Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But why? Why would he take the fall for a double murder if he didn’t do it?

Who is so important, or he is in fear of, that he would take the fall for a double murder?

I have a couple of theories that are JMO.
One- he never had any apprehension about being pegged as the Delphi Killer.
He knew he had been found out for possessing CSAM , but was not arrested for more than 3 years...so, he probably figured that his explanation of him being a minor when he obtained all of this material was accepted by LE. I mean- he was able to leave the state and reside in a new place for over a year.. he believed he would never face repercussions. I would also assume that he figured if they were looking at him as the killer- he would have been arrested quickly.

I kind of think that the person that is most likely guilty of committing the crime gave KAK the idea and the reassurance that if KAK would take the fall for the CSAM he could not be touched because of his age. We know that this continued well into KAKs adult life- but he must have believed that he was rid of evidence that would show later activity.

I also really believe that KAK is extremely fearful of his father- he said that he was physically and emotionally abused by him and that his dad had threatened him with a gun on other occasions.

He was also relying on his dad for support (money on the books as well as possibly backing up his stories about friend 1 and/or friend 2 being the REAL perpetrator).

AMOO JMO MOO

EBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members