MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I went down the rabbit hole today on the Wrongful Death Claim (Norfolk Superior Court) filed by the rep for SB's Estate. Oh, man --seems SB can't even catch a break in death.

I first saw hints in the Globe alluding to the attorney representing the Estate of SB not bringing his A game after amending the Complaint a couple of times after initially naming the City and PD as separate entities. Next, I heard it from the Podcast Host that he was concerned with her representation.

You can't make this stuff up. I'll add the actual Order for Sanctions-- and the dressing down of the Attorney (Steven Marullo-Danvers, MA) by the Court later but here's the link to the jest.

I'm going with "corruption".
If they were incompetent they wouldn't have known what they were doing.

Yeah, it's corruption. You can't find evidence if you refuse to look for it or at it, even if it's staring you in the face. In the Birchmore case the State police knew full well Farwell had been having extramarital sex with her. They knew her friends had been told he was the father. They had VIDEO of him arriving at her home shortly before she died and leaving shortly after her phone stopped moving and after she stopped texting forever. A visit that happened while his wife was in the hospital about to give birth.

A 10 year old would have known what to look for next. But these awful cops were only too happy to help out a child raping, murdering brother by accepting his obvious staging without asking any questions at all. It's unbelievably scary.

The FBI doesn't usually do murder and the count against Farwell is creative to say the least. But they had no choice here, considering the State police and the Norfolk County DA were satisfied to leave it all alone. And Farwell looked cool as cucumber sauntering in and out of her building. Like he had no worries he'd be found responsible. Sandra was a troubled young woman with almost no family left. She was nothing to him but a warm body. He probably figured no one would care.

I hope - and actually expect - that the FBI is investigating the State Police and the DA's office. I really doubt this will be the last shoe to drop. This is all too egregious.

SB death predates JOK. Given SB's investigation by local LE opened on Feb 2021 and the ME ruled the death a suicide by May 2021 -- case closed, I think they share a few things in common including the "last person to see SB was a Cop"-- so nothing to see here.

And never mind that the first responding officer from Canton was Kevin Albert (leaf blower & solo cup fame) and the CW witness who looked at Farwell's phone failed to discover more than 32K messages between the defendant and his victim was the same CW witness for the PD's phones/Cellbrite is unreliable expert, something in that water is tainted. JMO

Huh? Time doesn't matter. If JO found out something or a link to some other crime committed before or after by anyone in SB orbit, it absolutely matters. It could have re-opened the case or even opened another one. The FBI investigation went back and found things. There is SO MUCH to see here. There are too many of the same players in both cases. And we don't even know about what else might be out there. There is talk going around of other suspicious things going on in other cases.

Family alleges SB had a miscarriage in 2019 and was elated to be pregnant when she was murdered. :(

My daughter was on a sports team with Sandra for a couple of years. Says she was hands down the chattiest person she's ever met in her life, a non-stop talker with a tendency to over-share.

Whether she was "venting" or just being her usual self, knowing what we know about him, I think it's a safe guess that Heal enjoyed that chatter.
BBM
Heal enjoyed a lot more than SB's chatter.

"A former Stoughton animal control officer, Joshua Heal, has also admitted to having sex with Birchmore at the town’s animal shelter. "

BBM
Heal enjoyed a lot more than SB's chatter.

"A former Stoughton animal control officer, Joshua Heal, has also admitted to having sex with Birchmore at the town’s animal shelter. "

Yes. He was cleared of any statutory rape allegations because she didn't meet him until she was of age. But he admitted he traded sex with her for a kitten once and had other relations with her in the shelter.

So many nice guys in poor Sandra's life. :(

Yes. He was cleared of any statutory rape allegations because she didn't meet him until she was of age. But he admitted he traded sex with her for a kitten once and had other relations with her in the shelter.

So many nice guys in poor Sandra's life. :(
And so many nice people who looked the other way for years as SB's tragically abused life passed in front of them.
Was SB's "long term" therapist one of them too?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back