Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange. From the very beginning I always thought it was a father and son. But, not with these circumstances (catfishing and CSAM). I thought it was definitely planned. Now I just have no idea what to think. Also, could the “twist” be the whole CSAM and ring of others involved? JMO

BG has to have something to do with that Anthony shots profile, because it would be highly unlikely someone arranged to meet Libby but she'd just happened to have run into some other random killer at that exact time.
They've got to be getting close to a resolution surely ? JMOO

So strange. From the very beginning I always thought it was a father and son. But, not with these circumstances (catfishing and CSAM). I thought it was definitely planned. Now I just have no idea what to think. Also, could the “twist” be the whole CSAM and ring of others involved? JMO
That's a distinct possibility, the Anthony shots thing has ended up being a Pandora's box in exposing one of the biggest CSAM ring investigations in Indiana police history by all accounts.
JMOO

Last edited:
I find it extremely troubling that on another Monday afternoon, exactly one week after the murders, a girl who I believe (in my own interpretation from the interview) was at the same sleepover with L when they were talking to a_shots, arranged a private meetup with a_shots, only to come home to a ski masked peeper.

Was this just another perverted act, or did the masked man see it as an opportunity to get rid of someone who might have known too much. It's very concerning.

Last edited:

I find it extremely troubling that on another Monday afternoon, exactly one week after the murders, a girl who I believe was at the same sleepover with L when they were talking to a_shots, arranged a private meetup with a_shots, only to come home to a ski masked peeper.

Was this just another perverted act, or did the masked man see it as an opportunity to get rid of someone who might have known too much. It's very concerning.
Yup, very concerning indeed. KAK had apparently stayed with that family iirc so he knew where they lived. A ski mask would be worn as a disguise, the person didn't want anyone recognising them (anyone else probably wouldn't have bothered with a full on disguise if they weren't known to the family, a dude in a ski mask would stand out like a sore thumb and cause alarm/suspicion).
JMOO

I find it extremely troubling that on another Monday afternoon, exactly one week after the murders, a girl who I believe was at the same sleepover with L when they were talking to a_shots, arranged a private meetup with a_shots, only to come home to a ski masked peeper.

What's the evidence for it being a person at the same sleepover?

Even if the "Smith" girl wasn't at a sleepover with L, it's worrying that a private meetup with an unknown person was considered, given what had happened to L & A days earlier.

But then again, this was said, maybe on 2/15 or 2/16 2017:

When asked if there was a threat to anybody else in the community, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Lazenby said: 'At this time we do not believe so.'
Picture of person of interest released by Delphi police | Daily Mail Online

I'll tell you what, there is denial after denial and yet he confirms most of it.
It's almost outrageous, some of his denials..
Wonder who the peeping tom is?
I wonder what some of our WS certified LE think about this interview?

I'll tell you what, there is denial after denial and yet he confirms most of it.
It's almost outrageous, some of his denials..
Wonder who the peeping tom is?
I wonder what some of our WS certified LE think about this interview?
Just think on it this way KAK ain't as daft as he looks, he'll certainly cry foul at all this leaked stuff citing he "won't get a fair trial" and that any jury pool could be tainted.
He had no lawyer in the leaked interview, yes he kept talking but he could still try playing the odd card. If he is BG they better make it stick real good, yes he'll go down for the CSAM but it won't be the death penalty or LWOP.
JMOO

What's the evidence for it being a person at the same sleepover?

Even if the "Smith" girl wasn't at a sleepover with L, it's worrying that a private meetup with an unknown person was considered, given what had happened to L & A days earlier.

But then again, this was said, maybe on 2/15 or 2/16 2017:

When asked if there was a threat to anybody else in the community, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Lazenby said: 'At this time we do not believe so.'
Picture of person of interest released by Delphi police | Daily Mail Online
The ski mask incident happened several days after that statement. 2/20/2017. I think it was the report of that incident that made LE aware of a_shots.

I'm not certain that page numbers from the transcripts are allowed to be posted, but there is a paragraph shortly before the officer talks about how L was enthralled with a_shots, where the officer tells KAK that "they" were at a sleepover at a [redacted location] at the [redacted name] residence, and that's when L was talking to a_shots. KAK asks "who was at the [redacted name]"? And the officer explains something about someone from the family that KAK knows, which imo, only makes sense as the family mentioned earlier (Smiths - podcast). It's a bit confusing with the redactions. I actually question if the sleepover might have been at the Galveston home where the ski mask peeper was seen later. I'm not certain of any of this...

there is a whole group of like minded individuals in this case...it's all going to come out. KAK knows what happened. This guy is a hardcore pervert and criminal pedophile. The fact that money was changing hands makes him not just a garden variety looker but an actual pimp/trafficker/ producer of kiddie *advertiser censored*.

I think KAK , ever the exploiter , ever the entrepreneur ..was making some kind of bank on this , or had plans to.

I wonder how many are involved? I feel so sorry for the parents of these other girls that have been victimized , has to be just awful. I can't imagine someone talking like that to a child.

wonder what's going on at the new investigation office today?

mOO

there is a whole group of like minded individuals in this case...it's all going to come out. KAK knows what happened. This guy is a hardcore pervert and criminal pedophile. The fact that money was changing hands makes him not just a garden variety looker but an actual pimp/trafficker/ producer of kiddie *advertiser censored*.

I think KAK , ever the exploiter , ever the entrepreneur ..was making some kind of bank on this , or had plans to.

I wonder how many are involved? I feel so sorry for the parents of these other girls that have been victimized , has to be just awful. I can't imagine someone talking like that to a child.

wonder what's going on at the new investigation office today?

mOO
KAK has admitted to a lot of CSAM activity. But think about this: IF somebody else was using his devices to commit some of the crimes KAK is now being charged with, and KAK won't own up to anyone else having access to those devices, he's going to take the fall for it all.

No need for animosity. Pointing out that there was probably CSAM on TK phone.

Unfortunately, tone and mannerisms are lost when conversing through text.
I was not trying to be combative. I did not understand why you quoted my post and capitalized "not"...
Was trying to understand your reply is all.

The ski mask incident happened several days after that statement. 2/20/2017. I think it was the report of that incident that made LE aware of a_shots.

I'm not certain that page numbers from the transcripts are allowed to be posted, but there is a paragraph shortly before the officer talks about how L was enthralled with a_shots, where the officer tells KAK that "they" were at a sleepover at a [redacted location] at the [redacted name] residence, and that's when L was talking to a_shots. KAK asks "who was at the [redacted name]"? And the officer explains something about someone from the family that KAK knows, which imo, only makes sense as the family mentioned earlier (Smiths - podcast). It's a bit confusing with the redactions. I actually question if the sleepover might have been at the Galveston home where the ski mask peeper was seen later. I'm not certain of any of this...

What's interesting is they say someone on KAKs devices was searching the Galveston address. I wonder if it was like a google maps search? Otherwise, KAK is right, why would he search for them prior to going their to peep if he knew where they lived and had already been there. Mapping out the neighborhood is the only think I could think of that wouldn't imply a second person that was unfamiliar with the household.

What's interesting is they say someone on KAKs devices was searching the Galveston address. I wonder if it was like a google maps search? Otherwise, KAK is right, why would he search for them prior to going their to peep if he knew where they lived and had already been there. Mapping out the neighborhood is the only think I could think of that wouldn't imply a second person that was unfamiliar with the household.
Exactly. I sort of feel like that interview was a bunch of blinking arrows pointed directly at one person.

I was watching an ID ep today about a cold case from the 90s that was solved a decade later ..a woman who was raped and murdered ..
they had a sketch and some dna but it was dead cold
and the one key that solved it was this one female who went the police and said ( my ex reacted strangely when this crime was mentioned )
bingo its him..
this is the way to solve a case like this...but does things like this happen these days..this was like 20 years ago

KAK has admitted to a lot of CSAM activity. But think about this: IF somebody else was using his devices to commit some of the crimes KAK is now being charged with, and KAK won't own up to anyone else having access to those devices, he's going to take the fall for it all.
Agreed. But why? Why would he take the fall for a double murder if he didn’t do it?

Who is so important, or he is in fear of, that he would take the fall for a double murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper