Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure where you got the idea there were no police around.

At least 15 police trucks and cruisers park in the grass near the river bank. The heavy police presence raises questions among locals.
Are we sure it is a murder weapon? Could be a camera, a phone, or even a memory card. Who knows? Potentially, could be a piece of jewelry, etc.

why a murder weapon recovery is done ( under cover ) ? I cant seem to understand this logic.. shouldn't you have dozens of cops around , and the scene is comepletly sealed if thats the actual search ?
Read the newest news article. 15 police units, 10 divers. I would absolutely say there are dozens of LE involved!

River searched near home of man with ties to 2017 killings
A transcript of an interview with Kline and HLN producer Barabara McDonald that occurred in jail Dec. 21, 2021, is now being considered evidence, according to authorities.

Hi @Charlot123 - you are among my favorite posters. I’m not totally sold on KAK as BG either .. yet. I’m hopeful to learn more with the river search.

I had not heard that the killer had some military training. Do you have additional info on that?
I've never heard it from LE or in the media, but @Charlot123 and I have speculated a lot on it quite a bit in the past.

For me, the RL affidavit is interesting in two respects. The redacted area in one spot is suspected to be stating that the murder weapon is a bladed weapon or knife. Killing with a knife, even when not including the mental aspect, is difficult. Second, the affidavit states there was no sign of a struggle. With two victims. That suggests to me that this killer did this VERY quickly. And who receives training in that sort of thing. Soldiers and Marines.

What gives me pause is that LE has knowledge of the crime scene and the autopsies. And I would think it would be more obvious to them and they've never said any such thing. Of course, LE has been tight lipped about this from the get-go so maybe they just haven't said.

The fact that Indiana State Police took custody of KAK from the jail where he has been held for 2 years, just days before the Wabash River search began, makes me believe that KAK is going to be charge with something else, possibly the Delphi murders. Otherwise, they would leave him where he was! MOO

Court filings, river search indicate potential movement in Delphi probe​

you see cops involved like in other murders ... ?
see these examples

View attachment 363247
View attachment 363248
Huh? Yes, we have no official word on what they are doing. But I think whatever you're trying to argue with a few pictures is quite a stretch. Because you don't personally have a picture of someone in uniform standing on the bank, it means LE isn't involved?!

Can the prosecutor not approach KAK's attorney with what they might call "circumstantial" evidence to negotiate a deal for more information from KAK? Is that not a realistic situation? I'm asking sincerely.

For the sake of argument, what if everything we've heard is NOT just a fabrication by LE or a podcaster's source, but actual truth?
I think it's realistic, however, plea deals are almost exclusively made after charges are filed, so a defendant isn't coerced by threats of charges that were never going to be filed and the defense sees the evidence/witnesses that will be used at trial.

His attorney may think KAK would not be convicted of murder, by a jury, based on the "assumed truths" only (not able to consider if there exists unreleased evidence). I also think the prosecutor wouldn't risk filing a murder charge with only the evidence of these assumed truths.

My hopes of an arrest have been dashed so many times in the past 5 1/2 years so I admit I can’t help but wonder if the river search really is a training exercise? What a great opportunity, to take advantage of the location and timing in order to not only undergo training but also practice securing a high profile water search area to benefit some future case. Most training exercises probably don’t get much attention at all. JMO

BBM
ISP won't say what divers are looking for, what case they're investigating or if it's all a training exercise.

Did we know this?

River searched near home of man with ties to 2017 killings
A transcript of an interview with Kline and HLN producer Barabara McDonald that occurred in jail Dec. 21, 2021, is now being considered evidence, according to authorities.
We knew it must have been part of evidence because it was "released" accidentally as part of case discovery on the Indiana court portal (or so we were told). The other document that the Murder Sheet got ahold of at the same time was the interrogation transcript but they released the jailhouse interview first IIRC.

There is a new Murder Sheet episode just released this afternoon by the way.

why a murder weapon recovery is done ( under cover ) ? I cant seem to understand this logic.. shouldn't you have dozens of cops around , and the scene is comepletly sealed if thats the actual search ?
I could be wrong and the scene was secured for two weeks, but there was no obvious evidence of this.
If ISP had information that homicide evidence was at that location, I too would expect them to secure the scene until they had completed their search. Otherwise, others could start searching, daily, as soon as they left. Not to mention, throw stuff into the river.
An outdoor scene like this is difficult to secure, however, at least a few uniforms should be there around the clock to secure the scene until they abandoned the search. And the area should be taped off at the banks.
Could this mean that they were looking for something less critical?

I could be wrong and the scene was secured for two weeks, but there was no obvious evidence of this.
If ISP had information that homicide evidence was at that location, I too would expect them to secure the scene until they had completed their search. Otherwise, others could start searching, daily, as soon as they left. Not to mention, throw stuff into the river.
An outdoor scene like this is difficult to secure, however, at least a few uniforms should be there around the clock to secure the scene until they abandoned the search. And the area should be taped off at the banks.
Could this mean that they were looking for something less critical?
Isn't it also possible that they're are police there securing the sight at night that has been reported ? There has been very little reported on this.

Just throwing this out there again because.. why not. I'm not a huge fan of side by sides but I do find it interesting, and sometimes family resemblance only plays out in past photos. This is a young TK and the YBG sketch. View attachment 363187

The YBG sketch is based on someone who saw the anthony_shots picture on Libby's phone. the YBG is that guy, not BG nor an accomplice. Put those side by side. WHY LE has not corrected this is beyond me. MOO

To my eyes, YBG could hardly look LESS like the actual model guy from Alaska whose picture KAK used to catfish Libby and others.

I do see some, not much, resemblance between the YBG sketch here and TK in his younger picture.

However, as others have said, TK would not have looked like this in 2017. And if it's to prove that the guilty party is KAK and he resembled his father at a young age, I don't think this would be necessary.

In today's world LE could get pictures of KAK from five years ago in multiple places online.

That's not to say I'm ruling out TK or KAK. I vacillate between many suspects.

I just see less than zero resemblance to the model in this sketch.

Jmo

Isn't it also possible that they're are police there securing the sight at night that has been reported ? There has been very little reported on this.
Thus, my first sentence, yes, however with the locals and podcasts, MSM reporting and checking on this, filming the searching, odd that there is no mention of the site being secured before or after the searchers were on the scene. And the footbridge was unsecured during the actual searches.

I don't know if anyone has stated it publicly but I would assume that a recorded conversation between a suspect and a reporter would always be considered evidence since both parties can testify in court. There could be some push-back if the conversation was considered confidential/private but I don't think that was the case here.
Prime8, (figured out your moniker, finally...,duh primate in the jungle. Ok, you are officially my Jane Goodall of posting.) Since thousands of people viewed at least part of the jail house interview, I agree with you... no way was it confidential.
But, if we could link it, some interesting "lies" appear.
1) BMcD asked if he had ever spoken to KG. He denies it. Yet KG specifically spoke with A_S for 5 minutes, on the night of Feb. 13 2017 while at the police station asking if he had seen/heard from/or knew where the girls were.
2) BMcD also asked if he had been to Delphi. He also denies that, too. I've never been there...then backs off to say he was there "for a football game." HE WAS IN DELPHI
3) BMcD asks about him being the last person to talk to Libby. Again KK produces another non- answer. "That's what they tell me."
Those are just a few of the 'KAK-two-step" answers. Amazingly this guy has figured out how to lie about his lies! "I don't recall" "That's what they say." "I don't remember", "I talk to lots of people." (If he spoke to so many people KAK, when did he have time to be lonely? Sounds to me as if you had quite an active social life. You had grandparents, siblings, dog, Mom, Dad, step-parent, pals you "drugged with" , drug delivery business....)
A) When does KAK lie? He lies the moment he rolls out of bed.
B) Why does KAK lie? Because he is breathing.
C) How to spot a KAK lie? See A and B

BTW..I'm not getting good vibes on the river search right now. Something is off. Ugh. Is he manipulationg LE & prosecutors? "Hey, I told you where to find the weapon. Not my fault you guys can't find it....I demand a reduced sentence for cooperating."

As far as we know, there could be officer/s watching the interested scene. Dozens of cops would not be necessary, IMO, and there very well may be camera at the area. Most LE do not announce where and when they are going to search to the public.

It's been a while since I have checked in here, but I had a question in light of today's news. Was KAK's house/property the one that was searched on Bicycle Bridge Road very early in the investigation? Thank you.
KAK lived on Canal St. in a different town in Indiana (Peru) and his search was done on 2/25/17. The Bicycle Bridge Rd home search was a different family in Delphi and was 2/16/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x