Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell my why you think they are sped up? And why would they do this- it would cause a distortion in the voice- which could prevent someone in identifying it?
I have a version that isn't looped and in Down Hill, there is a part of a song or a song sample, I have slowed it down and you can hear it clearly, the audio is sped up almost double.

Well said!

“Psychological studies of decision-making show that where there are gaps in available information, decision-makers fill them with references to preconceptions and stereotypes.”

~ Fiske and Taylor, Social Cognition, 2nd Edition, 1991
Thank you, that quote is a much clearer way to say what I was trying to. :)

The family were put searching earlier though I appreciate BG could have left through the trees or anywhere rather than the trail (surely he wouldn't be so dumb) but people were definetly around the area before LE at 5.15.

The timeline is just so tight, I'm not disputing it by the way there is no doubt that what the family state is how it happened it just gob smacks me he was able to do what he did in that timeframe with nobody seeing or hearing anything sinister.

Which to me points to some level of premeditation. Even the approach on the bridge makes me think premeditation. He's hiding his face, hands in pockets. He may have gotten lucky to some degree but I doubt there was no forethought. All MOO

No offense meant, but it can't keep me from hearing what I hear, sorry.

I hear it, I've heard it from the first day, and interestingly many others hear it also.

moo
Everyones entitled to their opinion and hears and see's what they do. But the there is nothing in between those words that is according to file, I can assure you that is the original file, unaltered.

Which to me points to some level of premeditation. Even the approach on the bridge makes me think premeditation. He's hiding his face, hands in pockets. He may have gotten lucky to some degree but I doubt there was no forethought. All MOO
I agree. I think he preplanned. Time, place, clothing, weapons, protection from wounds and spreading DNA, persona, escape plan, alibi and a plan B. He may have even planned a scapegoat.

I’m not convinced he pre planned the victims.

Since this is audio and its only slowed with no other enhancements, I don't think I will get too much trouble.

That weird song sample or song portion?
It sounds like a song? I guess it does sound like the sounds a DJ makes with a record.
Woops, just gave my age away. Records or albums as we call them are flat discs containing music played on a turntable. For all you under 30s.

Everyones entitled to their opinion and hears and see's what they do. But the there is nothing in between those words that is according to file, I can assure you that is the original file, unaltered.

I hear down the hill also.

However if we are hearing it at a different speed than the actual audio then I imagine that tricks the ears a bit.

Someone else I have spoke to doesn't hear 'the' when he listens to it so it's obvious some people hear different interpretations of it.

Why not release it at normal speed instead of a tampered version?

I hear down the hill also.

However if we are hearing it at a different speed than the actual audio then I imagine that tricks the ears a bit.

Someone else I have spoke to doesn't hear 'the' when he listens to it so it's obvious some people hear different interpretations of it.

Why not release it at normal speed instead of a tampered version?
Yea the whole audio is way different slowed down, you can hear that the garbled sound is actually the creek, you can hear the audio sample in the audio with just down hill more clearly. I wish I could show you guys, I posted like 5 threads back but I can't post anything else without permission. It's called audio enhancement 4 way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps