Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, myself being rather secular, i do have some respect for the missionaries who travel to countries where i’d be scared to go - those with bad climate, scarce resources, parasites and dirty water. Apart from proselytizing, missionaries do something good in these places, like, feed the kids, build hospitals. But who needs our child killers with questionable tendencies?

I don't think the other poster was suggesting BG work as a missionary in a third world country, rather just responding to my post with an example of the type of country he might try to flee to--if he thought about fleeing as a result of the new direction of the investigation. MOO.

Ya know, there was a time when I would harshly judge people who shirked their civic responsibility by declaring: "I just don't want to get involved." IMO, after hearing about innocent witnesses, bystanders, press conference attendees, vigil goers, and people interviewed on TV being added to the public speculation pile, I think I was wrong to judge. MOO

they tend to be tall, but it has more to do with the ratio between wingspan and height. they can be normal height but if armspan is longer than they are tall, that is typical, as well as long fingers where the thumb and pinky overlap when wrapped around the other wrist. these syndromes exist on a spectrum, so there is wide variation.

Yes, but since it is a connective tissue disorder, they often have flexible fingers, they can flex their fingers back, pretty significantly. The fingers look a little bit spidery. They are myopic or have unusually placed lens. Lincoln with his skin texture looks like a poster child for it.
Marfan syndrome - Symptoms and causes

The link shows the hyperflexibility of the fingers, and how the hands would look like.

ETA - my point with this was from the profiler's focus on the chin and lower lip in the new sketch being disproportionate (overly long), possible an overbite, and jutting out. That made me think possible Marfan's/Ehlers Danlos (EDS), which is more common than usually considered and exists on a wide spectrum of presentations. People had been discussing possible neuropathy in the way BG walks on the bridge, and there is a link between Marfan's, EDS, and neuropathies. That is all.

There was a question about viral Guillain Barre causing neurological issues in people with Marfan's, and there is a link, as well as with EDS. Epstein Barr, cytomegalovirus, flu viruses, and other herpes viruses also cause viral sequelae such as neurological issues in *some* people with genetic collagen disorders, as do trauma-related experiences. Therefore, that could be a theorized cause of the weird "mannerisms" in BG's walk.

correct, AND, as I wrote previously, people with genetic collagen disorders tend to be prone to developing neurological sequelae from viruses as well as from trauma.

I don't think the other poster was suggesting BG work as a missionary in a third world country, rather just responding to my post with an example of the type of country he might try to flee to--if he thought about fleeing as a result of the new direction of the investigation. MOO.

I thought that the original post was sarcastic and answered in the same style - sort of, imagine a country wanting a guy like this for an expat. Sorry that it was not obvious.

(The tensions are high, and I am expecting more jokes, because IRL we all are angry, upset, sympathetic with the victims, and in general, want him to be arrested and done with it.)

Ya know, there was a time when I would harshly judge people who shirked their civic responsibility by declaring: "I just don't want to get involved." IMO, after hearing about innocent witnesses, bystanders, press conference attendees, vigil goers, and people interviewed on TV being added to the public speculation pile, I think I was wrong to judge. MOO
Oh, you think it’s wrong to accuse and harass people who resemble the new sketch, on social media?

Yeah. Me too.

It’s one thing for a local to call in a tip.

It’s another thing entirely, to fill up these innocent people’s pages with troll worthy remarks.

Last edited:
I am torn between him having the intention to commit a crime, versus an episode of spontaneous narcissistic rage triggered by something the girls did, or said, or just the look they gave him. And the rest, the bloody crime scene, depicts his anger and contempt of women in general. Or mankind, for that matter.
But why the pistol in his right coat pocket?

(I learned this term here as well a few years ago on WS—I noticed in the mirror that I have these (sanpaku eyes) :eek: )
I think he intended to commit this crime, but when he is apprehended, he will claim that the girls did something to make him do it.

These guys love to blame the victim.

I do think this was a particularly violent scene, one that will show his hatred for women.

He probably can’t engage with women his own age, and took out that anger and hostility on two vulnerable girls.

“Coward,” is right.
Yah I agree nothing to be gained by trying to see something that absolutely cannot be seen
Agree

ETA - my point with this was from the profiler's focus on the chin and lower lip in the new sketch being disproportionate (overly long), possible an overbite, and jutting out. That made me think possible Marfan's/Ehlers Danlos (EDS), which is more common than usually considered and exists on a wide spectrum of presentations. People had been discussing possible neuropathy in the way BG walks on the bridge, and there is a link between Marfan's, EDS, and neuropathies. That is all.

There was a question about viral Guillain Barre causing neurological issues in people with Marfan's, and there is a link, as well as with EDS. Epstein Barr, cytomegalovirus, flu viruses, and other herpes viruses also cause viral sequelae such as neurological issues in *some* people with genetic collagen disorders, as do trauma-related experiences. Therefore, that could be a theorized cause of the weird "mannerisms" in BG's walk.

You know, if I were just basing on the sketch, minus the gait, plus the raspy voice, I would conclude that the face and voice looks incredibly similar to Smith-Magenis syndrome. But, 75% of people with Smith-Magenis syndrome have low IQ, and YBG is not the case. However, the chin, the square face, small eyes, widely set, and the voice. I know it is not the case as they have other behaviors, such as nail-biting, or self-mutilation. But they say there may be isolated mutations on chromosome 17 that fly under all radars and present much more functionally, but the looks are the same.

I don’t want to link the faces as they are all good people. But one can Google - look at adult faces, there are videos with voices, too, these people don’t speak well (low IQ) but the raspiness and the manner is spot on.

However, I would not be surprised if the person can mimic the voice, the gait, whatever. He is smart enough.

Last edited:
Oh, you think it’s wrong to accuse and harass people who resemble the new sketch, on social media?

Yeah. Me too.

It’s one thing for a local to call in a tip.

It’s another thing entirely, to fill up these innocent people’s pages with troll worthy remarks.
You know I even kinda look like the sketch XD, I was like darn that guy looks like half of North Atlantic Europe. I don't even think it's a real sketch, they have composite software like the composite overlay cutouts they used to use back in the 80's and 90's. I could be 10000000000% percent wrong on that though. People shouldn't take it upon themselves to go on a Facebook witch hunt in anycase. The sketches are more for people to be on the look out for suspicious behavior or activity, or people who think someone they know may be involved; not to randomly analyze strangers and harass them.

I have suspected Smith-Magenis in a kid I know. I can see what you are saying. I'm not sure how close the sketch is to the actual face tho.

You know, if I were just basing on the sketch, minus the gait, plus the raspy voice, I would conclude that the face and voice looks incredibly similar to Smith-Magenis syndrome. But, 75% of people with Smith-Magenis syndrome have low IQ, and YBG is not the case. However, the chin, the square face, small eyes, widely set, and the voice. I know it is not the case as they have other behaviors, such as nail-biting, or self-mutilation. But they say there may be isolated mutations on chromosome 17 that fly under all radars and present much more functionally, but the looks are the same.

I don’t want to link the faces as they are all good people. But one can Google - look at adult faces, there are videos with voices, too, these people don’t speak well (low IQ) but the raspiness and the manner is spot on.

However, I would not be surprised if the person can mimic the voice, the gait, whatever. He is smart enough.

Although I cant post it, since I have before I will reference it. In my slowed down audio enhancement 4; he never says the word "the" he only says "Down Hill" has anyone else noticed that media error? It may be insignificant, but it can can certainly change the context of a conversation.

Seems the pics were of someone else, not himself. There's a Twitter page with pics that I found that I should probably not link here. There's a 22 year old that lives in Delphi that looks exactly like the sketch and he supposedly went to police and was cleared. The guy has posted on Amanda German's FB page. There are even pics of him with friends on the Monon bridge. The new sketch might be worthless now because this guy is likely the guy the sketch was drawn from.
Wow[/QUOTE]
I only said Wow to this quote. Not my original quote! Now I can't find whose large quote this is!

Although I cant post it, since I have before I will reference it. In my slowed down audio enhancement 4; he never says the word "the" he only says "Down Hill" has anyone else noticed that media error? It may be insignificant, but it can can certainly change the context of a conversation.

Same here. I couldn't hear anything before "guys" no matter how much I played around with the wave file in Audacity. I slowed it.....amplified it....changed the pitch.

I have suspected Smith-Magenis in a kid I know. I can see what you are saying. I'm not sure how close the sketch is to the actual face tho.
Also, the voice and sketch are average; I don't see how people are getting all these disabilities and stuff out of the video and sketch. His voice is sped up for one, 2 there is a lot of distortion due to the creek. He is walking on a rotting bridge over 2o feet off the ground, we all would be walking funny too, especially with a weapon or whatever he has in his pocket (seemingly). The sketch looks like half of Scandinavia, Holland, Germany and the British Isles.

I had a very distant family member killed on a trail years and years ago. Young man full of rage, killed many that day, people knew that he was acting differently prior. I remember that they tried to get help but this was before all the help that is here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper