Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. The white looks fatter than tubing sort of. And I think it is part of something more in the jacket. I always thought it was a t-shirt printed with white, a skull maybe, but its in front of part of his face.

it's impossible to tell, if you think otherwise your mind is just filling in the blanks

I think I see what you mean. Its so hard to tell what it is. I was thinking it could also be one of those things hunters use to hide the bottom of their faces. The more I look at it the more unsure I am of what exactly it is.
I thought it was a shadow, too. But someone else said it was the pixels.

Bodester, I just cannot see a younger person.
Perhaps the old version is embedded in my brain.:(
Please could you send a snap of the younger face,
you see in the video, PLUS one with the mouth open.:):)

Others see a younger face as if he is muttering.
Could this guy be opening and closing his mouth, to catch his breath
ie not fit or breathing problems?
Tried to include your video but could not.:(

Last edited:
it's impossible to tell, if you think otherwise your mind is just filling in the blanks
They have rain jackets with same exact loop in the same place, I think its thick cord that tightens the chest area, I am not sure though since i never owned that style of jacket. When I find the model of jacket it will all make sense. Also in my newest enhancement which you can see in the next thread after this closes, you can see it a little better

Ha! Wow, great find.

Not that I approve of him watching the Lifetime Channel, but that explains the reference.

*gasp* You monster! You mean you're not into melodramatic, completely implausible and plot-hole filled movies? ;) FWIW, my husband's embarrassed by my bad taste in television.

I also don't think THE SHACK reference was alluding to anything. It was a popular movie, lots of people took it to heart, and it fit in with Carter's talk about the afterlife and other religious references.

Does anyone know if Libby/Abby took any other photos that day (before encountering BG) that were perhaps not posted to social media? My suspicion is yes, just based on the knowledge that teen girls tend to take a lot of selfies, plus Libby was really interested in photography.

There were at least two photos that were taken, and both timestamped and uploaded to snapchat -- one of Abby and one of the length of the bridge.

Both can be seen at link below.
Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

Not being snarky with this..

Do y’all really think that when they’ve scheduled a random PC and announce it 3 days prior....the main person is just going to throw in his random TV shows he watches and personal opinions?

Especially when he’s been working this case for 2 YEARS? I know you can fake emotions, but that didn’t seem fake to me.

JMO

ohhh...you mean to take the attention off of the real suspect and hope that doing so aggravates him so that he acts out? (or gives himself away by trying to divert attention back to himself?) it would be a clever move, but could be a dangerous one, too.

at this point, my brain is complete mush. i have spent the last 48 hours bouncing around the internet trying to solve this damn riddle, but don't feel like i've gotten anything but more confused. lol.

there is an interesting tweet put out in the last couple of hours by a family member that gives me LOTS of hope, tho! don't think i can post it.
I mean, BG is on the bridge and in the video, but perhaps he isn't the killer. If BG one day will be upset enough and scared to get caught, he will perhaps admit, he is the man on the bridge and he knows, who the real killer is.
Something like that - can't better explain it.

Not being snarky with this..

Do y’all really think that when they’ve scheduled a random PC and announce it 3 days prior....the main person is just going to throw in his random TV shows he watches and personal opinions?

Especially when he’s been working this case for 2 YEARS? I know you can fake emotions, but that didn’t seem fake to me.

JMO
It did not seem fake to me at all, almost worried that he was about to have a heart attack, the stress of this case could make the calmest person's blood pressure blow through the roof!
imo.

I mean, BG is on the bridge and in the video, but perhaps he isn't the killer. If BG one day will be upset enough and scared to get caught, he will perhaps admit, he is the man on the bridge and he knows, who the real killer is.
Something like that - can't better explain it.

LE made it very very clear in the last PC, the sketch depicts the person on the bridge, who they say killed the two girls. Anyone suggesting anything else is just being ignorant at this point.

I don’t get why people are looking so deep into “The Shack” reference. It’s literally a movie about a young girl who was murdered and how people cope with it, it’s clearly relatable to the situation LE finds themselves in, it doesn’t have to be any deeper than that.

I think it is because this was such a short press conference, no questions, very planned out (he read the whole thing almost). So it seems like that information was in there for a reason. Maybe not, but it seems that way. IF NOT I hope they have at least learned something from the public reaction to that tidbit.....like, don't include personal anecdotes if it's not strategic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy