Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the "couple" thing was not verified? Or rather whether FSG was referring to a "couple" as in 2 people presumably male/female vs. a "couple of girls." I could be wrong though but I know I have always been confused over what the deal was with "the couple."

That's what has the most concerned he wasn't planning on a friendly "meet up" but a planned kidnapping/human trafficking/rape/assault situation.
I cannot stand predators, esp on children/teens.

i agree. It stands to reason that he had sinister plans for those who may have taken his bait. He’s a monster.

there were several witnesses that day not one...the male from the couple being one..who witnessed them arguing was FSG ..NOT a female

I'm trying to find the article where a witness described "a couple arguing under the bridge." I found reference to it on web sleuths but not in a MSM article.
I thought the "couple" thing was not verified? Or rather whether FSG was referring to a "couple" as in 2 people presumably male/female vs. a "couple of girls." I could be wrong though but I know I have always been confused over what the deal was with "the couple."

I cannot verify it either...it's driving me nuts.

Per WISH tv three people came forward saying they communicated with Anthony Shots.
500 calls come in on 'anthony_shots' profile possibly a part of Delphi murders
I do and I don’t hope that more people come forward. I hope that more people come forward if that means that we rather they are one step closer to solving who murdered the girls. But in the same hand I don’t hope that more people come out because that’s would mean that’s more we’re abused, and manipulated (in some way, shape, or form and/or fashion), which IMHAspieO would have left these other children with PTSD. It’s a double edged sword.
m()()

PS: please excuse any typos and/or grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

A person witnessed a "couple" at or under the bridge that day. I believe the witness said they were "arguing."
I wonder if the witness saw BG and Abby or Libby fighting him off but thought it was domestic and ignored it?
I'll try to find that witness's account.
Someone had to have seen BG that day besides Abby & Libby
No doubt. The question that remains in my mind is did they or even do they realize that the person they came into contact with was BG? I mean if BG is truly hiding in plain sight, then it goes without saying that he is someone who would never be thought of as a suspect. At least that she all that my brain can accept as an acceptable answer, atm.
moo.

One more throwback. This one is Feb 16, 2019:

Some 1,100 people have been looked at in connection with the #DelphiMurders of teens Libby German and Abby Williams... but officials tell HLN's
@SusanHendricks
, that list now comes down to about two dozen names of people who could be the suspect they call "Bridge Guy."
https://twitter.com/HLNTV/status/1096831863451045889?s=20

I am hopeful the two dozen has been significantly narrowed down. The girls, the families, they deserve justice. This emotional roller coaster has to be painful.
WOW, 1100! That’s a tremendous amount of people to have had a connection to this case, especially in this little town. At least to me that seems like A LOT of people.
And even narrowed down to 2 dozen people? I think that’s still a lot of people. But I’ve only been following missing persons cases since May 2019. So maybe my opinion of these numbers is not so far fetched? IDERK. But I’d be happy to be corrected if I’m wrong.

MOO.

I'm a "local." Not to Delphi, but close enough to drive there in 15-20 mins. People around here are still worried. There are Abby and Libby reminders everywhere. People still talk about this on a regular basis. We went out to eat last Saturday night and the restaurant had three painted rocks on the cash register in memory of A & L, as well as the poster. Locals to Delphi and the surrounding areas have NOT forgotten about A & L, nor about the murderer that may still be lurking in any of our communities. IMO, he could be from any of the surrounding cities or towns and has regular access to Delphi.
This is good to hear. Thank you for responding. It really warms my <3, as it does others as well I’m sure (Mooing here) And I pray that they are never forgotten, even after BG is arrested/tried/convicted, etc.

I have family who lives in Lafayette and they have never made mention of A&L. At least not publicly anyway. Which if I think about it from another view point (which by the way is extremely difficult for some autistic people, like myself), then I could see how talking about the girls with one’s cousins maybe awkward. moo.
I have the tendency to be a chatty Cathy, over sharing and if something is on my mind that I am thinking about, ruminating about, then I’m gonna be talking about it. Whether it’s appropriate or not (the right timing). However they are not like me, not because they are not autistic but because they are introverts and very quiet and not impulsive like me over here, hello, waving.

moo.

No doubt. The question that remains in my mind is did they or even do they realize that the person they came into contact with was BG? I mean if BG is truly hiding in plain sight, then it goes without saying that he is someone who would never be thought of as a suspect. At least that she all that my brain can accept as an acceptable answer, atm.
moo.

It seems like “hiding in plain sight” can have so many different meanings without any added context:
-social media: behind a fake profile
-on trail: as someone working or having reason to be there (this would most align with what it seems you point to above)
-presence at press conference: someone with a reason to be present in an official capacity from the obvious down to the camera operator
-other: someone who has inserted themself into the case

I bet the list could go on and on…

I can't stop thinking about the 'nationwide search' that was launched with 6,000 digital billboards in 46 states.

That was unprecidented in the state of Indiana, and perhaps in most states. IIRC.
They were launched just days before the Peru SW on KAK.

Feb 22, 2017

6,000 billboards in 46 states plead for information in Delphi girls' murders | wthr.com

"Investigators can not confirm if the suspect is local or outside central Indiana, so the FBI is using around 6,000 electronic billboards across 46 states asking for information on this case."

Feb 23, 2017

FBI launches digital billboard campaign in search for killer of Delphi teens | Fox 59

"The FBI launched a nationwide digital billboard campaign that investigators hope will generate new leads in the search for whoever killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. The digital billboards include photos of the slain teens as well as one of the prime suspect in the case. It also shows the number for a tip line set up in the case."

At the time, it seemed like such a bold move on the part of the FBI to do this, but then, why the heck was the picture of the prime suspect on the billboard so small compared to the pics of Abby and Libby?

A long time ago, I had speculated that perhaps LE was trying to publicize Abby and Libby's faces across the USA in order to see if anyone seeing their faces felt they may have a startling resemblance to other children that had been murdered in a different state, if a Serial Killer was at work.

Re-thinking this theory to put out the possibility that perhaps the FBI was hoping by going nationwide, that it could cast a wider net for tips from individuals who had maybe seen pics of Abby and Libby posted in other places and that they would come forward with a tip on who had posted their picture?

I am NOT suggesting that there are compromising pics of either girl out there, but maybe innocent pics of them from their social media accounts that they innocently forwarded to someone who tricked them into believing they were someone else?

If, in fact, they were targeted prior to Feb 13th.

JMO

I'm trying to find the article where a witness described "a couple arguing under the bridge." I found reference to it on web sleuths but not in a MSM article.

I cannot verify it either...it's driving me nuts.

I think the theory that one of the girls was arguing with the killer under the bridge was repeated so many times that it sprung into the “couple who were arguing”.

I do recall a short video of BP and MP interviewed in their kitchen and BP confirmed FSG was referring to a make/female pair…..not that it really matters because LE will certainly have talked to FSG as well. And anyway, considering Libby’s dad was looking for two girls, it wouldn’t make any sense at all for FSG to respond “No, I only saw a couple (of ‘em)”. We’re not going to solve this crime relying on 2nd hand information.

JMO

people need to forget about the plain sight comment...it's just a cliche' comment meaning he is not some boogeyman living off grid in a cave...he's not big foot...he is a non descriptive man as seen in the video..you have to be an astute observer of the body proportions..Identical twins are really good at this..they are experts on body language and can instantly rule out that which is different.

the body proportions, feet, height, shoulders and weight all match JBC, and the distinct posture of his hands set at his pockets all fit .

unless LE wants to walk back their assessment of height and weight I will have to stay with my number one dude..JBC..mOO

It seems like “hiding in plain sight” can have so many different meanings without any added context:
-on trail: as someone working or having reason to be there (this would most align with what it seems you point to above)
-presence at press conference: someone with a reason to be present in an official capacity from the obvious down to the camera operator

I think “hiding in plain sight” just means he’s certainly not invisible and so somebody knows who he is. LE have not made an arrest yet, nor has there been a conviction, so I don’t think LE has been dripping out these clues for almost five years just to keep us guessing, as if to suggest they know he is. That’d be entirely pointless, however much they want it to appear they’re right on top of the investigation.

JMO

Yes, exactly! Great points.
Kind of like when I do my eye makeup. One eye is hooded from the whole change of life thang, and I mask/camouflage it with makeup so that it appears non-hooded, Andy it’s essentially hiding In Plain site. Or even when I pretend not to be autistic!
M[][]

I can't stop thinking about the 'nationwide search' that was launched with 6,000 digital billboards in 46 states.

That was unprecidented in the state of Indiana, and perhaps in most states. IIRC.
They were launched just days before the Peru SW on KAK.

Feb 22, 2017

6,000 billboards in 46 states plead for information in Delphi girls' murders | wthr.com

"Investigators can not confirm if the suspect is local or outside central Indiana, so the FBI is using around 6,000 electronic billboards across 46 states asking for information on this case."

Feb 23, 2017

FBI launches digital billboard campaign in search for killer of Delphi teens | Fox 59

"The FBI launched a nationwide digital billboard campaign that investigators hope will generate new leads in the search for whoever killed 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams. The digital billboards include photos of the slain teens as well as one of the prime suspect in the case. It also shows the number for a tip line set up in the case."

At the time, it seemed like such a bold move on the part of the FBI to do this, but then, why the heck was the picture of the prime suspect on the billboard so small compared to the pics of Abby and Libby?

A long time ago, I had speculated that perhaps LE was trying to publicize Abby and Libby's faces across the USA in order to see if anyone seeing their faces felt they may have a startling resemblance to other children that had been murdered in a different state, if a Serial Killer was at work.

Re-thinking this theory to put out the possibility that perhaps the FBI was hoping by going nationwide, that it could cast a wider net for tips from individuals who had maybe seen pics of Abby and Libby posted in other places and that they would come forward with a tip on who had posted their picture?

I am NOT suggesting that there are compromising pics of either girl out there, but maybe innocent pics of them from their social media accounts that they innocently forwarded to someone who tricked them into believing they were someone else?

If, in fact, they were targeted prior to Feb 13th.

JMO
I wonder what information their friends had to offer to LE.

I wonder what information their friends had to offer to LE.

I can only imagine how challenging it must be to interview teenage friends of teen murder victims, so I’d imagine it happens over a period of time. Gaining their trust won’t have happened instantly, information could involve secrets which girls would sooner not share with adults or not wanting anybody to get in trouble or be known as a snitch, also young people might have preconceived notions about talking to police in general.

Another thing I’d love to know is how KK planned to explain why he looked nothing like the male model in his fake profile - if any of his victims did in fact agree to meet him.

One possibility~

"HI, I am a friend of Anthony's. I am here to pick you up because he is still at the studio."

One of a hundred or more ways to explain the absence of the cute guy in the photos.

AMOO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member