Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not how parabon works the artists are guessing how they think the person might look due to some of the traits. Seriously how does no one notice they are all of the same guy? Nice little racket
230117_parabon_snapshot-suspect-portrait.jpg;w=960;h=640;bgcolor=000000
5b4335e633b0c.image.jpg

That's exactly what I meant about how Parabon works.

Why would Carter specifically mention a random book/movie at an important press conference unless it were connected. Serious question.
jmo

I don't know The Shack reference, but it is relevant. In my opinion they 100000% know the exact person. In my opinion that sketch is very, very good. Somebody looks just like that. I think the PC will make a lot of sense when he is caught.

Why would Carter specifically mention a random book/movie at an important press conference unless it were connected. Serious question.

jmo
And that is a great question. It's been suggested that this press conference was carefully choreographed by the FBI. I guess that could be so and the Shack reference is a really pertinent ploy. I sure hope so. But as an amateur observer of this press conference, it came across to me as unhinged and incoherent.

Help me understand. I do not think Mike Patty/ Libbys grandfather/guardian is responsible but how did he know that the murders happened quickly? Where did he state that? Where did he learn of that information?

What is your source? Was he responding to a rumour? For example, early on because initial searches were looking for alive girls (calling out as they walked the trail system, etc) theories also sprang that because they weren’t found the perp must’ve taken the girls somewhere and then somehow delivered their bodies back the next morning.

The time frame between the 2:07 Snapchat photo of Abby on the bridge and the unanswered text or call (can’t remember which it was) by Libby’s dad as he was arriving, intending to pick them up shortly after 3:00 made for quite a short window of time. This was according to BP mentioned on a Dr Phil show.

Last edited:
"I recently watched a movie called The Shack and there's also a book that talks so well about evil, about death and about eternity. To the murderer I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left..."
Yes, I know what he said. My question is why some people think that statement made at a highly-watched press conference doesn't mean anything? Would LE just randomly insert meaningless info at such a serious event?

Reference post #1111 of this thread.

jmo

That is highly unlikely and over analyzing. If that were the case they would just take the person they are focusing on and have someone draw a composite of that person.

Sorry you misread the post and/or reference.

That's exactly what Trooper Bryant did with the relevant sketch, and said as much.

Do we know if he is actually saying "guys" in the new audio?

I think he is saying that. But what about other possibilities?

He could be telling the girls "close your eyes. Down the hill"

Long time lurker...Love reading everyone's insights! I found this site with the Missy Beavers case, but have been following this case since my son was the same age as Libby at the time of the horrendous crime...so I've have been hoping for justice since the beginning.

My first thought after the press conference was this - "Hmmm...I think he (Carter) is emotional because they went the entirely wrong direction for two years." I saw his emotion/anger as though he felt like he failed the family(s). My thoughts only - this was my perception - I know they have worked their butts off on this case!
Now, as we all are wondering - why the wrong direction? and what has turned them around? I am hoping they have something good, just cannot figure out what it is.
Hoping for Justice for Abby and Libby (and Missy Beavers!!)

Welcome to this thread, @LMR5000 !

Great post!

Thanks for your insight and thoughts!

Long time lurker...Love reading everyone's insights! I found this site with the Missy Beavers case, but have been following this case since my son was the same age as Libby at the time of the horrendous crime...so I've have been hoping for justice since the beginning.

My first thought after the press conference was this - "Hmmm...I think he (Carter) is emotional because they went the entirely wrong direction for two years." I saw his emotion/anger as though he felt like he failed the family(s). My thoughts only - this was my perception - I know they have worked their butts off on this case!
Now, as we all are wondering - why the wrong direction? and what has turned them around? I am hoping they have something good, just cannot figure out what it is.
Hoping for Justice for Abby and Libby (and Missy Beavers!!)
Welcome @LMR5000 . I joined here during the Missy Bevers case as well. Great post!

In regards to his outfit, this is why I don’t think the guy is local. Someone would have recognised him by now.

While he looks ‘clean’, it’s hard to tell from the photo.

Since they couldn’t match his DNA in the system, he doesn’t have a prior arrest, but that doesn’t mean this is his first time either. He had been watching those girls from probably the second they stepped foot on that trail and he could have been anywhere. With no leaves on the trees, he had vantage points from just anywhere.

I would say that outfit is out of character and that video looks nothing like his face.

Ok.I found on Liberty Germans FBI page he is describes as still having reddish brown hair.Is this correct?His description is- The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger.https://www.fbi.gov/.../see.../liberty-german/@@download.pdf

I keep imagining innocent local families as the dad says "Come on guys, go down the slide" or "Guys go down the steps" or "Guys don't go down there", and the mom silently questioning what if? The community has been through hell IMO.
Totally. Like how the Chris Watts case had every woman looking at her partner sideways.

I keep imagining innocent local families as the dad says "Come on guys, go down the slide" or "Guys go down the steps" or "Guys don't go down there", and the mom silently questioning what if? The community has been through hell IMO.

So true. And it's as normal as saying hi in this state. JMO, people are way too focused on a word and need to listen to the sound of the voice and inflections.

I believe LE has new information that they didn't have earlier. I find it hard to believe people will be fired over information they didn't have. This is of course just my opinion.

I agree with you something significant happened between the second anniversary press conference and the one on Monday.

Ok.I found on Liberty Germans FBI page he is describes as still having reddish brown hair.Is this correct?His description is- The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger.https://www.fbi.gov/.../see.../liberty-german/@@download.pdf

Thank you very much for posting this the more people that see it the better.

There have been significant advances made with face recognition, which the F.B.I. definitely uses.

Many of these "advances" have already greatly benefited the F.B.I.

A sketch such as the current one - just as a photo - can be used. Measurements can be entered - even "approximate" ones, for example between the nose and mouth.

I would imagine that the F.B.I. are using features of the sketch in a face recognition application.

Filters can be applied, such as "search within" certain areas of the country, such as - Indiana.

Face Recognition — FBI

Face Detection For Beginners
Could Driver's Licenses be used for this Facial Recognition tool ?....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics