Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@ Niner did you get these dates?

Proceedings before the 2nd Criminal Division in connection with five offenses against sexual self-determination - File number 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22) - Two further continuation dates
Regarding the proceedings 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22), which began on February 16, 2024 (see separate press preview for 2 KLs 15/22), further continuation dates have been scheduled for:

Friday, September 6, 2024, 9:00 a.m.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024, 9:00 a.m.

See notice for hall

@ Niner did you get these dates?

Proceedings before the 2nd Criminal Division in connection with five offenses against sexual self-determination - File number 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22) - Two further continuation dates
Regarding the proceedings 2 KLs 213 Js 52790/18 (15/22), which began on February 16, 2024 (see separate press preview for 2 KLs 15/22), further continuation dates have been scheduled for:

Friday, September 6, 2024, 9:00 a.m.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024, 9:00 a.m.

See notice for hall

Yes - I do have those dates added! Thanks!

If there was physical contact then it would be assault.
What remains to be seen is if CB is convicted for it.

It was sexual assault, whoever was responsible here. She was 10yrs old, he grabbed her arm, told her to stay calm and watch him while he masturbated and ejaculated. That's sexual assault.

My take is a naked 6ft German described in detail sexually assaulting a child,age has no relevance regarding CB. Do you still follow the exposure
belief ?

Do we know that he was German? Is that a confirmed fact - ie. something that came up in court - or just an assumption? Just asking.

Do we know that he was German? Is that a confirmed fact - ie. something that came up in court - or just an assumption? Just asking.

As far as the sexual abuse of the 10 year old on the Salema beach is concerned, we are told that the assailant addressed the child in English.
We know that CB is fluent in the language and the victim has positively identified him in court, but who knows how the judges will read that one.

However regarding the exposure in the playground in Bartolomeu de Messines the perpetrator was positively identified from his driver's licence as CB. Not to mention the chain of custody from in flagrante delicto in Portugal to the floor of the Braunschweig court in Germany.

However whether or not the court will find evidence enough to prove the incident in Messines is in the lap of the gods despite
  • the chain of custody
  • the eye witness testimony.

Just as it should be.

Thanks for update, Richard. :cool:

CB is still serving time for the aggravated rape for which he was convicted.
If he did not have to do that he would be free to walk the streets like any other private citizen on trial arguing five sexual assault cases.

CB has a history of absconding from justice and vanishing somewhere in full view.

• he is a known and proven danger to women and children
  • he absconded from Germany
  • he absconded to Italy from where he was repatriated to Germany
  • he was repatriated to Germany from Bartolomeu de Messines

Asking both girls : „hey what’s your name „ seems to be a common sentence in speaking to the girls. In the original Portuguese files it is mentioned he asked JE about her name in English.
Also on the playground in Messines he obviously asked also : hey what’s you name. This was mentioned by her mum in an interview too.

Snip: « He looked at my daughter and said, 'hey you, what’s your name?' »
Snip:
« That his daughter was in the company of other children, with the
Individual asking her name in English, and then continuing to grab her by one
arm, pulling her towards the area, starting to masturbate, as he realized that the same era german said in the same language »

Attachments

• IMG_9701.jpeg
    IMG_9701.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
This is the translation of the original Portugal police file of JE. The translation is not good as it’s a direct Google translation from the SS above.

GRIMADA TOM

PLACE 1. FILE DESD

NUIPC: 55/07.7GCLGS

G

VILLA 20

REPORT OF COMPLAINT

On the nine (09) days of April 2007, the complainant ANNETTE KLEINHEINZ-EILTS filed a complaint at this Post.
identity card number

issued on

residing in

with the phone on

occasionally until

11-04-2007, which reports an individual of white race, brunette, with various moles all over the body. blond hair, short. without beard, few hairs, measuring approximately 1.80/1.85m Tall, 20/30 Years Old, With 4 Teeth Outward, due to the following facts:

On the 7th of April 2007, around 3:30 pm, at Praia da Salema, more precisely on the rocks, the aforementioned individual found himself completely naked, and approached his daughter Joana Saskia Eits, born in That his daughter was in the company of other children, with the

Individual asking her name in English, and then continuing to grab her by one

arm, pulling her towards the area, starting to masturbate, as he realized that the same era german said in the same language, wait, look That in the face of such facts, his son, also a minor, moved with him, telling her what happened, who immediately went to see what was going on. He states that when he realized his presence, he fled towards the rocks, climbing the cliff, failing to see him. That, in addition to being naked, he had a backpack on his back, as well

like a cloth wrapped around one of the arms. He never saw such a person, but if he passed by he would be able to identify him.

She declares that she wants criminal proceedings against the accused, as well as compensation for what her daughter may suffer. Which does not present witnesses to the facts.

That you wish to be notified in the event of the case being archived.

In this act, the complainant/reporter was warned that the change in the indicated address must be communicated, by delivering an application or sending it by registered post, to the secretariat where the Files are located. eat terms at this time (Art. 145°, 6 of the C.P.P.)

Vila do Bispo, April 9, 2007 The Whistleblower

ANNETTE KLEINHEINZELTS The Criminal Police Body

NP177 GNR cable“

Asking both girls exactly the same question in English is not evidence but significant as it could be part of a jigsaw

Last edited:
So he spoke English to a girl in a small town away from tourists, English to a girl on the beach( more understandable because more tourists)
English to HB
But, I may be wrong, didn’t he speak Portuguese to DM?
Also odd to ask a girl about her name while « peeing »?

Last edited:
So he spoke English to a girl in a small town away from tourists, English to a girl on the beach( more understandable because more tourists)
English to HB
To gain her attention ?
He might like flashing the old todger even if he was only having a pee.
I feel this is the most likely to get a conviction, even though it is the least serious of the charges

English to HB
DM described his Portuguese as being poor, so by definition I suppose it wasn't his first language.

It is a nightmare for investigators to tie up all the evidence available particularly if it is suspected that a serial offender is on the prowl.
There may be two reasons for that
  • children may be with their parents but temporarily out of sight as was the case in the beach assault
  • children may be too young to understand fully what is going on and therefore unable to give any meaningful testimony to a court
I think that may be the issue with the playground assault. The assailant is on record as having exposed himself to a group of children. The eleven year old picked up on the seriousness of the situation which upset her at the time (she ran to her father) but she was able to give testimony although traumatised by the court experience.

The mother of an eight year old grasped the sinister nature of the event particularly as an eight year old had vanished from a nearby village fiesta and from the face of the earth just a couple of years earlier.
Snip
CB was caught with his trousers down under a slide in San Bartolomeu de Messines.

He was arrested in 2017 for carrying out a sex act in front of four youngsters.

The paedophile, 43, was extradited to Germany and is in jail on drug offences.

The new revelations about the German paedophile and his criminal past emerged in a half-hour investigation aired by Portuguese TV broadcaster RTP.

The mum of the then eight-year-old said: “If he had snatched one of the children and put them in his van, we might never have seen them again.
“He could have gone anywhere. It’s still something that haunts me. I was left feeling very frightened. I think we were very lucky.”

According to German official records, CB has 17 previous convictions, including for theft, forgery, drug-dealing, firearms offences, rape and sexual abuse of children, public broadcaster WDR says.
In 1994, WDR reports, a court in Würzburg gave him a two-year suspended jail sentence for sexually abusing a child. CB was 17 at the time.
German prosecutors have described the suspect as "a sexual predator who has already been convicted of crimes against little girls" and was "serving a long sentence".
Precisely not the sort of person who should be prowling around a children's playground or who should be within spitting distance of one.

I await with interest the judgement of the Braunschweig court; I'm still trying to get my head around the quashing of the charges against a known sexual deviant before all the evidence has been heard and taken into account.

Snip from NTV:

When he is 17, he tries to commit a small child. On a playground, he exposes his genitals in front of a 6-year-old child and asks the child to take sexual acts. When the child runs away screaming, Christian B. also flees.

He is caught and charged with sexual abuse. It doesn't seem to impress him much. Just three days before the start of the trial, he strikes again. This time he exposes himself in front of a 9-year-old girl, demands sexual acts. The judge is stunned. He asks Christian B. what he thought when he let his pants down. Christian B. answers: "I didn't think anything at all." At the time, an expert came to the conclusion that it can be assumed that he will commit further acts.”

These first cases are alarming

Snip from NTV:

When he is 17, he tries to commit a small child. On a playground, he exposes his genitals in front of a 6-year-old child and asks the child to take sexual acts. When the child runs away screaming, Christian B. also flees.

He is caught and charged with sexual abuse. It doesn't seem to impress him much. Just three days before the start of the trial, he strikes again. This time he exposes himself in front of a 9-year-old girl, demands sexual acts. The judge is stunned. He asks Christian B. what he thought when he let his pants down. Christian B. answers: "I didn't think anything at all." At the time, an expert came to the conclusion that it can be assumed that he will commit further acts.”

Not sure the source is that accurate for we have the following which was first published in 2022.

In the background, however, the investigators have long been working on solving the even bigger case. You want to have it clarified now. The investigators are certain: Christian B. kidnapped and killed Maddie McCann. They speak of a multitude of evidence and evidence. The public will soon find out which one. The indictment is imminent.

Snip from NTV:

I wasn’t aware he assaulted the 9 year old 3 days before the trial of the
6 year old . A very brazen state of mind at a young age, that has progressed as the years have passed.

To gain her attention ?
He might like flashing the old todger even if he was only having a pee.
I feel this is the most likely to get a conviction, even though it is the least serious of the charges
One of the parents inspected the ground with the torch of their phone and it was bone dry.Also there were public toilets yards away CB reply was he was desperate. Source the off duty policewoman.

One of the parents inspected the ground with the torch of their phone and it was bone dry.Also there were public toilets yards away CB reply was he was desperate. Source the off duty policewoman.
Did she testify to that in court or is it what a newspaper said she said ?
There's so much mis-information floating about, its nice to be clear about the facts wherever possible

Did she testify to that in court or is it what a newspaper said she said ?
There's so much mis-information floating about, its nice to be clear about the facts wherever possible
  • April 26, 2024: On the eleventh day of the trial, another witness from Portugal is heard. The man had held the defendant on a playground in 2017 until he was arrested by the police. According to his descriptions, CB first tried to move away and then claimed that he had only urinated.
Portuguese witnesses were heard via a video link and it is undoubted that the father of one of the children targeted by the depraved act committed is on record of saying he had checked the ground and found it to be dry.

I agree with you that the court reporting is utterly abysmal; sometimes the information is there, nothing systematic but always in dribs and drabs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back