Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI billboards were first used around 2/23/17. That's just a few days after ski mask peeper and the a_shots discovery. It's also while the Ks were in Vegas, where we know a-shots was still communicating with L (after her death) and her friends during this trip. Does anyone know if any billboards where used in Vegas? Or when they all stopped being used?

Last edited:
I for my part did understand the "got around quickly" as getting around from the trails and MHB to other locations, maybe in the middle of Delphi (like businesses, stores - for alibi possibly). Though Idk, how LE would have known this.

Your question bolded by me...

One clue to how LE might know this might be contained in the TL interview from the Carroll County Comet where he answered readers' questions:
County Sheriff answers double homicide questions from readers - Carroll County Comet

Q. Was video collected throughout Delphi from Feb. 13, 2017 including video from the building across from the abandoned CPS building (The Anderson’s)?

A. Multiple pieces of evidence, including anything technologically based, have been gained. At least information followed into or brought to the attention by the investigators.

Q. No matter how distant, do you have the man walking on the bridge, videoed by Libby, on any other video?

A. This is close to an evidentiary information question and I prefer not to respond.

Bolding by me and MOO.

Q. No matter how distant, do you have the man walking on the bridge, videoed by Libby, on any other video?

A. This is close to an evidentiary information question and I prefer not to respond.

Whoa! I did not remember that! That certainly sounds significant to me. And it seems strongly to support some of what @TL4S said, along the line of "... maybe LE actually has information like: what device was communicating with L that morning, what vehicle was there, and a whole slew of other evidence."

A good reminder: LE clearly has a lot of evidence, maybe physical evidence, certainly interview results, perhaps even other crime reports--a lot of evidence we don't know about. Yet. As DC said (to the killer(s) but applicable to us) "One day, you'll know."

I agree with the sentiment: things are happening; there WILL be an arrest. Fingers crossed.

Whoa! I did not remember that! That certainly sounds significant to me. And it seems strongly to support some of what @TL4S said, along the line of "... maybe LE actually has information like: what device was communicating with L that morning, what vehicle was there, and a whole slew of other evidence."

A good reminder: LE clearly has a lot of evidence, maybe physical evidence, certainly interview results, perhaps even other crime reports--a lot of evidence we don't know about. Yet. As DC said (to the killer(s) but applicable to us) "One day, you'll know."

I agree with the sentiment: things are happening; there WILL be an arrest. Fingers crossed.
I agree. Perhaps it's being too optimistic, but I feel hopeful.

DC recently directed statements towards the killer like, "we know a lot about you," "sleep well," or other such comments. He previously spoke directly to the killer at the April 2019 PC, as you pointed out above. Not only has LE directed comments at the killer (which I don't actually find that unusual), but they have so often come out with these important releases on Mondays. The crime was on a Monday, as was the ski mask incident, if related. That could be telling, imo.

All along, we have had people demanding LE make clarifications about these statements, the sketches, the mystery vehicle, and various other details, to which LE follows up with statements that do not always make much more sense than the statements they are trying to clarify. Or they simply say nothing.

But I don't think LE is bumbling around at all. I could be completely off the mark, but I kind of suspect that the two sketches, the vehicle, and much of the other information that has come out, especially from 2019 on, probably makes total sense to the killer or anyone who knows who the killer is. Maybe the public, in general, can't really help a whole lot, so LE has tactically tried to trim down the goal audience with these recent asks. I don't know...

As you said, LE likely has so much more evidence than we know. If, for instance, the Ks are involved, releasing the interviews and affidavit maybe had little bearing on LE's case against them. It will be interesting to find out!

True-crime stars front and center at CrimeCon 2022 in Las Vegas - Court TV
LAS VEGAS (Court TV) — Fans from across the world are heading to Las Vegas this weekend, but not just for the 87th annual NFL draft. There’s also a unique blend of darker, more twisted fans dedicated to all things true-crime, and they’re attending CrimeCon 2022.

Another highly anticipated panel is on the Delphi Murders. Liberty “Libby” German and Abigail “Abby” Williams were dropped off near the Old Monon High Bridge in Delphie, Indiana on the afternoon of February 13, 2017.

With Renee Williams, Executive Director of the National Center for Victims of Crime, moderating, Sarah, Kelsi and Julie will share their journeys while exposing what so many victims and their families have unfortunately had to endure.

CrimeCon 2022 begins April 29, 2022 through May 1.

I had a 'duh' moment this afternoon.

In the Dec. 2021 a_shots ask put out by ISP, they specifically asked for information regarding the "creator" of the fake account. The next day, that "creator" was identified as KAK.

But towards the end of the 2020 KAK interview, if pertinent, LE is talking again about the "car guy" and "my daddy" stuff in relation to a_shots, and how they both (LE and KAK) know KAK didn't come up with all that complex persona himself, that there are two authors, etc. KAK denies it, of course, but it strikes me now that when the a_shots "creator" ask was released, maybe LE still believes there is another co-creator...which seems pretty obvious to whom they are referring back in the 2020 interview. JMO.

Last edited:

In the Dec. 2021 a_shots ask put out by ISP, they specifically asked for information regarding the "creator" of the fake account. The next day, that "creator" was identified as KAK.

But towards the end of the 2020 KAK interview, if pertinent, LE is talking again about the "car guy" and "my daddy" stuff in relation to a_shots, and how they both (LE and KAK) know KAK didn't come up with all that complex persona himself, that there are two authors, etc. KAK denies it, of course, but it strikes me now that when the a_shots "creator" ask was released, maybe LE still believes there is another co-creator...which seems pretty obvious to whom they are referring back in the 2020 interview. JMO.

I wondered if KAK took it over from somebody else who created it after the creator wound up in jail or something along those lines.

What I shall post is probably my fantasy, but the other pedophile, Demetrius Carl arrested in Sacramento, posed as a pre-pubescent girl named Lizzy.

Lizzy and Libby sound similar; also, Demetrius should have been using someone’s photo for avatar, too. Remember the “single Pringle” and the fact mentioned many times, that there were Libby’s fake accounts on Twitter, etc, that were active after her death?

What if Demetrius, or someone else, stole her earlier photo for his avatar? And one of the kids’ parents took it for the real person?

Because, remember, the hot guy whose photo was stolen so many times for “Antony shots”, and who is now a police officer, was livid when he found out that his photo was somehow involved/used to “speak” to a Delphi case victim, and ISP never contacted him.

The guy, of course, is not a secret. It is funny that in some articles his face is blurred out after it has been stolen by whom not. He is a well-known Internet model who was represented by an agency. But he says how many times his profile was used in different dating websites, etc.

Man in photos on anthony_shots social media profiles responds to Delphi case

What if some pedo stole Libby’s photo and it was an angry parent who caught his child inappropriately talking to “a girl”, and his misguided anger that caused the tragedy?

What I shall post is probably my fantasy, but the other pedophile, Demetrius Carl arrested in Sacramento, posed as a pre-pubescent girl named Lizzy.

Lizzy and Libby sound similar; also, Demetrius should have been using someone’s photo for avatar, too. Remember the “single Pringle” and the fact mentioned many times, that there were Libby’s fake accounts on Twitter, etc, that were active after her death?

What if Demetrius, or someone else, stole her earlier photo for his avatar? And one of the kids’ parents took it for the real person?

Because, remember, the hot guy whose photo was stolen so many times for “Antony shots”, and who is now a police officer, was livid when he found out that his photo was somehow involved/used to “speak” to a Delphi case victim, and ISP never contacted him.

The guy, of course, is not a secret. It is funny that in some articles his face is blurred out after it has been stolen by whom not. He is a well-known Internet model who was represented by an agency. But he says how many times his profile was used in different dating websites, etc.

What if some pedo stole Libby’s photo and it was an angry parent who caught his child inappropriately talking to “a girl”, and his misguided anger that caused the tragedy?
Nearly all is possible, I think. That someone used an image from Libby/Abby or another little girl. That someone murdered two girls because of sex talk (seduction to it) on a phone, I can't imagine at the moment. But who knows.

I just want to clarify that when I expressed interest in Demitrius Carl Davis’s arrest, it was for a situation unrelated to Delphi. I have an old friend who was catfished and whose young niece has since been doing some concerning online behaviors and so I’m on the lookout wherever (yes, I’ve talked to them, no I haven’t reported because I have little info to be of help and the parents of the kid say they are watching her online activities now and do not want me to do anything. Of course I’m still concerned because they may not truly understand how to watch for all red flags.I’m just not in a position to swoop in plus I’m a hypocrite because I never monitored my kids’ communications.)
It is odd that the map in his case showed so very many more hits in Indiana than in any other states though. None in my state.
Mostly, I realize there are going to be some coincidences in these perps and cases because there are so many and they’ve learned from one another in their sick groups.

I just want to clarify that when I expressed interest in Demitrius Carl Davis’s arrest, it was for a situation unrelated to Delphi. I have an old friend who was catfished and whose young niece has since been doing some concerning online behaviors and so I’m on the lookout wherever (yes, I’ve talked to them, no I haven’t reported because I have little info to be of help and the parents of the kid say they are watching her online activities now and do not want me to do anything. Of course I’m still concerned because they may not truly understand how to watch for all red flags.I’m just not in a position to swoop in plus I’m a hypocrite because I never monitored my kids’ communications.)
It is odd that the map in his case showed so very many more hits in Indiana than in any other states though. None in my state.
Mostly, I realize there are going to be some coincidences in these perps and cases because there are so many and they’ve learned from one another in their sick groups.

I know of one situation when the parents had to move because of their child getting into the tenets of pedophilia because of KIK. She was twelve. Sadly, it is not the situation when I can persuade her to check if it was antony shots, but I can tell of two consequences of the story. 1) Marijuana addiction; 2) PTSD.

So, maybe it was a very little problem with your friend. But she still should report.

The "hits" are only because they caught this guy. But for sure, there are enough hits all over the country, we just don't know about all of them.

Nearly all is possible, I think. That someone used an image from Libby/Abby or another little girl. That someone murdered two girls because of sex talk (seduction to it) on a phone, I can't imagine at the moment. But who knows.

That the world is full of pedophiles, rapists and serial killers preying on kids makes me angry.

Something I've always wondered, was there any way back over the other side other than having to go back over the bridge or through the creek / water ?

Over 5 years since these beautiful girls were murdered and all we hear is crickets.
KAK looked pretty much a shoe in on the balance of probabilities / circumstance but no further movement at all which is thoroughly disheartening.

We just want today to be the day, if not please let there be "the day" because the alternative would be heartbreaking.

Justice for Abby and Libby, please !!
Believe it or not, I just came through Delphi yesterday on the way back from a vacation. I purposely went there.

There are 10 miles of trails. There are official entry and exit points. The terrain is rugged and steep. The trails are in immaculate condition. There are also exit and entry points that are unofficial and posted as Private Property and no trespassing. He could have used any of these points to access or exit IMO.

Additionally, he could have hiked for several miles and exited wherever he wanted.

Since yesterday, and my walk along the trails, I’ve had to rethink a lot of my previous thoughts.

Whoever did this expended a LOT of energy, hiking, up and down hills and in his escape. He needed to be fit IMO.

Believe it or not, I just came through Delphi yesterday on the way back from a vacation. I purposely went there.

There are 10 miles of trails. There are official entry and exit points. The terrain is rugged and steep. The trails are in immaculate condition. There are also exit and entry points that are unofficial and posted as Private Property and no trespassing. He could have used any of these points to access or exit IMO.

Additionally, he could have hiked for several miles and exited wherever he wanted.

Since yesterday, and my walk along the trails, I’ve had to rethink a lot of my previous thoughts.

Whoever did this expended a LOT of energy, hiking, up and down hills and in his escape. He needed to be fit IMO.
Fit. The running around with no wories about terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18