Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are looking for the creator of Anthony_Shots, maybe KaK is the little fish, who does CP on a hobby basis at the edge of a ring.
He was given access but he was not as good as others that also had access at keeping ahead of identification.

KK admitted to creating the profile six months before the murders and also admitted to talking with 100 victims. That means he talked with a new victim every other day or so during that time, not to mention whatever multiple conversations he may have had with any of those victims.

This doesn’t sound like a hobby to me . It sounds like an obsession.

KK admitted to creating the profile six months before the murders and also admitted to talking with 100 victims. That means he talked with a new victim every other day or so during that time, not to mention whatever multiple conversations he may have had with any of those victims.

This doesn’t sound like a hobby to me . It sounds like an obsession.
Of course.

all I know is I was waiting all week for LE to reveal more information. sigh...

Sadly I think they revealed their “more information” they promised this past Monday, when they tried to explain why it took them three and a half years to arrest KAK and why it took them almost five years to move on a lead that early on seemed tied to Delphi. Where they admitted that they dropped the ball inadvertently and ended by saying, “Sorry. Not sorry”.

There's also a typo calling a Samsung an iPhone at one point, so probably just a typo.

If he created this profile a week after the girls were murdered, maybe he had another one before that and deleted it to try to erase any evidence of being involved in some way. Wonder why LE wouldn't ask about contact with that one though.
How nice it would be, if HE advised Libby one week before the murder to have her phone resetted ..... Though Idk, if we were one step forward with this info.

The atmosphere of the investigation was of a kitchen congested with cooks.
Bringing out the second sketch (that was a first sketch) was so odd. A mistake was alluded to then also.
That mistake alluded to in 2019 PC seemed to be deputies letting someone go on their way when they should have had more acrutiny, or taking a citizen report more seriously.
This sounds more like someone failed to connect the circuits and light up a CASM network.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find the article where a witness described "a couple arguing under the bridge." I found reference to it on web sleuths but not in a MSM article.

I cannot verify it either...it's driving me nuts.

@x_files Have you tried looking at the begining news reports at the start of the media thread. It may be easier than searching now that this news is of paramount for news corp. I agree about hearing of a couple under the bridge. Dude was wearing all black. <modsnip>

Never have I seen a photo in MSM, or otherwise, to prove there was indeed a couple under the Monon High Bridge on FEB 13. However, ...

Maybe FBI knows who they are. Were they part of a catfish pedo group? Is that because this involves or uncovers a massive child trafficking ring?
This case is extremely complex and highly complicated ... has as many as 3 signatures. I suspect one sig may be of a religious nature but that is just guessing and speculating.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be interesting to know where the info came from regarding the profile being created. It appears to be in conflict with the affidavit. :confused:

In the affidavit he states he made it apx 6 months ago.

One of the devices shows a conversation:
Chat Between: anthony_shot and ——— on 11/06/2016 t0 11/10/2016

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Thanks for posting that great proof of his lies.

KAK did not make his SM accounts after the deaths on MHB on Dec 13, 2017. He established his catfishing accounts before the double homicides of teenagers A&L.

These precious two girls would be 18yo adults this Christmas, right? If not for that walk on MHB that fateful afternoon. They crossed MHB and walked into a trap!

I made the same mistake reading this poorly written paragraph in the news article.
It took me a few times reading it to realize what they meant. He did not make the profile after the murders like it sounds, he confessed to LE after the murders that he created it.
Jmo

Just jumping off your post regarding the very poorly written article.

He created the profile before the murders and confessed to it shortly after.

OK here is what is missing from this case:
1. any statement from KK's school friends
2. any statement from KK's sibling
3. any statement from KK's parents
4. any statement from KK's girlfriend

not sleuthing any of these folks, but no one is running forward
vouching for his good qualities IMO
Nor are they speaking out his horribleness like JBC's family did.

I have to say, I originally figured KK was making a profit off selling his CSAM. However, his exploitation charges all say "disseminate," which seems to mean sharing without making profit. I'm not well-versed in legal language, though, so I could be mistaken. Jmo
This is an excellent point in my opinion. Maybe they’re awaiting more info from Paypal, Venmo etc. As a side note JBC also interested me because most addicts and people released from prison don’t have funds to put down a deposit and pay rent. This is also where they often fail while being reintegrated into society. Possibly both were making money on the side from things we have yet to learn. IMO
EBM to correct initials.

Last edited:
@x_files Have you tried looking at the begining news reports at the start of the media thread. It may be easier than searching now that this news is of paramount for news corp. I agree about hearing of a couple under the bridge. Dude was wearing all black. <modsnip>

Never have I seen a photo in MSM, or otherwise, to prove there was indeed a couple under the Monon High Bridge on FEB 13. However, ...

Maybe FBI knows who they are. Were they part of a catfish pedo group? Is that because this involves or uncovers a massive child trafficking ring?
This case is extremely complex and highly complicated ... has as many as 3 signatures. I suspect one sig may be of a religious nature but that is just guessing and speculating.
And suppose two girls came upon or heard a young couple squabbling or witnessed a DV incident. This may too be a perfect way to lure someone who only wants to help in such a scenario. IMO

This is an excellent point in my opinion. Maybe they’re awaiting more info from Paypal, Venmo etc. As a side note JBC also interested me because most addicts and people released from prison don’t have funds to put down a deposit and pay rent. This is also where they often fail while being reintegrated into society. Possibly both were making money on the side from things we have yet to learn. IMO
EBM to correct initials.

both KK and JBC were declared indigent by the courts, so I highly suspect neither had a regular job. I believe you are right. wouldn’t be surprised if they were selling CP to support their other vile habits.

And suppose two girls came upon or heard a young couple squabbling or witnessed a DV incident. This may too be a perfect way to lure someone who only wants to help in such a scenario. IMO

I cannot find it. I saw a youtube where people did sound testing in the woods and the sound travels. This "couple" could have been BG and one of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1