Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bothers me they said nothing not a "i got you on camera!",or a "eff off",why?What other force was at play here?A family member or friend of family?It's like they knew this guy was already weird and was taken aback because he just got a lot weirder.
The girls weren't in a defense mode. They were trying to enjoy themselves and take nice pictures of the day. My girls were around their ages at that time and did very similar things. I'm sure the last thing they thought was that this creepy guy was going to interact with them

Bothers me they said nothing not a "i got you on camera!",or a "eff off",why?What other force was at play here?A family member or friend of family?It's like they knew this guy was already weird and was taken aback because he just got a lot weirder.
Or they were simply afraid of him and didn’t want to antagonize him. He may have also showed them a weapon, we don’t know.

LE was talking with a lot of bluster a few days ago…we know a lot about you, could be today, could be tomorrow, sleep well, etc…well let’s see what they’ve got.
Some criminal investigation all-stars pretty much called them out last night about missteps and confusing statements and not releasing enough information for the public to actually help them.
Let’s see if they really care.
I give them a month. If there’s no new information or nothing new breaks, we’ll be sliding back into the abyss.
If that happens, and LE can define it however they want, the rest of the world will recognize it as a cold case.

Edit: typo

LE was talking with a lot of bluster a few days ago…we know a lot about you, could be today, could be tomorrow, sleep well, etc…well let’s see what they’ve got.
Some criminal investigation all-stars pretty much called them out last night about missteps and confusing statements and not releasing enough information for the public to actually help them.
Let’s see if they really care.
I give them a month. If there’s no new information or nothing new breaks, we’ll be sliding back into the abyss.
If that happens, and LE can define it however they want, the rest of the world will recognize it as a cold case.

Edit: typo
They need to give us something. The girl’s families need to understand that we sincerely care and are interested in the investigation. We mean no harm although I don’t doubt they’ve dealt with more than their fair share of problematic people. Not us!

They need to give us something. The girl’s families need to understand that we sincerely care and are interested in the investigation. We mean no harm although I don’t doubt they’ve dealt with more than their fair share of problematic people. Not us!

I honestly can’t think of anything more that would be helpful than if one of us knew what happened or recognized the photo or sketch.

“If you know anything about what happened to Abby and Libby, or recognize the suspect photo or police sketch, please call the tip hotline at 844-459-5786 or email abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com
The Delphi Murders: Inside the Search for a Killer

I hold the theory that he threatened them, pushed one of them off the bridge, ordered the other one down the hill and a struggle ensued and they made a break across the creek toward Ron Logans property where he caught up to them.
Still cant rule out 2 of them in my head either o_O

Where the girls expecting to meet someone at the end of the track?
Just not the creepy guy who presented himself....

Knowing the video time stamp now.... I think he was at the end of the bridge waiting for them.

moo
I think the girls were planning on meeting someone there at the end of the bridge. IMO

Five years and we are still hearing the same non-substantive statements from LE. "We know about you." "May be today..." Sorry, but I do not believe they have much of anything. And frankly, I'm furious. Following this case from the start, I truly believed someone would be brought to justice quickly. In other jobs, careers, or positions, results are expected within a reasonable timeframe.We should be able to expect the same from LE. Every time I read or re-read how LE just needs that one little piece of info (i.e, the actual identity of the killer), my trust in this being solved by the current investigators diminishes. I say bring back every previous POI, however briefly they were considered, re-interview, re-examine their alibis, etc.

I just see a big blob.
Sorry
Although, I never could see the puppies, goat or 20 ft man behind a tree either, so there's that.

Finally.
I don’t see anything but pixels, I thought the gait was odd but maybe it is just what they showed us - 2 seconds, not 43.

I don’t see KAK, I don’t see anyone I know. I think I see a hat and the shadow of the face, but this is all. He is an unknown person, and whatever he wears is pixelated, too, and unrecognizable.

The girls weren't in a defense mode. They were trying to enjoy themselves and take nice pictures of the day. My girls were around their ages at that time and did very similar things. I'm sure the last thing they thought was that this creepy guy was going to interact with them
Unless they were expecting to meet someone but that someone didn’t look anything like his picture. So they find themselves at the end of a bridge with no where to run and so Libby takes his picture. IMO

My understanding is that Libby had been to the trails a lot and had crossed the bridge many times before. Abby had been to the trails but had never crossed the bridge.
Okay, so Libby knew that was the dead end of the bridge?
I think I read that Abbie was afraid of heights. I wonder what made her cross the bridge that day?

Ok, if they dashed towards the creek, then are you thinking this was BEFORE BG ordered them down the hill or that they were ordered and bolted afterwards?

I think there is something more to the video that we're not told / shown. It cannot just be 43s of BG's approach and him ordering them down the hill. The kids must have realized / seen / noticed something right as he was approaching that scared them (LE have said that they saw the feelings the girl(s) felt - didn't say which girl or why, or even how they saw it). Its bothering the hell out of me. What is the rest of the 43s clip and what else was recorded (audio / video/ pics) on that device? At some point, did BG take the phone from the girls and use it himself to record their fear?? Is that why we're told its about power to him?

Or is he, indeed, the man of power?

We might be missing something here guys...
The video according to HLN last night was 43s long right? The "guys, down the hill" part is at or near the end. We've heard LE comment that they saw the feelings the girls were experiencing, though LE did not specify which girl. I'd like to ask - what is on the rest of that video? Surely its not all BG making his approach right? So I wonder, what else was on that video that we've not been told about? Any chance LG turned around and gave a view of her surroundings? Any chance there is something in that video that shows what the kids suddenly realized they'd walked into? If so, what could that be? A trap of some sort? A waiting car with doors open along that private road at the end of the bridge? What else is on that video that we aren't told / shown? LG has been called brave for having the presence of mind to make that video - I'm now inclined more than ever to think its not all just BG approaching. Something more has to be on that. Were they looking for their escape and finding none? What did the girls and subsequently LE see on that video aside BG's approach???

what I Think happened was that this guy was approaching them and Libby decided to film him, but somehow hidden. I connect this with the many times we hear LE state that she was a hero for doing that. I Think she may talk about this while filming, saying something like “this creepy guy is approaching us and I am filming him”. I Think she films Abby so her face is seen in the video, and they are discussing what options they have To move away from him. As he approaches I Think that she hides the phone but is still filming, maybe pushing the phone up her sleeve of the hoodie she is wearing or in her pocket. I Think the sound captured on the video is revealling the growing distress of the girls and maybe something BG says or does to control the girls. I definately Think there are more on that video that LE is not releasing to protect the integrity of the case, how else would LE be able to state that BG gained control of the girls using manipulation? It must be related to something BG says in the video. I Think LE has a dilemma that there is more audio of BG, but they cannot release that in hope someone recognize the voice, because what is said needs to be kept confidential to protect the integrity of the case.
Just my opinion and I may very Well be wrong. Nothing about this case makes me feel confident about anything.

LE can def lie to a suspect and they do that all the time to put on pressure
LE can also lie and say there is no more BG in the video
anyway if they had more of him..the first sketch would have been the result somehow and they don't even trust it..so what does that tell you ?
that its unlikely ...I would say all we have of BG is his eyes ..depicted in the OBG

I’m just catching up with everything the last few days. The police soundbites are basically the same as they have always been but just said in a roundabout way - “Might be today. Might be tomorrow.” For me that makes me think they are no closer, at present, to a resolution on this unfortunately.

The new video info is interesting though, I always had it in my mind for whatever reason that “Guys, down the hill” was near the beginning of the video, so it would make you think there is more video of BG approaching Abby and Libby available but there’s obviously reasons we haven’t seen it.

There was clearly something about him that spooked them, that resulted in Libby starting a video recording. I wouldn’t be surprised if they passed him heading towards the bridge, maybe a comment or look was passed between them at that time, and when they realised he had followed them onto the bridge the alarm bells started going off for them.

Chilling to think about, it always is.

There was clearly something about him that spooked them, that resulted in Libby starting a video recording. I wouldn’t be surprised if they passed him heading towards the bridge, maybe a comment or look was passed between them at that time, and when they realised he had followed them onto the bridge the alarm bells started going off for them.

Chilling to think about, it always is.
Maybe the girls had seen him before, or thought they had seen him before acting creepy or weird. Maybe they recognized him, even if they didn’t know him.

If he was wearing a disguise it could be that they thought they knew who is was by the way he walked or something else.

If he lived near the trails maybe they had seen him before.

Did he say something to them to cause Libby to begin recording?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper