Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a version on one of the LE websites (don't remember where I found it) where the after the guys, it plays part of a song or a sample from a song, it could also be a custom text or email notification

Oh whoa so there was something in that spot where it sounded like noise before the down the hill part... That's interesting.

I had a very distant family member killed on a trail years and years ago. Young man full of rage, killed many that day, people knew that he was acting differently prior. I remember that they tried to get help but this was before all the help that is here today.
I have railroad tracks outside my back gate and here in nor-cal they are trying to make it a hiking/bike highway and the notion scares me to death just based on the miscreants that are all over the tracks already. People don't really think of the dangers. I am sorry your family had to suffer that tragedy, hopefully justice was served.

I have railroad tracks outside my back gate and here in nor-cal they are trying to make it a hiking/bike highway and the notion scares me to death just based on the miscreants that are all over the tracks already. People don't really think of the dangers. I am sorry your family had to suffer that tragedy, hopefully justice was served.
He was killed by police. I understand your nervousness about the rail to trail. But, guess what, in my town's, the bears have learned that they are wonderful shortcuts! So that just shows you that they really are remote pathways since most bears want to avoid humans! I would rather meet a bear than a man, truth.

I have suspected Smith-Magenis in a kid I know. I can see what you are saying. I'm not sure how close the sketch is to the actual face tho.

This, and also, we don’t have any information about the behavior, and it is unusual in Smith-Magenis, they turn night into day, and vise versa. But the raspy voice is interesting; only I would not be surprised if it is just one of many of his voices. Too sad that the person chose the path of a killer instead of moving to Hollywood and trying to make a career there, he clearly is not without certain talent.

Just a consideration. The person, as I think now, has the natural ability to present in a different way. He can change gait, speak in a raspier voice, maybe, even stoop to look shorter. As we are told that the BG is the suspect, and he looks nothing like the YBG sketch, could it be so that...he noticed Libby taking the video, only he feels that no one would recognize him, hence, he did not bother to take away the phone. He left this clue.

He probably left a couple of other clues, and for a while, was able to get away with it.

the more I look at the BG footage the more I see strange.
Man photographed on trail now officially a suspect in murders of Delphi teens
the rectangle box clearly on his left thigh looks approx. 25cm x 10 cms to me.
what the hell would that be?

moo

edited to add. approx. 2 mins in

Oh I know. I remember looking at that awhile back and trying to figure out what it was. I think it's the sun reflecting off his jeans. The fabric in those jeans looks stiff. Like if you wash fabric in hard water and air dry it instead of in the dryer. It's kind of feels like cardboard and doesn't conform to your body like soft fabric does.

I’ve seen some people say the hair on the sketch is curly/wavy. Am I the only one who sees straight but styled? Like when guys use gel or whatever to make it stick up? Kind of like a messy look?
Or maybe when the hair is short it is sort of fuzzy? Both my sons have straight hair but when it is really short it looks like baby chicken fuzz. Coarse and doesn’t lay flat.

If it was stolen, then found, if it’s at all suspected to be connected to BG no way would LE give it back to the owner.

If the owner lives in Delphi, most of the town would know Joe Blow’s car was stolen and found around the same time as the murders but the cops won’t give it back. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out how they’re connected.

If LE does not have the car I don’t know why they wouldn’t release the make/model.
I don't believe they have the car, and I'm not expecting to find that it was stolen. My guess is that someone had reported seeing a car parked there, and thought it was worth mentioning since the building was abandoned and there wasn't normally anyone around there. Since the person probably didn't know anything about the girls being missing (or dead), the tip was probably something like, "There was an older green pickup parked there.", "There was a late model silver Ford there.", "There was a rusty red Challenger there.", or some other vague description. I think the reason they aren't saying anything about the color, make, model or age is because they only want to deal with tips from people who actually saw the vehicle there that day. I'm still hlf expecting BG to call in a tip about it, but that really depends on how cocky he feels after that PC. He might call in and give false information about who was driving, and maybe plate numbers, if he's afraid they're getting too close; on the other hand, he may give them all the information they want other than his name and the license plate number if he still thinks they don't have a clue. Unfortunately, it's more likely that he won't call at all. MOO

Followed from the start, but having trouble keeping up, so apologies if this has been covered.

Surely...

IF there is any truth in the story that a relative initially trying to find the girls, met someone who said he/she had seen ‘ a couple down by the river’, this witness would have been urgently sought from the outset, with a description broadcast etc.

as this person either
1) May have been the last person to see the girls,
2) May have held important information about the girls’ killer,
Or
3) Was lying & involved with the murder.

Similarly, if this witness was referring to “a couple” ( as in 2 other people) then why was this “couple” not urgently sought, as potential witnesses or perpetrators?

If the story is true, I don’t understand why there wasn’t more focus on this potential ‘witness’ from the outset.

Followed from the start, but having trouble keeping up, so apologies if this has been covered.

Surely...

IF there is any truth in the story that a relative initially trying to find the girls, met someone who said he/she had seen ‘ a couple down by the river’, this witness would have been urgently sought from the outset, with a description broadcast etc.

as this person either
1) May have been the last person to see the girls,
2) May have held important information about the girls’ killer,
Or
3) Was lying & involved with the murder.

Similarly, if this witness was referring to “a couple” ( as in 2 other people) then why was this “couple” not urgently sought, as potential witnesses or perpetrators?

If the story is true, I don’t understand why there wasn’t more focus on this potential ‘witness’ from the outset.

I've thought the exact same thing.

I've heard this a couple of times and the first time I assumed the witness meant he had seen a couple under the bridge (as in a husband and wife) but the second time I heard it sounded more like he meant he had seen a couple of girls under the bridge.

The bit that confuses me is every interview I've seen with the family when they mention DG searching for the girls he takes another path towards the creek not towards the bridge?

I'm not from the area and havnt studied it in great detail but wouldn't it make more sense to head to the bridge if he thought a couple of girls were there?? Or does the path he took towards the creek give him a better view point of the bridge and under it??

I must admit it's puzzled me since I heard it.

IMO his voice sounds raspy only because he is dropping his voice to either talk quietly so others don't hear and/or sound more menacing to the girls. I know when I purposely try to talk quieter to someone (without actually whispering) my voice gets lower and can sound raspy because I'm not talking with my full voice. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member