Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mind boggling to be honest.

The family and LE were out searching so quickly.

Either the attack was over really quickly and BG got the hell out of there as fast as he could (even then he was lucky not to be seen in the act) or he took them somewhere where he could spend time doing whatever he did then moved them after (but why not leave them in a place he took them rather than risk moving them).

Search parties were all over that site within an hour or so! It does not make sense to me, I appreciate the area is vast but honestly how he was not caught in the act puzzles me.
Maybe he was scared of all the traffic showing up in the area so soon, hid in those woods, then called for someone close to him, to come pick him up near that building which he could see from his hiding place. Maybe he and his "ride" then went and picked up his vehicle parked in the area, possibly at the Cemetary ?....moo

About 60 miles away from Delphi, there was another murder on a rail trail this past Sunday.

‘Stay on your toes’: 23-year-old man found dead on popular Zionsville trail, police search for shooter

UPDATE: 23-year-old man shot while jogging on Zionsville trail, no indication it was a robbery

Zionsville police chief to residents after homicide: 'I would be very worried right now'

While this wasn't a couple of young girls, it's another murder on a rail trail that did not have robbery as a motive.

Could this have been an answer by the BG for being called a coward during the press conference?

For those of you not in Indiana, we have quite a few rail trails and murder and other violent crimes are pretty rare on them. Zionsville itself is fairly affluent and definitely not someplace that homicides are common.

Another interesting tidbit... assuming the victim was on the trail jogging/walking, he was found in a retention area indicating he was walked ala Delphi or moved after he was killed.Zionsville shooting: Victim's wallet was on his body, police chief says
Unfortunately the area where this occurred has had 2 other recent shootings, one that resulted in murder. Rumor only was that drugs were suspected. I personal don't think drugs had anything to do with this particular young man's murder though.

MOO

After much consideration, I have come to believe that BG is being protected by family. The original (wrong) drawing helped him hide for 2 years and feel pretty smug about it. His protectors probably breathed a great sigh of relief when a picture came out that didn't even look like their family member.

Now that this new picture has come out, BG and family, are under some severe pressure. Friends may begin looking sideways at their buddy or acquaintance but just can't fathom that he could do something like this. Denial is a powerful tool.

BG AND FAMILY are definitely being played at this point. The pressure is ramping up. Any pressure that came immediately after the killings has been lessening over time and now it's come back with a vengeance. He will slip up now. He'll do something to change his appearance, he'll leave town, he'll do something to get out from under the microscope and that will be his undoing. The PC was not just directed at the killer. Family may slip up and change something. They are all going to be watched. I think they know at this point that time is running out.

I don't believe he will voluntarily give up. Family pressure will stop him from doing this. LE is going to have to knock on the door and take him. I strongly believe he will want to confess when this happens and hopefully he does however, I'm not going to hold my breath.

I wholeheartedly believe that LE has eyes on him and have had for a while now. He's in their sights.

There is no question in my mind that the killer comes from a family well known to the community and this is what is so jarring to LE.

Again, ALL MOO.

This, and also, we don’t have any information about the behavior, and it is unusual in Smith-Magenis, they turn night into day, and vise versa. But the raspy voice is interesting; only I would not be surprised if it is just one of many of his voices. Too sad that the person chose the path of a killer instead of moving to Hollywood and trying to make a career there, he clearly is not without certain talent.
Both audio clips are sped up, he has a soft voice not really raspy if you listen to it slowed.
Can you give your Youtube name?
I don't think so.

Yes, he was, but I don't think he had a chance to cover much ground. I'm not sure he even left the trail and went into the woods, at least not towards the crime scene a half mile away.
The official search did not begin until after the girls were declared missing, and at that time they just thought they were lost.
LE talked to all the witnesses who were seen in the area and they were cleared at that time. Jmo
Still sick to think Libbys father may have been within a 1/2 mile of the girls when BG was still there doing what ever it is he did. If you think about it, the last known time (I think) the girls were OK was at 2:07 per Libbys photo of Abby. Derrick is there at 3:11. If he wasn't still with the girls at that time he was probably still making his way out of there at that time. MOO

I’d say the hiding game is about up for THE COWARD.

I think we can just all enjoy the thought of what anxiety the COWARD must be going through right now knowing that “they” are coming for him. Soon. Too bad the COWARD doesn’t spare his family the trauma of a raid, and turn himself in.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I couldn't agree with you more. The COWARD must know his time is running thin, can't be that stupid, right? Instead of quietly going to LE and saving his family the pain of a media frenzy, this COWARD is going to make his family suffer. Sure hope he doesn't put his family in danger by his COWARDLY actions.

Although I cant post it, since I have before I will reference it. In my slowed down audio enhancement 4; he never says the word "the" he only says "Down Hill" has anyone else noticed that media error? It may be insignificant, but it can can certainly change the context of a conversation.

I still hear "down the hill", even at slow speed. IIRC, LE also shared the wording "down THE hill". mo

Also, the voice and sketch are average; I don't see how people are getting all these disabilities and stuff out of the video and sketch. His voice is sped up for one, 2 there is a lot of distortion due to the creek. He is walking on a rotting bridge over 2o feet off the ground, we all would be walking funny too, especially with a weapon or whatever he has in his pocket (seemingly). The sketch looks like half of Scandinavia, Holland, Germany and the British Isles.

Agreed!

I still hear "down the hill", even at slow speed. IIRC, LE also shared the wording "down THE hill". mo

AFAIK at the recent press conference LE put the quote “guys down the hill” up on the screen for the group.

Unless that slide was added by overzealous media covering the PC (u never know!) it can settle the question of what was said.

I couldn't agree with you more. The COWARD must know his time is running thin, can't be that stupid, right? Instead of quietly going to LE and saving his family the pain of a media frenzy, this COWARD is going to make his family suffer. Sure hope he doesn't put his family in danger by his COWARDLY actions.
He doesn't think he'll get caught imo.

AFAIK at the recent press conference LE put the quote “guys down the hill” up on the screen for the group.

Unless that slide was added by overzealous media covering the PC (u never know!) it can settle the question of what was said.

Seems logical if the quote has been wrong for years, LE would have corrected it. moo

When the new sketch was released I thought to myself, I've never seen a hairdo like that! So when I started to read the news with my morning coffee this am there is a pic of the misguided young man who shot up the mosque in Cali last weekend. I will not post a pic of him here but take a look on D@ily M@il. Whoa! Shooter has same hairdo as BG sketch. I don't want to highjack this thread about that or get a TO or break TOS so I'll just leave it at that because I like it here at WS.

I think it's very easy to see something in the sketch or video that probably isn't there. We're all trying to formulate a profile for this guy, but without all the details of the crime, we're relying a lot on personal experiences. This gives each of us a unique perspective of BG. But this is also problematic, and fortunately, not the way I suspect LE investigates things. It's difficult to be neutral, but imperative. Someone else back a few pages used the words, "witch hunt." This is exactly what it's become on SM, by the sounds of it. Even on here, to some extent.

From the HLN show. I hope DNA and Genealogy really is being done.I promise you.It will lead to her killer.It WILL.I found who my real father was by relative DNA first cousin match when no one would or could tell me who he was.DNA is so very powerful.They need to put his DNA in GEDMATCH.
Wouldn't it be grea
I think it looks like a wig, the hairline looks too perfect to me. Maybe that's because it's a sketch and not a photograph?

or maybe a hairnet?

I will look at the spectogram and take a screenshot if it's telling. I have listened to it about 100 times slowed down to like 60 bpm and I never hear a T, or TH anywhere in between down and hill

Still sick to think Libbys father may have been within a 1/2 mile of the girls when BG was still there doing what ever it is he did. If you think about it, the last known time (I think) the girls were OK was at 2:07 per Libbys photo of Abby. Derrick is there at 3:11. If he wasn't still with the girls at that time he was probably still making his way out of there at that time. MOO
Yes, what a really horrible thought that this guy could have been right in the middle of the act at the exact time Derrick was looking for them.
It's almost as if the killer knew how much time he had and knew when they were to be picked up. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx