Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this man is from Delphi as the press conference conveyed and is this violent, one would think he could be tied to several other crimes in the area.
Could be a peeping Tom that nobody has yet identified and decided to upgrade to a physical attack because he had the perfect opportunity.

From press conference
“Directly to the killer who may be in this room. We believe you are hiding in plain sight. For more than two years you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy but we have. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you and you want to know what we know. And one day you will.”

There’s that word “strategy”.

I would like to personally apologize to everyone for my snarky and off topic comment about going to the bathroom alone. I teach my daughter to admit when she is wrong, I am always willing to do the same.
Wells,

Listen Wells, we need some humour while dealing with this case.
So many are stressed here, and your bathroom visit came at a good time.

I turned it off because it was upsetting my dog. It’s the loud background noise that sounds like screeching distortion. Maybe someone else can explain/describe better? Why couldn’t they edit that out?

hm I dont know ... didnèt want to play it and upset my cats lol
maybe ask gray hughes on his youtube video where hèll see it

I am in the process of reviewing/cross-referencing articles in the media thread and came across information for the poster who asked if it has ever been confirmed who located the bodies :( of Abby and Libby. I believe the question may have been asked a thread or two ago? Hope the poster is still with us. :)

The property owner where the bodies of the two missing Delphi girls were found is speaking out as police continue to search for their killer.

The gruesome discovery was made on Ron Logan’s 40-acre lot by a neighbor who volunteered to help with the search.

Delphi man shows FOX 59 the crime scene where searcher made the discovery of two missing teens’ bodies

I don't know how to bring over a comment, but I tried, linked below. I also think there is a great likelihood LE is expecting BG to call in some tips. We have a freeway sniper and I swear I saw the person in the sketch and called it in. They were NOT interested in it at all - I think bc I was clearly not the sniper. Have you ever called in a tip? LE is VERRRRY suspicious of those who do.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/in-abigail-abby-williams-13-liberty-libby-german-14-
the-delphi-murders-13-feb-2017-93.439540/page-53#post-15016481

When I see the video enhanced (thanks Red Beard), I swear it looks like the guy is wearing a Groucho Marx gimmick glasses/nose/mustache. While I doubt that, I would bet he is in disguise. The hair is just ridiculous and must be a wig. That would explain why the new sketch does not match BG's real hair that a witness saw later. The puffy top half of his body does not match his lower body and he is obviously wearing too-large pants - his legs look quite skinny. Could this be a schoolmate who wore a disguise and followed them?

I am 100% clear on the fact that the sketch released first (older/hat) is not the suspect and that the sketch released more recently is, in fact, a totally different person. But I have been wondering, could older/hat sketch #1 guy be a recently interviewed witness? Is it possible he came forward and said something along the lines of, "Yes, I was at the park that day for totally unrelated reasons that I did not want known at the time but I am now ready to talk. I have an ironclad alibi and I saw younger sketch number two guy with the girls as I was leaving the park." Something along those lines.

can you describe them so I donèt have to play it

I turned it off because it was upsetting my dog. It’s the loud background noise that sounds like screeching distortion. Maybe someone else can explain/describe better? Why couldn’t they edit that out?

My poor little puppy is still trembling from it (highly recommend muting if you are sensitive to noise, or have children/pets nearby). It reminded me of the loud eerie noises that keep repeating over and over again in a haunted house. Kinda creeped me out a little- and I love haunted houses!:eek:

When I see the video enhanced (thanks Red Beard), I swear it looks like the guy is wearing a Groucho Marx gimmick glasses/nose/mustache. While I doubt that, I would bet he is in disguise. The hair is just ridiculous and must be a wig. That would explain why the new sketch does not match BG's real hair that a witness saw later. The puffy top half of his body does not match his lower body and he is obviously wearing too-large pants - his legs look quite skinny. Could this be a schoolmate who wore a disguise and followed them?

I think you bring up a good point with possible schoolmate. That could be why Libby started filming--they thought they recognized who it could be but maybe he was wearing a disguise hence the comments about him being creepy. If you see someone you think you know acting/appearing strange I don't think it's odd that you would want to take a picture/film it to document.

And I know there's been discussion around his use of "guys" but IMO and personal experience, guys isn't often what you call people you don't know. Its usage seems to be not necessarily always friendly but more of what you call people you are at least somewhat familiar with. And I could be wrong and YMMV, but it's just my gut feeling and JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1