Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is his reddish accent (hair, beard, eye brows)?? All dyed over for a certain purpose?

if you look in the photo where the sun is shining on the side of his head, it gives a reddish highlight. Also, before he got himself all cleaned up, his hair was shaggier and looked slightly redder.

I bet it's his feet

Yeah, I definitely have the impression that there's something going on with BG's feet and/or legs that make him pretty identifiable.

If you mean the Pizza King location where he drank alcoholic beverages and violated parole on February 27th, 2017, that was in Americus, IN (Tippecanoe County). Young America, IN is a different town in Cass County.

Pizza King is a franchise and there are over 50 locations in Indiana.
Any idea how many franchisees within the 50 locations?

well if you go along with my thinking JBC is a serial killer and an arsonist among other things..this is my opinion based on studying his Facebook account. I do believe he set other fires as well. We still have a thread for JBC and as far as we know he is still actively on a list of potential suspects . mOO.
Would you mind linking to that thread, please? I'd like to participate. TIA

New to the Websleuths discussion of the Delphi murders, but from my previous reading on the case, I wonder what about the a_shots creator / account has invited LE's speculation of multiple account owners? Were there discrepancies in tone or language? I know KAK has insinuated that he was not the sole user of the account (in leaked interviews), but if there was another primary user of the account, wouldn't it be fairly easy for LE to pinpoint? Thanks, all, for any info.
I don't know the names of any programs offhand; so, I'll preface this with IMO. I know there are software programs that can parse different authors based upon linguistic characteristics. Could someone more knowledgeable give an example or two, please? TIA

I don't know the names of any programs offhand; so, I'll preface this with IMO. I know there are software programs that can parse different authors based upon linguistic characteristics. Could someone more knowledgeable give an example or two, please? TIA
ALIAS

Expert in Focus: Dr. Carole E. Chaski.​

Computational linguist Carole Chaski, PhD is CEO/President of ALIAS Technology LLC and director of the Institute for Linguistic Evidence. Dr. Chaski provides assistance in cases involving:

• Ransom notes in kidnapping cases.
  • Threatening letters.
  • Anonymous letters.
  • Suicide notes.
  • Patent disputes.
  • Interrogation/interview statements.
  • Missing person.
  • Employment disputes.
  • Examination fraud.
  • Plagiarism.

Dr. Chaski has developed software for forensic-linguistics called ALIAS (Automated Linguistic Identification and Assessment System) and validated the implemented methods independent of any litigation, (some of which have already passed the scrutiny of Daubert and Frye hearings for admissible evidence).

Yes feet!
Amending "feet" to possible "footwear". In footprints by the creek and sudden chase up bluff on other side (no source on those, but long-discussed) there could have been a distinctive sole design; for make (& size) of killer's shoes. If this not broadcast, a chance he wouldn't have disposed of a possibly incriminating tie.

Any idea how many franchisees within the 50 locations?
Not sure....but it's actually kind of an interesting business model, no two Pizza Kings are exactly the same and the owners have a great deal of freedom in how they run their business: The Story Behind An Indiana Original: Pizza King

I googled a few of the locations and I saw that owners commonly operate one or two restaurants. An article in the Carroll County Comet says, for example, that the owners of the Delphi location also own a location in Colfax, IN. And yet, they have nothing to do with the Pizza King that's closest to them in Flora - that was owned by someone else entirely.

A "raid" or other LE presence occurred at TK's Peru house in late November 2021, then a couple of weeks later, LE released the a_shots ask. LE only asked about the "creator" of a_shots, not specifically KAK, who was only later identified as a creator by the media. In the 2020 interview, LE suggested there were two creators of a_shots.

All in all, LE has not identified KAK as a POI, nor anybody else...at least not publicly. But in the cases of DN, PE, and JBC, there was never anything publicly released from LE to link those men to Delphi outside of LE "looking into them" and our own speculations. The same cannot be said for the user of a_shots, whoever he might be, which LE wants tips sent to the A&L tip line.

LE has been relatively quiet. They imposed a media blackout in the end of July 2021, which we easily attached to JBC, because it happened right after his arrest, and they said, "No further comment on Mr. Chadwell or any other suspect will be afforded in the foreseeable future,"...

Could JBC have information on Delphi? Maybe. Was the media pressing LE about JBC because he does seem like a good candidate for BG? Maybe. But this was only a few months before the a_shots ask, too...
AND coincidentally, the A_Shots ask came *at the exact same time* as JBC and State of Indiana were going back and forth on whether or not he was going to plead guilty and sentencing considerations. Look at both of their cases on mycase during that timeline. It seems sus to me. Also State of Indiana filed supplemental discovery on both 11/15 and 11/23 in Chadwell’s case. I don’t pretend to know if filing such so very late in the game, after he was going to plea with no agreement anyway (which was determined in late October, basically immediately after the State introduced the lab report and said no to his change of venue request).

When was the November search of the Klines?

AND coincidentally, the A_Shots ask came *at the exact same time* as JBC and State of Indiana were going back and forth on whether or not he was going to plead guilty and sentencing considerations. Look at both of their cases on mycase during that timeline. It seems sus to me. Also State of Indiana filed supplemental discovery on both 11/15 and 11/23 in Chadwell’s case. I don’t pretend to know if filing such so very late in the game, after he was going to plea with no agreement anyway (which was determined in late October, basically immediately after the State introduced the lab report and said no to his change of venue request).

When was the November search of the Klines?
Oops! I didn’t complete a sentence there. I don’t know if filing supplemental discovery so late is usual or not or if it has any relevance, obviously. But IF they found something connecting him to Delphi when they processed his house, or via the lab report (which, again, looking at the entries on his case, looks to me like the lab report directly preceded 1) the ruling on his change of venue request and 2) his decision to enter a guilty plea without any agreement whatsoever) could they introduce that evidence in a supplemental discovery to essentially show him he’s going down and might as well not drag the Lafayette case out? IDK.

I remember a few threads back we were discussing the search warrent for Ron Logan. It disclosed there was so much blood at the murder scene that the murderer would have had blood all over them. Then there was a reference to a <redacted> weapon. We put two and two together and came up with a blade weapon was used to kill the girls, i.e. a knife. So I feel that we now know how they were murdered--with a knife.

JBC was a welder who also had a knife in at least one of his FB photos. Just sayin’.

JBC was a welder who also had a knife in at least one of his FB photos. Just sayin’.

Yeah, some of those knives he made himself, according to the accompanying text. If that was truthful, he had a lot of skill. Those appeared to be quite sturdy.

Poking around on the web, it appears that quite a few welders enjoy making knives and swords as well as household goods like fireplace pokers, so JBC's knives might not mean anything. But as with so many things about him, it does make you wonder.

Oops! I didn’t complete a sentence there. I don’t know if filing supplemental discovery so late is usual or not or if it has any relevance, obviously. But IF they found something connecting him to Delphi when they processed his house, or via the lab report (which, again, looking at the entries on his case, looks to me like the lab report directly preceded 1) the ruling on his change of venue request and 2) his decision to enter a guilty plea without any agreement whatsoever) could they introduce that evidence in a supplemental discovery to essentially show him he’s going down and might as well not drag the Lafayette case out? IDK.
Also, for those less familiar with the JBC case, he requested change of venue asserting that he could not get a fair trial in Lafayette because of being mentioned as being “looked into” for Delphi.

ALIAS

Expert in Focus: Dr. Carole E. Chaski.​

Computational linguist Carole Chaski, PhD is CEO/President of ALIAS Technology LLC and director of the Institute for Linguistic Evidence. Dr. Chaski provides assistance in cases involving:

• Ransom notes in kidnapping cases.
  • Threatening letters.
  • Anonymous letters.
  • Suicide notes.
  • Patent disputes.
  • Interrogation/interview statements.
  • Missing person.
  • Employment disputes.
  • Examination fraud.
  • Plagiarism.

Dr. Chaski has developed software for forensic-linguistics called ALIAS (Automated Linguistic Identification and Assessment System) and validated the implemented methods independent of any litigation, (some of which have already passed the scrutiny of Daubert and Frye hearings for admissible evidence).
A little OT, but I wonder if Dr. C has ever worked on a case penned by an actual murderer?
(The infamous ransom letter "found" in the Ramsey home...Now that would be interesting.)
I wonder if it would work on this case? The perp is already being deceptive in contacting young girls and probably not using their normal phrases anyway. Disgusting on so many levels...who in a million years would think a grown man would pretend to be a young girl, in order to manipulate under age girls to send photos? And why only in nearby towns.. I can only surmise there is another agenda at play.

Also, for those less familiar with the JBC case, he requested change of venue asserting that he could not get a fair trial in Lafayette because of being mentioned as being “looked into” for Delphi.
He said everyone thinks he's the Delphi killer..I mean I'll take is word for it...and he loves that attention. mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine