Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unclear on several things. 1) So this transcript was put on which city website or court page by mistake and if so which one? Also, is that how it made the 'rounds', someone from a true crime website happened to see it there or ??? And how on earth could it have been posted by mistake hmmm! The other thing is, 3) who is the source of the 'young BG' and where had they seen him, because I'm getting conflicting stories about that as of this week. (that the recollection is now from a photo shown by Libby to her friend) I'm totally confused.

Glad you liked the post…in keeping with the theme of what BG is wearing…the police sketch depicts him wearing a man’s flat cap. I think he is actually wearing a man’ knitted hunting cap that has a small brim. Those are popular among the outdoors men who live in my area. If this guy has any pictures of hunting parties he’s been on, those two features may be helpful to recognize in a photo. Perhaps he belongs to a local Gun Club?

When that first sketch was released, LE said not to focus on the hat. But then later a second sketch of a hatless man was introduced. That’s the one investigators would now like the public to focus on so I’m not so sure the hat is relevant but IMO it closely resembles a flat cap.

"The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."
Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com

I am unclear on several things. 1) So this transcript was put on which city website or court page by mistake and if so which one? Also, is that how it made the 'rounds', someone from a true crime website happened to see it there or ??? And how on earth could it have been posted by mistake hmmm! The other thing is, 3) who is the source of the 'young BG' and where had they seen him, because I'm getting conflicting stories about that as of this week. (that the recollection is now from a photo shown by Libby to her friend) I'm totally confused.

This is the link to the Murder Sheet Q&A podcast that explains how the interview document was obtained.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...EwikxJjEk8z2AhW1HzQIHbGPBqcQieUEegQIDBAO&ep=6

According to the Murder Sheet podcasters, the transcript of Kegan Klines 2020 interview with law enforcement was posted on the Indiana Court website erroneously by a court clerk but it was only available to view or down load by attorneys registered in Indiana.

One of the podcast hosts is an attorney registered in Indiana and he just happened to look at Kegan Kline's record and saw the document posted and downloaded it. Later that day, the document access rights were changed and was no longer available for view or download.

This is the system where you can view cases filed in the Indiana Court system but most documents associated with cases are not available for view on-line.
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Remember that he moved to Vegas in June of 2017, after the murder and search of his dad's house. He said he moved back to Indiana in August or September of 2018.The only other charge of CSAM after that warrant was served was sometime in 2020.

JMO

They searched KAK devices, NOT his father's

It’s very convenient that this document was accidentally available just at the time when a podcasting, Indiana bar lawyer, was looking at the case files.

A clerk at a state level court system would be unlikely to screw up in this way, IMO. In my experience clerks know what they’re doing; in fact more often rests on the clerks than the judges in getting a case through the courts successfully.

This is just my opinion obviously, but considering the gravity of what leaked, and the circumstances, I don’t think it was an accident.

like I expected this alleged bombshell reveal caused no stir in the media...
just a couple of notes about information removed from the poster ...which is the only new development happening but it might mean something or nothing as usual

It’s very convenient that this document was accidentally available just at the time when a podcasting, Indiana bar lawyer, was looking at the case files.

A clerk at a state level court system would be unlikely to screw up in this way, IMO. In my experience clerks know what they’re doing; in fact more often rests on the clerks than the judges in getting a case through the courts successfully.

This is just my opinion obviously, but considering the gravity of what leaked, and the circumstances, I don’t think it was an accident.
Except that it’s full of innocent people names, including some young victims who thankfully they redacted, and there is a risk to the county/state of being sued for that leak. I’m on the fence about it being an accident or a sanctioned strategic plan, or maybe a rogue decision to leak.
Edited to add: If it was a strategic plan, maybe it didn’t happen the way the Murder Sheet podcasters said it did. Maybe it was never up online where anyone could see victim and innocent names but leaked to them redacted and with that cover story.

Last edited:
I truly believe that in this case, the length of time directly correlates with the complexity of the investigation. There are clues to this, first of which was LE explaining to KAK that the reason he hadn't been arrested sooner was because his Dropbox links had opened up the largest child *advertiser censored* ring investigation in Indiana state history.

We also have multiple LE statements over the years saying it's an extremely complicated investigation, and now we know partly why.

A year after KAK's arrest, LE moves into a larger command center for the Delphi investigation, in Sept. 2021.

In December 2021, LE puts out the a_shots ask, requesting tips to the A&L tip line. I don't think it's any coincidence that his happened soon after LE was moved into the larger center, especially considering the involvement of this historic child *advertiser censored* ring investigation. Centered right in the middle of the A&L investigation.

I mean, yeah, people went wild with CE, DN, PE, JBC, and others. But LE never put out a public request for anyone until now. They didn't prepare a large space to handle the load. They didn't alter the suspect description (aside from the "change in direction" PC). We didn't have a bunch of leaked documents full of damning details linking a charged felon directly with L.

So no, KAK or his dad might not be BG, but why would LE connect a_shots to A&L in the way they have if a_shots was insignificant to the case? After 5 years? And LE states clearly that the only GPS for a_shots was the Peru house.
bbm
:eek::eek:

If KAK or his father TK aren't the killers, then it will become really difficult to find the right one, I believe.

I wonder, if Lizzy and Lyric, Iowa, are out of the (Delphi-murder)play now because of that. Who knows, how far the "ring" might have reach. Might be, the Delphi killer even is member of different child *advertiser censored* rings.

RSBM

but we don’t know when he arrived. He could have been there at 9am for all we know.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a 13 year old agreed to meet up with another teenager and brought a friend along. That seems more normal and likely than not.
IMO, Libby didn't think, she would meet a TEENAGER, but rather an adult man, albeit young. AS claimed to have cars/jobs/money acc. to his SM accounts. That made him even more interesting to her certainly, that he was not some teenager, but one, who at least drove cars.

removing that information but not the sketch makes me feel like the sketch is not reliable. How do you describe a person in enough detail to get a somewhat accurate picture of their face, but you can’t give an approximate height range, weight range, or hair color?
I believe: the hair color has changed since long, the height wasn't quite right before, the weight has changed since long. The face remains and the clothing as seen in the video. Maybe, they have a certain person in their view since 2019, but are trying to connect the child *advertiser censored* ring with this person.
Perhaps they are searching for the same person with his look in 2022, because searching him with his look in 2017 didn't work for 5 years.

Last edited:
Wait does the transcript really say that they (le) have a witness, who claims the AS account made plans to meet them at the monon high bridge that same day??

I'm not sure about meeting them at a specific location was mentioned, just a meetup.
(IMO - from memory of listening to the podcast)

we also know that the girls talked in the audio before the crime of girls stuff
the family listened and le listened but imagine they never mentioned they were meeting the dude ..more sense making
They mentioned the guy was behind them, so they were aware. It could have been they were expecting to meet someone else. MOO

Except that it’s full of innocent people names, including some young victims who thankfully they redacted, and there is a risk to the county/state of being sued for that leak. I’m on the fence about it being an accident or a sanctioned strategic plan, or maybe a rogue decision to leak.
Edited to add: If it was a strategic plan, maybe it didn’t happen the way the Murder Sheet podcasters said it did. Maybe it was never up online where anyone could see victim and innocent names but leaked to them redacted and with that cover story.

If it was a leak, I would find it more likely that someone tipped them to look at the court filing at a certain time that day. They have claimed to have sources who have lead them to certain court filings in the past. I think LE and the courts would easily be able to know if it was accidentally uploaded and made public, my guess is many filings are open to attorneys, but this one was not so it may have been the default to have it visible and someone didn't change that. Having known many attorneys in my life, I'm not sure TMS host would lie that he accessed it legally from the Indiana site, most lawyers don't want to get in any hot water that could jeopardize their license.

There apparently is an un-redacted version out there (which I will not be looking for). Does anyone know where that came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper