Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think he preplanned. Time, place, clothing, weapons, protection from wounds and spreading DNA, persona, escape plan, alibi and a plan B. He may have even planned a scapegoat.

I’m not convinced he pre planned the victims.
I agree he came well prepared and I also believe the victims were targeted.

Are there walking trails going up to the bridge from both sides? If so, wouldn’t it have been much easier for him to take them from the trails leading to the bridge instead of from the very precarious top of the bridge?

No, as far as I recall that is private property. Actually no one was supposed to be on the bridge. The trail ends at the NW end of the bridge. mooo

A new thread is open for posting. Please make your way over to the new discussion. This thread will close in 10 minutes.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96
A new thread is open for posting. Please make your way over to the new discussion. This thread will close in 10 minutes.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #96
The thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member