Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mentioning this again because I agree with this assessment.

On the HLN Delphi special today, one of the panelists, a former FBI agent, speculated that they were reluctant to release the video because the gait is not normal.

The gait is not normal, because of what he’s walking on.

It’s not the normal way he walks.

They might have been worried about speculation that BG might have some physical ailment or disability, and that would lead the public in the wrong direction.

They were on the HLN Facebook page in the comment section under the most recent thread about the Delphi show they aired today.
Did he look like the sketch?[/QUOTE]

Seems the pics were of someone else, not himself. There's a Twitter page with pics that I found that I should probably not link here. There's a 22 year old that lives in Delphi that looks exactly like the sketch and he supposedly went to police and was cleared. The guy has posted on Amanda German's FB page. There are even pics of him with friends on the Monon bridge. The new sketch might be worthless now because this guy is likely the guy the sketch was drawn from.

:D

I was swayed about few things I was on the fence about after reading the transcript. Thanks so much for that @margarita25

Still can’t hear or see a young guy in the images/vid/audio though :confused: but I don’t need to.

Hoping this is over soon.

As so many others, 'hoping this is over soon'.
Then many of our questions/and answers will begin to fall into place, when this evil Creep is arrested.
MOO.

Did he look like the sketch?

Seems the pics were of someone else, not himself. There's a Twitter page with pics that I found that I should probably not link here. There's a 22 year old that lives in Delphi that looks exactly like the sketch and he supposedly went to police and was cleared. The guy has posted on Amanda German's FB page. There are even pics of him with friends on the Monon bridge. The new sketch might be worthless now because this guy is likely the guy the sketch was drawn from.[/QUOTE]
Wow

About 60 miles away from Delphi, there was another murder on a rail trail this past Sunday.

‘Stay on your toes’: 23-year-old man found dead on popular Zionsville trail, police search for shooter

UPDATE: 23-year-old man shot while jogging on Zionsville trail, no indication it was a robbery

Zionsville police chief to residents after homicide: 'I would be very worried right now'

While this wasn't a couple of young girls, it's another murder on a rail trail that did not have robbery as a motive.

Could this have been an answer by the BG for being called a coward during the press conference?

For those of you not in Indiana, we have quite a few rail trails and murder and other violent crimes are pretty rare on them. Zionsville itself is fairly affluent and definitely not someplace that homicides are common.

Another interesting tidbit... assuming the victim was on the trail jogging/walking, he was found in a retention area indicating he was walked ala Delphi or moved after he was killed.Zionsville shooting: Victim's wallet was on his body, police chief says

After reading the posts discussing the different diseases he could have, here is a thought not mentioned.

If this is a genetic disorder, do locals think of anyone else they may have seen or know around the area with a similar disability?

Seems the pics were of someone else, not himself. There's a Twitter page with pics that I found that I should probably not link here. There's a 22 year old that lives in Delphi that looks exactly like the sketch and he supposedly went to police and was cleared. The guy has posted on Amanda German's FB page. There are even pics of him with friends on the Monon bridge. The new sketch might be worthless now because this guy is likely the guy the sketch was drawn from.
Wow[/QUOTE]
I know the ones you are referring too and I believe that he has been cleared by LE. It even states that on his Facebook page. He is being harassed. Don’t worry, I got excited too when I saw the resemblance.

Did anyone ever think he was walking weird because he was wearing someone else's shoes?( I do not believe he's disabled. ) But if he covered all his P's and Q's he would know shoe size/prints couldn't be tracked back to him.

BBM I thought maybe... but what I thought of is that his gait is a limping gait. Anyone else see that he places his right foot in front of the left as he is walking? I think we are looking for perhaps someone who has a mental condition but has been able to hide it all the while. Wonder if it could be a Sunday school teacher, school teacher, family friend. Whomever it is they have put up a big smokescreen. But I feel they already know who it is and just waiting to get all the evidence together. JMOO

SPECULATION AHEAD-

Yes, I agree. I hadn’t thought of him possibly actually witnessing the abduction but great point. LE was adamant new sketch is definitely BG and definitely the killer. I too was thinking old sketch guy could be using it as a bargaining tool and has probably been holding onto it for just that reason.

Could it be similar to a plea deal, as KK achieved in the Kelsey Berreth case.

About 60 miles away from Delphi, there was another murder on a rail trail this past Sunday.

‘Stay on your toes’: 23-year-old man found dead on popular Zionsville trail, police search for shooter

UPDATE: 23-year-old man shot while jogging on Zionsville trail, no indication it was a robbery

Zionsville police chief to residents after homicide: 'I would be very worried right now'

While this wasn't a couple of young girls, it's another murder on a rail trail that did not have robbery as a motive.

Could this have been an answer by the BG for being called a coward during the press conference?

For those of you not in Indiana, we have quite a few rail trails and murder and other violent crimes are pretty rare on them. Zionsville itself is fairly affluent and definitely not someplace that homicides are common.

Another interesting tidbit... assuming the victim was on the trail jogging/walking, he was found in a retention area indicating he was walked ala Delphi or moved after he was killed.Zionsville shooting: Victim's wallet was on his body, police chief says
Thank you. I was just coming to post this.

Did he look like the sketch?

Seems the pics were of someone else, not himself. There's a Twitter page with pics that I found that I should probably not link here. There's a 22 year old that lives in Delphi that looks exactly like the sketch and he supposedly went to police and was cleared. The guy has posted on Amanda German's FB page. There are even pics of him with friends on the Monon bridge. The new sketch might be worthless now because this guy is likely the guy the sketch was drawn from.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there are a few guys I have seen who look like the new sketch in Indiana. I was hoping the new sketch would help matters. I just wish he had a tattoo, birthmark or a piercing or something visible it is so frustrating.

The video has so many artefacts that his face is a blur to me too. All I know is he is male and is wearing a blue jacket and jeans. I’m not criticising the video Libby did her absolute best in horrendous circumstances and it is amazing she managed to record him at all.

Idk guys, I really don’t think he has a rare disability. If a witness were to draw a sketch of me, everyone would probably think I had elephantiasis or something. I know we’re all looking for something distinguishing, but remember what Carter said: he is hiding in plain sight.

Wondering if he is a fugitive from justice, with no known DNA sample? A fugitive would know how to evade police.

Just mentioning this again because I agree with this assessment.

On the HLN Delphi special today, one of the panelists, a former FBI agent, speculated that they were reluctant to release the video because the gait is not normal.

The gait is not normal, because of what he’s walking on.

It’s not the normal way he walks.

They might have been worried about speculation that BG might have some physical ailment or disability, and that would lead the public in the wrong direction.

I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member