Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I wonder if the New "Investigative Strategy" means they are now
working with family DNA and tracking him that way.

But what if perp is not a biological child within his family?
What if he's adopted or a foster who just stayed permanently
with a family? Wouldn't this rule out tracking him that way?

Well, I think a foster child should have a trail that they could track. Adoption might be a complete roadblock.

Note that DNA Doe has had amazing successes, but some of the original cases they took on are still sitting there, defying them.

You are correct Libby had went to a class about it not long before she was killed and that’s what she decided she wanted to do.

I don't recall much about this information. From reading the thread, I see the class was held at Purdue. ??? Was this a one day or multi-day class? Was anything ever said by LE that the other students or instructors were looked into or cleared in regards to this case? It seems like someone interested in forensic investigation could be a viable suspect.

I didn’t know what to think about that aspect until I read the scanner posts a few days ago. There are clues that link to a car that link to the church connection. It’s worth reading.
Thanks for the information. If the information is accurate, it looks the the religous references could have been calculated and not interjected from the strong emotions of the officer.

No. They'd trace the biological lineage to determine who in the biological family line (1) resides in Delphi, Indiana or (2) could have reasonably been in the Delphi, Indiana area on 13 February, 2017.

If there had been a blind adoption, how would they progress? It’d be entirely possible that no one in the biological line had ever been near Delphi.

I suppose they could work the other way, trying to figure who, in Delphi, had been adopted. That would certainly make for an interesting line of questioning.

It just struck me, BG wanted the girls to be found. He never planned to take them elsewhere to bury them. He didn't try to bury them at the crime scene. (A family member says in a video that a searcher looked up to see two deer standing on the ridge, then looked down, and the girls "were laying [sic] in the grass.")

Some killers try to hide their victims or dispose of them in remote locations until there is often not much left but a skeleton. It can be years before a hunter or someone else stumbles upon human remains from a murder. As we speak, there are murder victims who have not been found and who will never be found.

Part of BG's fantasy was to show off what he had done. He is not someone who was conflicted and suddenly lashed out in anger. BG's fantasy included the discovery of the bodies, the outrage and grief at what he had no right to take, and the continuing cat-and-mouse game with LE. BG knows he's gotten away with the murders for two years, and as a true psychopath, he is enjoying the notoriety and the control over people's emotions.

BG doesn't give a fig what we think of him. He doesn't care what LE or his family thinks. He is utterly devoid of conscience. BG knows right from wrong, but people are not human beings to him. They have no value except to control and manipulate. Their feelings mean nothing to him.

BG is a man who took two innocent lives at random. He did not care about ending their dreams or the pain he inflicted. As other killers like BTK say, their victims were nothing but objects to him; objects to use in his own sick game.

BG is not worried about being caught or arrested in the next week. He doesn't care if his family is embarrassed or shamed. All BG cares about is himself and indulging his pathetic disgusting fantasies.

BG believes taking the life of someone else makes his more valuable, raises his esteem, makes people afraid of him, elevates him to antagonist hero. He wanted the girls' bodies found so they could be his trophies. BG never got a sideline cheer or a cheerleader because BG is a failure. A coward. A nothing nobody. A real man does not do what he did, but BG will never be a real man. He will forever been a weak pitiful ugly worm, playing in and eating his own **** until the day he dies.

Your thoughts and theory are very similar to mine and some are exactly the same.

Also, I think these murders were a way to hurt, shock and strike fear into the entire community of Delphi, personally... and leave this terrible mark on the town forever. I think he harbors some sort of anger towards the whole place. And, "getting even" was just one of the many fantasies he satisfied that day. I think he feels "less than/inferior to" many of the people in the town. I think the shock and grief he caused has brought him almost as much enjoyment as the murders themselves (if not more.)

I also wonder if he didn't set up a filming-audio device to record his crime. He might have water-proofed some objects he was hiding under his jacket.
The white object poking out of his jacket could be the handles of a plastic bag he used to protect something he doesn't want to get wet in the creek.

All jmo, but "jmo," for me, should mean "just maybe my opinion" because I've found I'm often incorrect unless I change my mind about something, once I have more information to add to the equation! (where have I heard that before :p)

It wasn't a report, per se, it was a quote from her grandfather.

Yep. I don’t recall any type of pinging or tracking cell phone info coming from LE. But :) I could be incorrect on that so MOO. Some things that are being mentioned lately I’m surprised I remember. But theres a bit I forgot as well.

Yep. I don’t recall any type of pinging or tracking cell phone info coming from LE. But :) I could be incorrect on that so MOO. Some things that are being mentioned lately I’m surprised I remember. But theres a bit I forgot as well.

Feb. 13 @ 5:30pm - Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said crews began canvassing the area and tried pinging the girls' cell phones into the evening hours but had no success in finding them. The sheriff said they believed the girls' phones were either dead or turned off.

DELPHI TIMELINE: The search for Libby & Abby's killer

SBM
If LE does not have the car I don’t know why they wouldn’t release the make/model.

Speculation only - maybe they’re looking for a tip on an unusual vehicle and don’t want to release that information publicly as it would give out more information than they want released. For example, a taxi, a moped, a LE vehicle, a Uhaul pickup, etc.

Thanks for the information. If the information is accurate, it looks the the religous references could have been calculated and not interjected from the strong emotions of the officer.
Exactly and I feel like if really without discussing that people get pointed that way and then come up with the same conclusions, there might be something there since we can’t read into anything but the verified transcripts

Feb. 13 @ 5:30pm - Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said crews began canvassing the area and tried pinging the girls' cell phones into the evening hours but had no success in finding them. The sheriff said they believed the girls' phones were either dead or turned off.

DELPHI TIMELINE: The search for Libby & Abby's killer

Which makes me wonder if what MP was actually referring to was in actuality that LE were trying to ping the girls phones from all over town. Sometimes information can be misinterpreted. When information is told from person to person things likely get subtly changed as it gets passed along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13