Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per WISH tv three people came forward saying they communicated with Anthony Shots.
500 calls come in on 'anthony_shots' profile possibly a part of Delphi murders

watched this TV report- probably more than 3 of the 500 calls were about contacts but the tv report says that 3 women talked to the news station about their experiences. The news article says that KK states that he made the Anthony_shots profile after the murder of the two girls, so either LE knows that is a lie (?) or they suspect it (?). There should be tech info about when the profile was created right? Unless it was deleted and re-posted some how? ...maybe even on a different platform?

watched this TV report- probably more than 3 of the 500 calls were about contacts but the tv report says that 3 women talked to the news station about their experiences. The news article says that KK states that he made the Anthony_shots profile after the murder of the two girls, so either LE knows that is a lie (?) or they suspect it (?). There should be tech info about when the profile was created right? Unless it was deleted and re-posted some how? ...maybe even on a different platform?
But, if that is true then he probably had some other profile that was either banned or got too incriminating and he deleted it.

It would be interesting to know where the info came from regarding the profile being created. It appears to be in conflict with the affidavit. :confused:

In the affidavit he states he made it apx 6 months ago.

One of the devices shows a conversation:
Chat Between: anthony_shot and ——— on 11/06/2016 t0 11/10/2016

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

OK here is what is missing from this case:
1. any statement from KK's school friends
2. any statement from KK's sibling
3. any statement from KK's parents
4. any statement from KK's girlfriend

not sleuthing any of these folks, but no one is running forward
vouching for his good qualities IMO

It would be interesting to know where the info came from regarding the profile being created. It appears to be in conflict with the affidavit. :confused:

In the affidavit he states he made it apx 6 months ago.

One of the devices shows a conversation:

I believe it's just a poorly phrased paragraph on WISHTV's part. They're just saying that Kline admitted to being the creator of the Anthony_shots account while he was being interviewed by police on Feb 25th, not that he had created it on the 25th. That lines up with what the affidavit says.

I believe it's just a poorly phrased paragraph on WISHTV's part. They're just saying that Kline admitted to being the creator of the Anthony_shots account while he was being interviewed by police on Feb 25th, not that he had created it on the 25th. That lines up with what the affidavit says.

I just noticed something.

According to pages 25 & 26 of the affidavit it appears on Snapchat the username listed is/was anthony_shot without an s. Unless it is redacted, the username of anthony_shots participating in a conversation isn’t listed. We see Emilyanne45 and anthony_shot.

ETA: Likely means nothing in the broader context of his multiple usernames, though I did find it interesting.

Last edited:
I can only imagine how challenging it must be to interview teenage friends of teen murder victims, so I’d imagine it happens over a period of time. Gaining their trust won’t have happened instantly, information could involve secrets which girls would sooner not share with adults or not wanting anybody to get in trouble or be known as a snitch, also young people might have preconceived notions about talking to police in general.
Yes, that’s true. We all know how important our friends are at that age, and with all of the selfies and constant texting and posting, I’d think there would be valuable information gleaned from their friends cell phones.
Hopefully their parents explained the importance of sharing any information they have with LE that could help solve this crime. IMO

OK here is what is missing from this case:
1. any statement from KK's school friends
2. any statement from KK's sibling
3. any statement from KK's parents
4. any statement from KK's girlfriend

not sleuthing any of these folks, but no one is running forward
vouching for his good qualities IMO
Similar to JBC. imo

I had to read this line that you’re referring to a couple times as well - “Kline admitted to state and federal agents that he opened the account just 12 days after the murders of Abigail “Abby” Williams and Liberty “Libby” German near Delphi in February 2017.”

Because it’s actually not saying KAK opened the acct after the murders. From the affidavit we know that’s just not so. It’s a poorly constructed sentence, the search warrant was executed 12 days after the murders and KAK admitted he was the source of the anthony_shots acct.

I just noticed something.

According to pages 25 & 26 of the affidavit it appears on Snapchat the username listed is/was anthony_shot without an s. Unless it is redacted, the username of anthony_shots participating in a conversation isn’t listed. We see Emilyanne45 and anthony_shot.

ETA: Likely means nothing in the broader context of his multiple usernames, though I did find it interesting.
One of the news conferences used both names at different points.

I can't stop thinking about the 'nationwide search' that was launched with 6,000 digital billboards in 46 states.

That was unprecidented in the state of Indiana, and perhaps in most states. IIRC.
They were launched just days before the Peru SW on KAK.

Feb 22, 2017

6,000 billboards in 46 states plead for information in Delphi girls' murders | wthr.com

"Investigators can not confirm if the suspect is local or outside central Indiana, so the FBI is using around 6,000 electronic billboards across 46 states asking for information on this case."

Feb 23, 2017

FBI launches digital billboard campaign in search for killer of Delphi teens | Fox 59

"The FBI launched a nationwide digital billboard campaign that investigators hope will generate new leads in the search for whoever killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. The digital billboards include photos of the slain teens as well as one of the prime suspect in the case. It also shows the number for a tip line set up in the case."

At the time, it seemed like such a bold move on the part of the FBI to do this, but then, why the heck was the picture of the prime suspect on the billboard so small compared to the pics of Abby and Libby?

A long time ago, I had speculated that perhaps LE was trying to publicize Abby and Libby's faces across the USA in order to see if anyone seeing their faces felt they may have a startling resemblance to other children that had been murdered in a different state, if a Serial Killer was at work.

Re-thinking this theory to put out the possibility that perhaps the FBI was hoping by going nationwide, that it could cast a wider net for tips from individuals who had maybe seen pics of Abby and Libby posted in other places and that they would come forward with a tip on who had posted their picture?

I am NOT suggesting that there are compromising pics of either girl out there, but maybe innocent pics of them from their social media accounts that they innocently forwarded to someone who tricked them into believing they were someone else?

If, in fact, they were targeted prior to Feb 13th.

JMO
Exactly, that is a very good explanation for the (too) big portraits of Abby and Libby! At the time I wondered indeed, why they didn't show the BG in a big format and the girls' faces a little smaller, especially since they had not been kidnapped.

One possibility~

"HI, I am a friend of Anthony's. I am here to pick you up because he is still at the studio."

One of a hundred or more ways to explain the absence of the cute guy in the photos.

AMOO JMO MOO
If KAK showed up in black clothing with cap - okay, I would believe him to be "model's security guard" perhaps.
But if BG showed up in his 08/15 trucker clothing - wouldn't have worked so well, I think.

If KAK showed up in black clothing with cap - okay, I would believe him to be "model's security guard" perhaps.
But if BG showed up in his 08/15 trucker clothing - wouldn't have worked so well, I think.

You only have to impress young teens. They would probably think it's nice "Anthony" is inclusive of this guy.

It seems like “hiding in plain sight” can have so many different meanings without any added context:
-social media: behind a fake profile
-on trail: as someone working or having reason to be there (this would most align with what it seems you point to above)
-presence at press conference: someone with a reason to be present in an official capacity from the obvious down to the camera operator
-other: someone who has inserted themself into the case

I bet the list could go on and on…
May I add something:
-social media/YT: behind a non-fake profil
Would be "hiding in plain sight" as well or even more.

It seems like “hiding in plain sight” can have so many different meanings without any added context:
-social media: behind a fake profile
-on trail: as someone working or having reason to be there (this would most align with what it seems you point to above)
-presence at press conference: someone with a reason to be present in an official capacity from the obvious down to the camera operator
-other: someone who has inserted themself into the case

I bet the list could go on and on…

I simply think that "hiding in plain sight" means a person like you and me. Average. Established life, a job, no issues with substances, a house, a family. Not the situation when everyone thinks "i knew he was up to no good". If he is a blue-collar worker, he has an established job (and it may be his alibi that no one bothered to check, btw). More likely, it is a white-collar job.

About SM: he might have one, or not, but it will be something predictable. He, himself, doesn't have fake profiles. He might be utilizing someone's, but then, i bet, he has an explanation for it.

I think he might be present on forums and known SM, but as such, he is not scary. Probably, funny and light. From time to time, there are callouts like "where are you from?" Or "what attracts you in the Delphi case?" I bet he never shares, but after all, this is not abnormal. People have the right to not open up.

I think he has posted. But nothing was so outstanding that he'd be banned. Maybe once, or twice, if his SM was fake.

I don't think it is KAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member