Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the sake of argument, what if everything we've heard is NOT just a fabrication by LE or a podcaster's source, but actual truth? What if KAK's device really did look up a gas station in Delphi on the day of the murders? What if a_shots really did tell L's friend they were supposed to meet but L never showed up? What if a_shots really had been catfishing L in the days/weeks prior to the murders, plus communicated with her the morning of?

Can the prosecutor not approach KAK's attorney with what they might call "circumstantial" evidence to negotiate a deal for more information from KAK? Is that not a realistic situation? I'm asking sincerely.

Just throwing this out there again because.. why not. I'm not a huge fan of side by sides but I do find it interesting, and sometimes family resemblance only plays out in past photos. This is a young TK and the YBG sketch. View attachment 363187
I don't see much of a resemblance to the sketch, but I think that TK is the best candidate that we've seen for BG overall.

If TK is BG, and that sketch is supposed to represent TK, then either the witness didn't get a good look or the witness wasn't able to remember TK's features well enough to communicate them clearly to the sketch artist.

This is how I feel with many cases. Are their coincidences? Sure.. Are there 5+ coincidences? Probably not, that is just more unlikely. Maybe KK looks at CSAM and happens to live close to Delphi. I can believe there are many people that might apply to and those are coincidences. The fact he had communication with one of the victims? The fact he admits to have communication the day prior or day of AND claims they were going to meet, but didn't. I think for me that goes beyond just a coincidence. Then the other fact would have to be that not only did Libby talk to this abuser during this short window of time, but then also became a victim of a completely different offender that day? I mean I am guessing it's not unlikely that there is KK in the area and another disgusting child abusing murder, but for the girls to have interactions with 2 different people like this that aren't connected at all in that 24 hour or so time frame? That's harder to believe and goes beyond just a coincidence or two.

Good post, and I agree. Any complex crime will involve a mesh of data points from precursor to execution, and the likelihood that one person is present in so many of those data points and also intersects with key events at key times without being connected to the crime is, IMO, extremely low.

KK may not be BG and he also may not be the actual killer, but he is too closely connected to central elements of the crime to have been merely a bystander, I think. Admittedly from memory, KK is known to or suspected of having done the following:

- Creating and using a_shots account to obtain CSAM
- Posing as "emilyanne" specifically to obtain and likely share CSAM
- Admits to "sharing" devices and accounts
- Having known online contact with at least one victim
- Seemingly has plans to meet in person with that victim
- Potentially involved in peeping incident with another young victim
- Presents weak alibis later shown to be false
- Admits having destroyed phone data potentially relevant to case
- Is presently awaiting trial on significant charges

Apologies for any errors and omissions, but this seems a whole lot of overlap for someone uninvolved with these crimes. Could be, but likely isn't, IMO.

Obviously every person in custody can not ask for continuances in perpetuity to avoid a trial.
In KAK's case, the benefit of delaying the trial is to minimize the part of his sentence that he will spend in prison. He's not expecting witnesses or evidence to go away. He already has over 2 years of credit for time served in jail, which is a much safe address than prison.

Absent a continuance, KAK has only a couple of months left to plead out, maybe the prosecutor has already set a deadline. But of course, a complication related to the search in Peru could change things.

"The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch ... is the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls," Carter said.

SOURCE: PD release new info in hunt for man who killed Ind. girls

To anyone who is in LE or was in LE; is this the normal way of saying this is the murderer?

It is a strange way to articulate ideas. The way I would decipher it, would be the following: there is a group, how large, we don’t know. Could be two people, could be five. And YBG is in the lead. He says, “kill them”. And maybe it was someone else who dealt a fatal blow, but this guy, YBG, ordered the killing of two girls. Something like this, I’d say. JMO.

Just throwing this out there again because.. why not. I'm not a huge fan of side by sides but I do find it interesting, and sometimes family resemblance only plays out in past photos. This is a young TK and the YBG sketch. View attachment 363187
.... but TK didn't look like that in 2017, IMO. Because of that, I don't know, if the comparison is helpful.

Did we know this?

River searched near home of man with ties to 2017 killings
A transcript of an interview with Kline and HLN producer Barabara McDonald that occurred in jail Dec. 21, 2021, is now being considered evidence, according to authorities.
I KNEW IT.
PS. I knew it. (All caps made me look like the girl in the back of the room, waving her arm..."I know the answer, I know the answer." LOL.)

Last edited:
The YBG sketch is based on someone who saw the anthony_shots picture on Libby's phone. the YBG is that guy, not BG nor an accomplice. Put those side by side. WHY LE has not corrected this is beyond me. MOO
This is just speculation. The public (and seemingly the family based on their public statements) do not know the origins of the sketches.

.... but TK didn't look like that in 2017, IMO. Because of that, I don't know, if the comparison is helpful.
That's why I mentioned family resemblance. A child sometimes looks like their parent if you compare pictures of them at the same age. We don't have a lot of great pictures of what KAK looked like in early 2017 and we don't know where the YBG sketch came fromI. just find it compelling that many of the features (which are often inherited), match.

I KNEW IT.
PS. I knew it. (All caps made me look like the girl in the back of the room, waving her arm..."I know the answer, I know the answer." LOL.)
I don't know if anyone has stated it publicly but I would assume that a recorded conversation between a suspect and a reporter would always be considered evidence since both parties can testify in court. There could be some push-back if the conversation was considered confidential/private but I don't think that was the case here.

Thank you. BTW, sorry for mistakes in that post. It wasn’t a good phone that I used.

Now, I made my own “psychological portrait”, only that person who I used for the portrait has nothing to do with Delphi murders , IRL. (But he could have, were he in a decent age group). He is very religious, and when young, had intense religious feelings of god’s presence,. Among other things, he served in the army and was diagnosed with PTSD. Then, I started thinking - if everything during Delphi murders went how it was explained to us, the girls were, essentially, corralled, but corralling a human is very different from an animal. Who would have such ability? Neither a hunter nor a fisherman. Someone who has been at war, likely, or was trained to be. Someone military. Just my impression. I always felt he dealt with the girls too fast, too professionally.
bbm :)
He has to be menacing, super fast, agile, powerful and ruthless (also towards himself) with only one goal in mind. Not to speak of credible stories to tell, which make sense (re alibi). IMO MOO

why a murder weapon recovery is done ( under cover ) ? I cant seem to understand this logic.. shouldn't you have dozens of cops around , and the scene is comepletly sealed if thats the actual search ?
I’m not sure where you got the idea there were no police around.

At least 15 police trucks and cruisers park in the grass near the river bank. The heavy police presence raises questions among locals.

This is how I feel with many cases. Are their coincidences? Sure.. Are there 5+ coincidences? Probably not, that is just more unlikely. Maybe KK looks at CSAM and happens to live close to Delphi. I can believe there are many people that might apply to and those are coincidences. The fact he had communication with one of the victims? The fact he admits to have communication the day prior or day of AND claims they were going to meet, but didn't. I think for me that goes beyond just a coincidence. Then the other fact would have to be that not only did Libby talk to this abuser during this short window of time, but then also became a victim of a completely different offender that day? I mean I am guessing it's not unlikely that there is KK in the area and another disgusting child abusing murder, but for the girls to have interactions with 2 different people like this that aren't connected at all in that 24 hour or so time frame? That's harder to believe and goes beyond just a coincidence or two.
Good post...one more that has always bothered me is Libby doing a factory reboot of her phone right before she was murdered. Since finding out about KAK and his anthony_shots account, I've wondered if "they" were somehow involved with Libby's reboot.

bbm :)
He has to be menacing, super fast, agile, powerful and ruthless (also towards himself) with only one goal in mind. Not to speak of credible stories to tell, which make sense (re alibi). IMO MOO
Yes! He is fast, he can get very angry, he can make decisions.
Now, that guy, KAK, he is cunning and not dumb at all. Probably learned how to talk to gals from his emilyanne convos. But essentially, weird. He’d probably ran away from the CS, but also could
make photos to sell. I would not quite put it past him. I do not see him as the killer, though. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader