile - if any of his victims did in fact agree to meet him.

That's what has the most concerned he wasn't planning on a friendly "meet up" but a planned kidnapping/human trafficking/rape/assault situation.
I cannot stand predators, esp on children/teens.

I had forgotten about the couple under the bridge. Interesting.

Moo.

A person witnessed a "couple" at or under the bridge that day. I believe the witness said they were "arguing."
I wonder if the witness saw BG and Abby or Libby fighting him off but thought it was domestic and ignored it?
I'll try to find that witness's account.
Someone had to have seen BG that day besides Abby & Libby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members