Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe since the Press Conference the Detective mentioned THE SHACK, was a reference to the suspect being religious with a strict religious upbringing. I immediately thought they referring to a religious man or a son of a preacher. The detective hopes their guilty conscious will force them to turn themselves in esp. if they aren't a psychopath but still have some consciousness or empathy in them. Maybe even to spare their parents more grief. But I fear the parents may be in denial or helped cover up the crime (afterward. Son confesses. Father does nothing. Prays to God.)
The mention of that film right before Easter when sons returning from college, gather to attend church and visit family. The timing of the PR is extremely important to get the family to start thinking about those young girls again to tug their heartstrings.
The newer sketch does indict a young teen/adult or a youthful babyface adult. So, started thinking he was a teen or young adult two years ago, either had no school that day or wasn't in college just yet.
Lives close to Delphi or in it.
What happens in two weeks? College classes end and son returns home for the summer.
What colleges end class that early? No. Doubt BG is that young, doubt it's from Delphi, but likely from adjacent areas, seems a well-experienced person. I don't give the wording at PC too much weight. The sheer fact that two years later LE asks now asks about a car parked there says a lot: things/opportunities were missed. Lot of patch-up work now, unfortunately.

that truck you see is not what i was referring to let the camera continue panning right.

also i just went back and listened to the latest presser again, listen closely @ 1:33 and beyond he did state" there was a vehicle abandoned" at the old welfare building.

Ok, thanks. I'll have to try again. My phone is acting up.

But did you kill someone?

I remember reading the book by Jane Pauley, describing how her bipolar disorder was triggered. She had some rash, or hives, and was given high doses of steroids. She got so manic that she had to be admitted inpatient, pronto. She barely remembers the episode. And she is a super successful, super-smart, and very balanced woman.

So, people can behave in a highly atypical manner if they get manic, and steroids are known to do it to some people.

Regarding steroids (prednisone, not the weight lifter kind), while I don’t see any sensible reason to consider them, they can make you hostile and moody. I’ve been on them many times. The time I was on them for months I was a raging lunatic. They gave me insomnia, mood swings, low blood sugar, and rage. I was truly temporarily insane.

And then there’s meth as well. But I don’t think any reason whatsoever should give this guy an excuse. He’s had over two years to confess. Without intending to initiate a blanked out memory defence, even if he woke up Feb 14th and heard the news, if that day was erased from his mind he still has no excuse not to have talked to LE about his blottoness.

We know he’s hiding and that points toward both guilt and intent.

<modsnipped no link for information>

It makes sense to me, now. He most likely parked there, walked a short distance to the main trail, then after the murders used the same route to escape. I thought that scenario was plausible, but I figured the cemetery was where he parked. One thing that should have clued me in to my theory being a little off is the fact that I haven't seen any mention of a vehicle parked at the cemetery during the hours in question.

I think he changed after the murders, and brought his wet/muddy clothing out of there in a bag or sack of some sort.

JMO

What if he parked and acted innocent, nonchalant even offered to help search when the cops arrived? Driving off in a hurry would cause suspicions.
Acting like a great godly neighbor, kinda like an Eddie Haskell type.
Hence we might have even interviewed/spoken to you or your family. Son and father on a hike?

The vehicle - is that what recently prompted the new direction?

“The sketch released Monday was drawn on Feb. 17, 2017, a few days after the victims' bodies were found. The picture was based on the description of a person who saw something that the person felt needed to be reported according to,the sketch artist.”
Delphi murders: Investigators have had newly released suspect sketch for 2 years

Just tossing out some thoughts -
What was it the witness saw they felt needed to be reported?
No indication if the person associated to sketch #2 saw the killer on the trail system but they might’ve.
No indication that person knew the suspect was the driver of the parked car, but they might’ve.
Does LE know the ID of this vehicle?
Was the vehicle stolen or not ever registered?
Was satellite tracking involved?
Did it turn up somewhere burned, abandoned or turned in to a wreckers?
Was it traceable Your car may be invading your privacy
Perhaps LE only recently was able to connect the driver of this vehicle to the witness who made the report?
So many questions.

Perhaps the witness was at the park that day did see a car parked or recognized the person driving it.

I would definitely stay vigilant if I was a local. If the killer is in college. Classes are out for summer in approx. two weeks. No evidence the two girls were targeted vs a random crime of opportunity. So, he could strike again.
Any missing persons/sexual assault/assault crimes in neighboring cities? In about 20-30 minutes radius in the past five years?
2 summers have passed with no murders in the Delphi region since the murders of A and L. Unless, of course, the perp has been doing this in other regions. I'm wondering if perhaps the perp is away for long stretches of time and during those stretches of time doesn't have the opportunity to murder again.

I'm wondering and speculating that maybe he was in the area visiting the week before Easter and maybe the original witness saw him and had an
ahaa moment. (I can't imagine this witness forgetting the man she/he saw that day.) Perhaps the witness contacted LE to tell them she had seen this person again. And maybe LE put 2 and 2 together.

Nice post i have not seen this before, what i find interesting is when the camera starts panning right @ about 22 seconds and passes by the old building before being torn down.
this video is of the day of the search feb14th?, then look at the area by the old building i swear i see what looks like a white vehicle sitting there?

maybe someone good at the video enhancement like redbeard can give us a better look!

If I’m looking at what you’re talking about, then yes there is a white rectangular object the size of a vehicle in what looks to be the former social services lot. It’s nearer the bottom right of the screen, along rt 300 north which has NO vehicles moving on it. As the camera continues to pan and zoom, we can see that LE vehicles and officers are blocking off that route at the next intersection. If that is a vehicle, I’m sure they interviewed the owner to see if he was there the day before. MOO.

2 summers have passed with no murders in the Delphi region since the murders of A and L. Unless, of course, the perp has been doing this in other regions. I'm wondering if perhaps the perp is away for long stretches of time and during those stretches of time doesn't have the opportunity to murder again.

I'm wondering and speculating that maybe he was in the area visiting the week before Easter and maybe the original witness saw him and had an
ahaa moment. (I can't imagine this witness forgetting the man she/he saw that day.) Perhaps the witness contacted LE to tell them she had seen this person again. And maybe LE put 2 and 2 together.

yes, I also wonder that too.
Or in college, and isn't around most of the year. Curious if the suspect is committing crimes in the new city he resides. So many questions...

I would definitely stay vigilant if I was a local. If the killer is in college. Classes are out for summer in approx. two weeks. No evidence the two girls were targeted vs a random crime of opportunity. So, he could strike again.
Any missing persons/sexual assault/assault crimes in neighboring cities? In about 20-30 minutes radius in the past five years?

Being in college at the time of the murders could explain BG's opportunity to be available on a Monday afternoon to commit the crime. College schedules don't necessarily mean full time classes, maybe BG didn't have school that afternoon. Plus it is far easier to skip out of a lecture hall of 100+ students and not be noticed or held accountable for the absence than it is to skip out of highschool or a job.

If I’m looking at what you’re talking about, then yes there is a white rectangular object the size of a vehicle in what looks to be the former social services lot. It’s nearer the bottom of the screen, along rt 300 north which has NO vehicles moving on it. It appears that LE vehicles and officers are blocking off that route at the next intersection. If that is a vehicle, I’m sure they interviewed the owner to see if he was there the day before.

I think the cops talked to the killer(s) that day...it was that close. The killer offered to search even. IIMHO. MOO.
The killer acted friendly and calm so no red flags were raised esp. if he was an upstanding pillar of the community or a man of God.

What colleges end class that early? No. Doubt BG is that young, doubt it's from Delphi, but likely from adjacent areas, seems a well-experienced person. I don't give the wording at PC too much weight. The sheer fact that two years later LE asks now asks about a car parked there says a lot: things/opportunities were missed. Lot of patch-up work now, unfortunately.
Finals are this upcoming week for many. Home next weekend.

or possibly it's someone Carter has known and watched grow up.

Carter is Superintendent of Indiana State Police who’s headquarters are in Indianapolis. I don’t know but maybe you were thinking he was local to Delphi? Or do you know, had he lived in or around Delphi at some point in the past?

ISP: Superintendent

In regard to the fact that there have been no more killings, it’s also possible that he has remained in the area and just hasn’t killed again.

A gap of several years, wouldn’t be especially unusual.

If this guy isn’t caught though, he’ll very likely continue.

Somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member