Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it..moving to the Swiss Alps.

I once ended up in Swiss Alps. On the top of a mountain where an old couple was raising peacocks. They paid zero attention to us, although we, a big group, coming from the very pre-collapsed Eastern Europe on an unbelievable van, probably looked like aliens. The beauty of that place, the snow, the piercing shrieks of the peacocks, all was less stunning than the über-detached Swiss farmers.

...But guess what, today, with the Internet, you might as well be discussing Delphi murders on Kilimanjaro. ))

watched this TV report- probably more than 3 of the 500 calls were about contacts but the tv report says that 3 women talked to the news station about their experiences. The news article says that KK states that he made the Anthony_shots profile after the murder of the two girls, so either LE knows that is a lie (?) or they suspect it (?). There should be tech info about when the profile was created right? Unless it was deleted and re-posted some how? ...maybe even on a different platform?
I made the same mistake reading this poorly written paragraph in the news article.
It took me a few times reading it to realize what they meant. He did not make the profile after the murders like it sounds, he confessed to LE after the murders that he created it.
Jmo

Last edited:
or buyers
Correct. My opinion only, he may have had several devices, and operated under several screen names across multiple apps, but settled his cash transactions back then, thru one app and screen name. This could be the thing that will tie several of these profiles together and reveal his common "customers" and or "victims"

Correct. My opinion only, he may have had several devices, and operated under several screen names across multiple apps, but settled his cash transactions back then, thru one app and screen name. This could be the thing that will tie several of these profiles together and reveal his common "customers" and or "victims"
I have to say, I originally figured KK was making a profit off selling his CSAM. However, his exploitation charges all say "disseminate," which seems to mean sharing without making profit. I'm not well-versed in legal language, though, so I could be mistaken. Jmo

I have to say, I originally figured KK was making a profit off selling his CSAM. However, his exploitation charges all say "disseminate," which seems to mean sharing without making profit. I'm not well-versed in legal language, though, so I could be mistaken. Jmo
I'm no a legal pro either. I think "Disseminate" means to sell or distribute or transfer possession, with or without consideration.
Just a thought. I'm sure LE has a handle on this

I'm no a legal pro either. I think "Disseminate" means to sell or distribute or transfer possession, with or without consideration.
Just a thought. I'm sure LE has a handle on this
Here's the definition I could find. The "for a consideration" part I'm not sure about. Does this mean for free or for pay?

Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-42-4-4 | FindLaw
(1) “Disseminate” means to transfer possession for free or for a consideration.

I think you're right, it can mean selling, too. Jmo.

I just noticed something.

According to pages 25 & 26 of the affidavit it appears on Snapchat the username listed is/was anthony_shot without an s. Unless it is redacted, the username of anthony_shots participating in a conversation isn’t listed. We see Emilyanne45 and anthony_shot.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Chat Between: anthony_shot and ——— on 11/06/2016 t0 11/10/2016

ETA: Likely means nothing in the broader context of his multiple usernames, though I did find it interesting.

There's also a typo calling a Samsung an iPhone at one point, so probably just a typo.

If he created this profile a week after the girls were murdered, maybe he had another one before that and deleted it to try to erase any evidence of being involved in some way. Wonder why LE wouldn't ask about contact with that one though.

It's KaK's hobby?
Police are hunting for his hobby mates.

Possibly his father is one of his hobby mates, or led his son to this dark place.
KaK looks like a soft follower, still dreaming of being a rock star, not so with the father.

Throw the book at him.

It's KaK's hobby?
Police are hunting for his hobby mates.

Possibly his father is one of his hobby mates, or led his son to this dark place.
KaK looks like a soft follower, still dreaming of being a rock star, not so with the father.

Throw the book at him.

Maybe I’ve missed something, but has KK’s dad been linked to his crimes?

If they are looking for the creator of Anthony_Shots, maybe KaK is the little fish, who does CP on a hobby basis at the edge of a ring.
He was given access but he was not as good as others that also had access at keeping ahead of identification.

It seems like “hiding in plain sight” can have so many different meanings without any added context:
-social media: behind a fake profile
-on trail: as someone working or having reason to be there (this would most align with what it seems you point to above)
-presence at press conference: someone with a reason to be present in an official capacity from the obvious down to the camera operator
-other: someone who has inserted themself into the case

I bet the list could go on and on…

And the context--the full press conference (see transcript here) along with the fact that 34 months after that press conference there has still be no arrest or charges brought--indicates that the investigators still had no clue who the killer was and were hoping to induce some change in behavior on the part of the killer and renewed attention on the part of the public. I think some have made made too much about selective phrases from that press conference.

As for the general meaning of hiding in plain sight, this note on selective attention is an interesting read.

Now, there are many different variations on the meaning of ‘hiding in plain sight,’ so to make it clear, when I say ‘to hide in plain sight,’ I mean to literally hide while also simultaneously remain completely visible by anyone. Anyone, that is, who knows how to look for you.

. . .

Selective attention is what enables us to focus on tasks at hand and accomplish our goals. It allows us to notice and think of things related to our personal goals, all while filtering out irrelevant information. Without it, for example, it would probably take us hours just to tie our own shoes at the beginning of the day (just ask anyone with ADHD!). But, although our capacity to focus on what we perceive is a remarkable human trait, it is still markedly human, and it does have it’s limitations.

The thing about our ability to control our attention is that we are also quite likely to “over-focus,” causing us to miss things that might otherwise seem obvious.

I went through his charges and grouped them together:

9 of these, all the same
35-42-4-4(d)/F6: Possession of Child *advertiser censored*
Statute35-42-4-4(d)
DegreeF6
1 Of this
35-42-4-4(c)/F6: Possession of Child *advertiser censored* possession of photos, etc. showing sexual conduct b
Statute35-42-4-4(c)
DegreeF6
7 of these, all the same:
35-42-4-4(d)/F5: Possession of Child *advertiser censored* with an aggravating factor found in 35-42-4-4(e)(1
Statute35-42-4-4(d)
DegreeF5
1 of this
35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)/F5: Child Exploitation with intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of any
Statute35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)
DegreeF5
1 of this
35-42-4-6(c)/F5: Child Solicitation Solicitation is for sexual intercourse. Def is 21+ years old an
Statute35-42-4-6(c)
DegreeF5
2 of these, both the same
35-42-4-4(b)(2)/F5: Child Exploitation Disseminate, exhibit, or offer to do so; send or bring into I
Statute35-42-4-4(b)(2)
DegreeF5
4 of these, all the same
35-42-4-4(b)(2)/F4: Child Exploitation enhanced by an aggravating factor found in 35-42-4-4(c)(1).
Statute35-42-4-4(b)(2)
3 of these, both the same
35-44.1-2-2(a)(3)/F6: Obstruction of Justice def. knowingly or intentionally in an official proceedi
Statute35-44.1-2-2(a)(3)
DegreeF6
2 of these, both the same
35-43-5-3.8(a)/F6: Synthetic Identity Deception def. knowingly obtains, possesses, transfers, uses s
Statute35-43-5-3.8(a)
DegreeF6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members