Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk guys, I really don’t think he has a rare disability. If a witness were to draw a sketch of me, everyone would probably think I had elephantiasis or something. I know we’re all looking for something distinguishing, but remember what Carter said: he is hiding in plain sight.
Ha! I agree.

Diagnosing someone with a condition, based on a sketch that may or may not resemble them, seems a bit much.

Likewise, law enforcement has undoubtedly analyzed every frame of the short clip they released. They likely have more video to work with as well.

If they believed this guy was injured, deformed, or walked in a peculiar manner, they would have said something.

That could really help the public identify him.

Not only did they not say this, but they in effect said the opposite, by reminding us that he’s walking on an uneven surface.

I still can’t figure out why or how BG thought the middle of the afternoon was a good tune to act on his plan.

Remind me please, was the murder scene in such an area that it was free from passerbyers? Or two girls screaming and making a commotion?

Maybe LE or FBI needs to draw this face with several different hair styles. This hairstyle seems like it would identify one immediately. Since it hasn’t, to our knowledge, let’s give him several new looks.

IDK what to think. IK killed both sexes.

The other thing that really strikes me as strange is that this Zionsville one happened really early in the morning on a Sunday. It's like the killer wanted to make a statement by killing someone in such a public area but chose to do it at a time where the trail would basically be empty and without witnesses. It's just too coincidental in my mind.

they tend to be tall, but it has more to do with the ratio between wingspan and height. they can be normal height but if armspan is longer than they are tall, that is typical, as well as long fingers where the thumb and pinky overlap when wrapped around the other wrist. these syndromes exist on a spectrum, so there is wide variation.

People with Marfan Syndrome are typically very tall. Picture Abraham Lincoln as there has been a lot of speculation historically that he may have had Marfan Syndrome. I don't think BG fits with this as I don't think I've heard that he is on the tall side.

I wondered exactly this, people close to me have a related syndrome.

As an aside, it has been mused that perhaps Abe Lincoln had Marfan Syndrome.
I do see your point and why you suggest [Marfan syndrome]. I know a college basketball player who is very tall and resembles this facial sketch. I thought of him immediately when I saw the eyes and jaw structure. I know it isn't him but the facial features of BG do resemble this particular basketball player. When I say tall...I mean very tall. Just interesting.

correct, AND, as I wrote previously, people with genetic collagen disorders tend to be prone to developing neurological sequelae from viruses as well as from trauma.

Guillain-Barre Syndrome is not a genetic disorder. It is an auto-immune response typically in response to a virus or to immunizations for viruses - such as the flu shot. It is characterized by an "ascending paralyis" - meaning the person starts to feel numbness/tingling in their feet and this can progress to paralysis and "ascend" the body. Severity can vary, with some people having fairly mild symptoms while others can become completely paralyzed - unable to breathe or blink. As a person recovers from Guillain-Barre the paralysis is "descending" - so the legs/feet are the last thing to recover. Most people will fully recover, though some may have lasting nerve damage.

I’d say the hiding game is about up for THE COWARD.

Multiple LE agencies are all over it, and closing in. The media is on high alert, and thousands of irate citizens have joined the cause. We WS’ers are but a reflection of that determined Citizenry.

So what’s next? Well, law enforcement is smoking him out, and looking under all the rocks he might have slithered under. Because, of course, that’s what COWARDS do. They hide. But they’ll get him soon, and drag him in to jail for all to see! We'll cheer and we will cry, and we’ll see first hand what this COWARD looks like...and so will everyone that knows his family. They will be forever traumatized and shamed for being related to this COWARD.

I think we can just all enjoy the thought of what anxiety the COWARD must be going through right now knowing that “they” are coming for him. Soon. Too bad the COWARD doesn’t spare his family the trauma of a raid, and turn himself in.

Please join me in preparing for the bittersweet celebration that will ensure as soon as this arrest is made. You can count on it coming soon. Real soon.

God Bless Libby and Abby. Two roses born on earth, to bloom in Heaven.

Amateur opinion and speculation

rosesfromangels, I just love your post.:):):)
It is so positive for us here, and I hope scares this coward.
We'll definitely be celebrating when he is arrested.
MOO.

Ha! I agree.

Diagnosing someone with a condition, based on a sketch that may or may not resemble them, seems a bit much.

Likewise, law enforcement has undoubtedly analyzed every frame of the short clip they released. They likely have more video to work with as well.

If they believed this guy was injured, deformed, or walked in a peculiar manner, they would have said something.

That could really help the public identify him.

Not only did they not say this, but they in effect said the opposite, by reminding us that he’s walking on an uneven surface.

Yah I agree nothing to be gained by trying to see something that absolutely cannot be seen

Last edited:
There’s another option though, that he was planning to attack any woman who met his criteria.

He could have just lucked out with two teenage girls.

I think it comes down to if he had a realistic expectation of finding a lone female there.

And I don’t know the answer to that.

I am torn between him having the intention to commit a crime, versus an episode of spontaneous narcissistic rage triggered by something the girls did, or said, or just the look they gave him. And the rest, the bloody crime scene, depicts his anger and contempt of women in general. Or mankind, for that matter.

I am torn between him having the intention to commit a crime, versus an episode of spontaneous narcissistic rage triggered by something the girls did, or said, or just the look they gave him. And the rest, the bloody crime scene, depicts his anger and contempt of women in general. Or mankind, for that matter.
You could be right. If it’s someone that has been repeatedly turned down by girls or had bad dating experiences with girls - he could approached them, they ignored him or told him to go away and he raged.

If anyone is interested, discussion related to the Dec/17 Dr Phil show can be found on thread #76. I thought there was mention what time the video was taken because somewhere along the way I recall 2:30pm but I can’t find a source to confirm it. What I do recall is a lot of discussion about a narrow time frame of 45 minutes after Libby’s video captured a shot of the man on the bridge. However that does fit with what I was able to find on thread #76, Libby’s dad’s first attempt at contacting his daughter was at 3:11pm as he was approaching the pickup location, and he arrived at 3:14, tried again, no contact.

Other interesting points from thread #76 -
BP said there was lots of people on the trail that day.
Carter also appeared on that Dr Phil show and stated everyone known to be on the trail had come forward except for the suspect. Seemingly that would include the man DG spoke with and the couple under the bridge. But not sketch #1, who was not sighted on the trail, only near. JMO
You would have to go back to one of the very early threads to find this, but the 2:30 pm comes from what was on the nationwide billboards that the FBI did across the country. One of the images shown on the billboard said last seen 2:30 pm and I think there is a screen shot/image there if it survived the site transition to the new platform. So the source for 2:30 pm is FBI/law enforcement.

I think he intended to commit this crime, but when he is apprehended, he will claim that the girls did something to make him do it.

These guys love to blame the victim.

I do think this was a particularly violent scene, one that will show his hatred for women.

He probably can’t engage with women his own age, and took out that anger and hostility on two vulnerable girls.

“Coward,” is right.

Last edited:
Oh, you mean like maybe a third world country that welcomes
missionary religious types? Not hard to find.

You know, myself being rather secular, i do have some respect for the missionaries who travel to countries where i’d be scared to go - those with bad climate, scarce resources, parasites and dirty water. Apart from proselytizing, missionaries do something good in these places, like, feed the kids, build hospitals. But who needs our child killers with questionable tendencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper